Sunday, November 30, 2014

Taylor Swift (9)- 11/29/14

Hey!!! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! My break ends today, sadly, but I'm still getting this post to you guys! This week was, in my opinion, pretty boring... and obviously we have our same #1... that I'm not happy about... Before we get to this weeks top 45, we say to this song.

Dirty Heads- My Sweet Summer (#38)


Last weeks #1: Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (9)

The countdown.
45. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#44)
44. Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never Been In Love (re-entry)
43. Sam Smith- Stay With Me (#45) [Leave!!!]
42. Jason Derulo- Trumpets (#42)
41. Hozier- Take Me To Church (#24) [what?!?]
40. Katy Perry- This Is How We Do (#43)
39. Vance Joy- Riptide (#29)
38. Ariana Grande- Problem (#41)
37. Maroon 5- Maps (#36)
36. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#33)
35. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#34)
34. KONGOS- Come With Me Now (#31)
33. 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect (#39)
32. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#27)
31. Fergie- L.A. love (La La) (#28)
30. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#35)
29. Calvin Harris/John Newman- Blame (#26)
28. Big Data\Joywave- Dangerous (#40)
27. Nico & Vinz- In Your Arms (#20)
26. MisterWives- Reflections (#21)
25. Alesso/Tove Lo- Heroes (We Could Be) (#30)
24. 1D- Night Changes (#37)
23. Iggy Azalea\Rita Ora- Black Widow (#10)
22. Selena Gomez- The Heart Wants What It Wants (#23)
21. Mr. Probz/Robin Shulz- Waves (#22)
20. Olivia Somerlyn- Parachute (#25)
19. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#32)
18. Gwen Stefani- Baby Don't Lie (#19)
17. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather be (#14)
16. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#15)
15. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#18)
14. 5Sos- Amnesia (#12)
13. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#9)
12. MKTO- American Dream (#5)
11. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#13)
10. 1D- Steal My Girl (#3)
9. Sheppard- Geronimo (#11)
8. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#16)
7. Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High)
6. The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody to You (#7)
5. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#2)
4. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang (#8)
3. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#6)
2. Maroon 5- Animals (#4)
1. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#1)

Biggest Jump of the week: Tie: Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars- Uptown funk and 1D- Night Changes (+13)


Biggest DROP!!! Of the week: Hozier- Take Me to Church (-17)


New entrants

We had one entrant this week which happened to be a re-entrant! It was Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never Been In Love. I gotta be honest and say I'm not to happy about this. It needs to leave next week!

Hitbound

~ Priory- Weekend isn't gonna make it off hitbound, at least I don't think so. It doesn't get any airplay...

~ I've never heard Mary J Blige- Therapy. I know she preformed it at the AMA's but I wasn't in the room watching at that time. Can someone give me feedback on how good, bad, or ugly it is?


~ They need to get these following songs on hitbound: Jennifer Lawrence- The Hanging Tree, Iggy Azalea/Mø- Beg For It, Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud, Ræ Sremmurd- No Type, milky Chance- Stolen Dance, and Taylor Swift- Bad Blood! They are all great!


~ Lorde- Yellow Flicker Beat is soooo goodddd!!!!! I listened to it a lot and I can't stop. I'm even listening to it right now....

~ Here's this weeks list:

Chromeo- Jealous (I Ain't With It)
Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life
Bea Miller- Young Blood
Charli XCX- Break The a Rules
Mary J Blige- Therapy
OneRepublic- I Lived
Meghan Trainor- Lips Are Movin'
Lorde- Yellow Flicker Beat
The Script- Superheroes
David Guetta/Sam Martin- Dangerous
Eden Xo- (Not) To Cool To Dance
Magic!- Let Your Hair Down
5Sos- What I Like About you (any feedback?)
Priory- Weekend
AJR- Infinity

Blurb it off, blurb it off
~ Nick Jonas- Jealous is finally back in the top 30! It needs to jump more!!!

~ To be honest, the next #1 after Taylor Swift- Shake It Off will probably be Blank Space... Who agrees?

~ Maroon 5- Animals is right back at #2! But, of course Shake It Off has the #1 spot reserved...

~ Speaking of Shake It Off, this really needs to stop! It's been #1 for to long. I was okay when Call Me Maybe and Radioactive did it but this is getting old. Let's get Centuries to #1!!!

~ Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk has to be the best song ever (no joke), it is so catchy and of it will never get old (maybe I shouldn't have said that). Anyway, it SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

~ My Birthday is next Saturday on 12/6 so Spyder please let their be a new #1 and a really good countdown (for me)? I'm turning 12, by the way.

~ Guys I still haven't heard 1D- Night Changes on Hits 1! I can't wait till I do... Because I'm getting really sick of Steal My Girl quickly...

~ Here is (hopefully) my end of the year blogging schedule (I'm not quitting, don't worry :)
12/22- My overall Hits 1 top 45 of the year
12/26- The ultimate T45 chart for all year
12/28- Hits 1 top 45 of the year overview with Blurbs and more
12/30- some news for my schedule of blogging for 2015 and some new "announcements" to be on the lookout for!
12/31- The ultimate 2015 prediction and the 2014 awards of the year (more on that in another post)

~ What is with the drop for Hozier- Take me To Church to #41! It didn't deserve this?!?!

~ 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect is the most annoying song on this countdown... Get it out!

~ Ed Sheeran- Don't is OFFICIALY worse than Sing! Sing didn't get old like This, and I hope Thinking Out Loud gets some airplay on Hits 1 this week, because it is his best song yet!

~ I have one hitbound comment, I heard Chromeo- Jealous (I ain't with it) on hitbound in the 4:00 session. Right Before I Bet My Life? I bet if it's on hitbound Adrian's so mad...

I hope everyone enjoyed both posts today and be on he lookout for those end of the year posts in a few weeks!

Blurb if off blurb it off


40 comments:

  1. ~ I agree that Priory – Weekend is not good.
    ~ What I Like About You and Therapy are both good in my opinion.
    ~ I also agree that Yellow Flicker Beat is the best song on Hit-Bound.
    ~ Bebe Rexha – I Can’t Stop Drinking About You is actually still on Hit-Bound.
    ~ How do you not like Magic! – Let Your Hair Down??? I actually like that song...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't hear Bebe Rexha- Can't stop drinking about you

      Delete
    2. Me neither actually
      I can't believe you hate Let Your Hair Down, I LOVE that song!
      It is tied for best song on Hit-bound with Yellow Flicker Beat and I Bet My Life
      NEW WORST SONG ON HITBOUND ALERT!
      It is...sadly... Mary J. Blige- Therapy.
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. I listened to Therapy and... I don't really have an opinion... It's kinda random and weird.... I overall hate it....

      Delete
    4. I agree about Let Your Hair Down. I really like that song! I disagree about Therapy, however. I think it's good.

      Delete
  2. I think Priory Weekend is OK
    What I lie about you is good in my opinion
    Therapy isn't so good
    I think yellow flicker beat and superhero's are the best songs on hitbound
    I also don't like Let your hair down or ICSDAY
    I also Love uptown funk and hate Don't
    I was happy about the NBILB re-entry

    ReplyDelete
  3. When did Florida Georgia Line- Dirt leave hitbound?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hitbound
    Bebe Rexha I Can't Stop Drinking about you has been on hitbound for 1/4 of 2014! My least favorite song on hitbound is Charli XCX-Break The Rules. It is terrible and it is about cutting school. My favorite song on Hitbound is The Script-Superheroes because it is catchy. We'll unformately guys Priory-Weekend is on Hitbound here and it is Pulsating Music so it is on the verge to debut here and on the Pulse. I like Priory-Weekend. Nothing new is on hitbound this week. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lance when are blurbs coming out?

    Nix

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bebe Rexha seriously needs to get some surgery done on her vocal chords. They sound so scratchy. Just saying.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  7. CHROMEO JEALOUS IS ON HITBOUND WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL ME I'M DREANING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It doesn't make sense it left the countdown a few months ago.
    I also heard My songs know what you did in the dark and on top of the world on kidkelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I got it stuck in my head [I get jealous the way] oh god I hate that song

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chromeo – Jealous (I Ain't With It) is not on Hit-Bound. It just played during the intermission between the countdown and Hit-Bound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? It was the last song to air and it aired at 4:00... I think it may be on hitbound. Remember last year around this time Olly Murs- Dance With Me Tonigh re-entered hitbound.

      Delete
    2. Usually, Mikey Piff would start talking at the end of the first song on Hit-Bound. Did he do that after Jealous? Also, Radioactive did not tie the record because it only spent 8 weeks at #1.

      Delete
  11. Oh where you put Hits one news Shake it off also tied Timber. U didn't put Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How many times does Hitbound air? And why is the weekend countdown going ahead of schedule?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lyric chain anyone?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where you been?
      I could show you incredible things.
      >:D

      Delete
    2. Magic, madness, heaven, sin
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Saw you there and I was like oh my gosh look at that face

      Delete
    4. You look like my next misatke (and yes, that was intended).

      Delete
    5. (haha)
      Love's a game, you wanna play...(eh)
      -Remy

      Delete
  15. Lance I had known you for a while.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anyone else miss Flaws?


    Anyone?



    Going once…going…twice…


    Okay.

    ReplyDelete
  17. YAAAAAAAAAS!
    -Remy (it will forever be in my heart)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shake it off will beat the record and get 11 weeks at #1. Then animals or centuries will hit number 1 after 3 weeks and then blank space for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wou meant to say 10 weeks at #1.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Lance you are already sick of Cobra Starship/Icona Pop-Never Been In Love? I am not but on the 1st time around it did not last long it got the biggest jump of the week up 22 spots to #17 and then was in the teens for 4 weeks and then it fell to #29 and left then reentered again.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  21. Im visiting this page a lot so lance can get 25k page views. I want Never been in love to stay here for 2 more weeks and then leave. It is starting to get old.

    ReplyDelete
  22. No problem. Think about where you started with this blog and where you are now. It is amazing!! :]

    ReplyDelete