Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Scrub Chronicles: Billboard Hot 100 songs of 2015!

Has anyone ever why Uptown Funked You Up? Whale, that sounded weird (this is why it's called the scrub Chornicles). today.... *coughs* (STOP COUGHING!) we will take a look at the Top 100 songs of the year! I have like not enough time to put that whole countdown in so here's how this post will go:

• The Floppers (songs that didn't do as well as people thought they would)

• Over exceeded my expectations!

• Barely missed the hot 100 countdown

• My thoughts on the top 100 songs (Whale that's great!)

Note: all songs except for the "barely missed chart" will have to have been on this year end countdown (even the flops).

LETS GO!

The Floppers
- Kelly Clarkson- Heartbeat Song

Position: #91

Expectation: #66 (when it came out)

- Ne-Yo/Juicy J- She Knows

Position: #97

Expectation: #75 (When it came out)

- One Direction- Night Changes

Position: #98

Expectation: #40 (When it came out)

Over Exceeded my expectations
- Nicky Jam/Enrique Iglesias- Forgivness

Position: #96

Expectation: Unranked

- Hozier- Take Me To Church

Position: #14

Expectation: #70 (when it came out)

- Bruno Mars/Mark Ronson- Uptown Funk

Position: #1 (yep that's the best!)

Expectation: #35 (when it came out)

- Fetty Wap- Trap Queen/679

Postitions: #4 and #21

Expectations: #90 a and Unranked (when they came out)

Barely missed the top 100 chart
- Lilly Wood/Robin Shulz- Prayer In C

- Every other song that peaked between #65-#45 that lasted at least 18 weeks :)

- :) (now to the review!)

My thoughts on the Hot 100 Songs :)
- I see you Ella, getting in on this chart! Hoping to see some new music from you soon :)

- Ooooohhh Big Sean and Drake- Blessings on the chart! Yes! This was a great song so happy scrub is here (SIKE).

- Wasn't "Bang Bang" on this chart last year too? whale, that's great!

- "I'm in love with coco"- O.T. Genasis. Whale, you should probably get off that "coco"... not too good for you :) #FriendlyAdviceWithLance

- "Are You, Are You coming to the tree"?. No actually, I was planning on doing better things tonight but thanks (:

- I'm expecting Ex's and Oh's to be on this chart again next year. It's the kind of song to last 50 something weeks! I'm good with that though, I'm good :)

- "I ain't got no type, bad b*tches is the only thing that I like, you ain't got no life, cups with the ice and we this every night". Rae Sremmurd, Sremmlife, or whatever.... whale, that right there is line of the year in music! Also, I need a new single! T45 Mania has been dry without a little Sremmurd to give it life :)

- Nasty Freestyle in the top 50 is nice! that song got so much hate.... Adrian! But eh, as old Tay-Tay use to say, the haters gonna hate :)))))))

- I heard Maroon 5- Animals in the car a few days ago and actually found myself kinda sorta singing along :) idk just found that as a need to share (whale we didn't need it scrub!)

- Adele- Hello only getting 3 weeks of chart time actually made this chart at #35! that's amazing, like truly unbelievable :)

- "Everything Good Like It Post To Be". Well, yes actually Omarion :) Especially when your song charts at #24 on the yr end chart! that is good... like it post to be :))

- OOOOOHH 679 AT #21! TURN UP! Fetty haters can chill, (sorry Adrian). :))))

- See You Again at #3 is coolio! the song was good until (insert the radio station that ruins every song) overplayed it like legit crazy!

- Whale, Whale, Whale. congrats to Uptown Funk on a truly chill year! nice job on the #1 accomplishment. now guess what..... (What?) MAKE SOME NEW MUSIC BUM! :)))))

Well.... that'll do it! I hope everyone enjoyed and has a great rest of their night! or, depending on when you read this rest of your day :). The ultimate winter soundtrack voting is in the sidebars! VOTE NOW! Voting expiration date has not been decided but when bum Lance decides it he'll tell you :). I need to recover though ... because guess what, sadly I've suffered an injury from overusing the smiley face in this post! when I recover I'll be back! PEACE ✌️


7 comments: