Monday, August 22, 2016

ACTUAL BIG UPDATE :)

Holaaa Y'all:)) Welcome back and it's been a while. I doubt any of y'all noticed (because im not relevant enough) that I haven't posted in like twenty days... yes that's real. Now now now, there is reasons so let me explain.

1) School started so obviously things slowed up

2) I have been working on something moderately big that is blog related :))

3) a mixture of other things

So now you ask, what's the "big" blog related thing. Well, it is pretty big to be completely honest and it's been a thought for a little while now. Now before I explain that let me say my reason for this.

So you know how this blog has a lot of "other" stuff not music related posted on it. well I've figured out, not everyone enjoys those posts and i try my best to make everyone happy. So guess what (ya what lance), well i'm making another blog. NOW, before you freak out let me explain (even tho like 100% none of y'all freaked out) I am doing this for myself and you guys. I've had numerous occasions where people have said my posts are "random", as that's a word people have used and I mean I'll be honest, they are. 

So, I've decided to make another blog totally dedicated to anything else besides T45 Mania/Hits 1/music stuff like music video reviews or anything like that. Also, any specials will be on this blog. so now here's a breakdown for the two blogs:

This Blog:
• Music Related Posts

• Any Specials (oh btw more on the 100,000 special later)

New Blog (name suggestions?):
• Anything not directly related to music

• any rants, random posts, or anything like that

• also, I'll be taking suggestions for posts on that blog so if you want a certain post just ask for it

So yeah guys, that's a lot to comprehend (maybe) but basically I'm just making another blog so that:

1) my posting schedule is more free

2) I can post more between both blogs

3) keep everyone happy :)

Also, Here's the link to this blog: http://httptalkswithlance.blogspot.com/?m=1

Also, I will like add up the Pageviews into one blog so like if we hit 10,000 pageviews on that blog then I'll just add it onto the Pageview count on this blog but there won't be a 10,000 special on that blog. So basically the Pageviews from that
blog carry over to this blog.

NOW GUYS, for the 100,000 Pageview special news. Now let me be completely honest, I kinda forgot about this special. BUT, I'll try to post it sometime I guess but it may be a while because I have other posts to catch up on and stuff like that. I will still post that eventually though :)).

I think that may be everything guys! As always, if you enjoyed this update post thanks so very much and as always thanks for giving me all the support on this blog and all the support to come on my new blog. It really means a lot :)). I hope all of you guys have a great day and I'll see you next time. love y'all and as always...

Oh and btw, if you forgot, here's the link to my other blog: http://httptalkswithlance.blogspot.com/?m=1

- God 1st, God Bless ❤️

- Lance:))

6 comments: