Sunday, December 28, 2014

Taylor Swift (1)- 12/27/14







I hope everyone had a jolly Christmas and remembered the real meaning of it! I know I had a great Christmas! Taylor Swift is at #1 so that means my prediction of her being #1 for the rest of 2014 was correct. This time it wasn't Shake It Off, though. It was Blank Space! Therapy is actually getting better so don't be suprised to see it in blue/green! Before we get to this weeks T45 here are the songs drifting away!

Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang (#33)

Ariana Grande- Problem (#42)


Last weeks #1 song: Taylor Swift- Shake It Off
The countdown:
45. Olivia Somerlyn- Parachute (#27)
44. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#43)
43. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#44)
42. Mr Probz/Robin Shulz- Waves (#28)
41. Eden XO- (Not) To Cool To Dance (#38)
40. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#45)
39. 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect (#36)
38. Ariana Grande/The Weeknd- Love Me Harder (Debut)
37. Bea Miller- Young Blood (#34)
36. MisterWives- Reflections (#41)
35. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#37)
34. James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence- The Hanging Tree (#39)
33. Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High) (#32)
32. Selena Gomez- The Heart Wants What It Wants (#29)
31. Calvin Harris/John Newman- Blame (#13)
30. Fifth Harmony- Sledgehammer (#40)
29. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (Debut)
28. 5Sos- Amnesia (#24)
27. Lorde- Yellow Flicker Beat (#30)
26. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#9)
25. 1D- Night Changes (#15)
24. One Republic- I Lived (#26)
23. Mary J Blige- Therapy (#25)
22. Vance Joy- Riptide (#22)
21. Charli XCX- Break The Rules (#23)
20. Andy Grammar- Honey I'm Good (#35)
19. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#12)
18. Nico & Vinz- In Your Arms (#21)
17. Maroon 5- Maps (#14)
16. Iggy Azalea/Mø- Beg For It (#19)
15. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#18)
14. 1D- Steal My Girl (#31)
13. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#16)
12. MKTO- American Dream (#8)
11. Hozier- Take Me To Church (#20)
10. The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (#5)
9. Alesso/Tove Lo- Heroes (We Could Be) (#11)
8. Meghan Trainor- Lips Are Movin'
7. Maroon 5- Animals (#4)
6. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#17)
5. Sheppard- Geronimo (#6)
4. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#1)
3. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#7)
2. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#2)
1. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#3) [1st week @ #1]

Biggest JUMPPPP of the week: 1D- Steal My Girl (+17)

Biggest Droppppp of the week: Calvin Harris & John Newman- Blame (-18)

New entrants:
~ Ariana Grande & The Weeknd teamed up to make this song named Love Me Harder! It's definately her worst song out of Break Free, Problem, & The Way but it's not that bad. It will probably be old quick and be in Blue/Yellow soon.

~ Ed Sheeran has had a lot of fast songs like Sing & Don't lately. Right?? He's had major success with those songs. Right??? So, why in the world would he switch the style now? Well maybe he did because he knew that this song would be #4 on the Billboard Top 100 & #5 on ITunes. This song could already be getting more popular or just as popular as the other 2 ever were and it's just getting started! Ed Sheeran may be the only singer that can just change his/her style of music this quickly and have the same/better success. It's amazing. Great job on Thinking Out Loud, Ed! I hope you have a long life on this countdown with your best song yet!

Hitbound-Review
~ I've never heard Megan Nicole- Fun. I have no idea what it is or what it sounds like. Anyone have feedback for me??

~ Ughhhhh! That piece of crap by AronChupa called I'm An Albatraoz is here now!

~ The Vamps/Shawn Mendes- Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart) is here now! I am very happy about this considering the fact that this song has been on the #Youtube15 since I can remember. I know Somebody To you may be more popular, but which is the better song?

~ Hoodie Allen/Ed Sheeran- All About It had a lot of airplay this week and I'm surprised it didn't debut.

~ 12/27/14- Hitbound List
1. Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life
2. Shawn Mendes- Life Of The Party
3. AronChupa- I'm An Albatraoz
4. Becky G- Can't Stop Dancin'
5. Kat Dahilia- Crazy
6. The Script- Superheroes
7. 5Sos- What I Like About You
8. Hoodie Allen/Ed Sheeran- All About It
9. Priory- Weekend
10. David Guetta/Sam Martin- Dangerous
11. The Vamps/Shawn Mendes- Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart)
12. Tove Lo- Talking Body
13. Pitbull/Ne-Yo- Time Of Our Lives
14. Megan Nicole- Fun

But I got a blank blurb baby, and I'll write it's name
~ Nick Jonas- Jealous (I gotta admit) had me scared it was gonna fall out quick, but after this weeks jump it may hit #1 sometime? This song definitely has potential to be a #1 song, I just don't know of Taylor Swift will let that happen.

~ Fall Out Boy- Centuries may just be out of luck with this hitting #1 thing. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (I'm predicting) will hit #1 7-13 times and there's no way Centuries can stay this high on the countdown for that long. I don't think we'll be remembering this song for Centuries....

~  Dear Vance Joy, Vance Joy- Riptide seems pretty forgotten. Wouldn't you say so? Just a song that hanging around the countdown. Well, I would love to say that Vance we do notice that your song is here in the top half of this countdown, but it's to boring to talk about. I'm sorry but it's true. I hope you have a great day!
Sincerely, Lance Warren

~ Echosmith- Cool Kids looks like it's finally falling and it should leave soon. If it does expect a memorial during the post.

~ I have a feeling Ella Henderson- Ghost will jump into the top 10 next week. Hopefully, it doesn't get to far though because then I'll hate it.

~ Alesso/Tove Lo- Heroes is getting a little higher than i was expecting but I'm not mad! If it could reach the top 5 I would be sooooo happy!

~ Sheppard- Geronimo is threatening the #1 spot. I doubt it'll get there but there's always a chance.

~ 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect was okay 2 1/2 months ago! Now almost in 2015 it's old! It needs to leave because it has been here far too long!

~ Guys I'm so sorry for not posting this countdown in so long. I really feel terrible every week and I've noticed comment amounts and Pageview amounts per post going down. Back in July/August/September I was getting 30/40/50 comments per post and 200/300/400 Pageviews per post. Now I'm getting 10/11/12 (average) comments per post and 100/150 Pageviews per post. I really want to say sorry and I hope in 2015 we can get the comment/Pageview totals back up, because seriously every day I come to my page to see the Pageview #'s and when I see 355 pagviews in 1 day on a post I feel amazing inside myself. But, the one thing that matters to me more on This blog is the comments. I love to come here and see 45 comments! Guess why? Becuase I love taking with you guys in the comments section! I also love seeing what you guys are taking about! I seriously feel like I have been not posting enough and I want this to change. So as my early 2015 New Years resolution I want to make sure to at least post the countdown every week unless I'm out of town, I'm sick, or I have another good reason! I hope everyone enjoyed the post! SEE YA!

- Lance :)


27 comments:

  1. Lance
    1.OK TAKE ME TO CHURCH IS NOT OLD
    2.you didn't put any number for lips are movin' and I'm really surprised it grew on Adrian
    3.Fun is upbeat just like you like and it was on the youtube 15 didn't hear it I guess
    4.HOW CAN YOU HATE I'M AN ALBATROAZ YOUR STARTING TO DRIFT AWAY FROM ME
    5.Oh cecilia is better than somebody to you something i do agree with
    6.all about it barely had any airplay
    7.I BET MY LIFE IS GROWING ON ME YAY
    8.you don't consider life of the party old???????????
    9.why does everyone hate crazy am I the only one that likes it?
    10.when did superheroes get old?????
    11.infinity is on hit-bound belive it or not

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh? I guess it's just me. I heard All About It 8 times this week...

      Delete
  2. Hoodie Allen/Ed Sheeran-All About It is growing on me.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just that I feel the reason why I haven't been is because I haven't posted with he quality that i used to, and I'm not posting enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. #BRING BACK THE WUTCHUWANTED COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely consider it! I was going to and then I deleted my poll :(

      Delete
  5. The wutchuwant countdown aires at Noon,3pm,6pm and 9pm almost everyday.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate you for not liking AronChupa – I’m An Albatraoz! It's so catchy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We (Adrian and I) don't agree on much either. *cough* Parachute *cough*

      Delete
    2. Parachute is old #39 on my rearangement

      Delete
  7. Even though the song has no meaning it's just randomness

    ReplyDelete
  8. We'll the wutchuwant countdown aires every 3 hours in the pm, The Morning Mashup is on in the morning.Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was takling about the Countdown we had on this blog in June & July!

      Delete
  9. i want thinking out loud to have the biggest jump and it actually had more success than dont and sing because thinking out loud is number 5 on billboard and don't peaked at like 9 or 10

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Olivia Somerlyn-Parachute but out if all the Ed Sheersn songs I think Don't or Thinking Out Loud are his most popular songs.Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? The song's only redeeming quality is its first verse, then it all goes downhill from there.

      Delete
  11. I just heard Nick Jonas – Chains on Hits 1 and I love it. Everyone should listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before listening:
      Alrighty then, I'll take a listen to it right now!

      After listening:
      Wow...I like it. I mean, it's alright. It'll probably grow on me.

      Delete
  12. Sure no problem Adrian I will listen to it.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Nick Jonas-Chains.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't even want to listen to it that was like 4 or 3 months ago

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nick Jonas-Chains just came out.Jack

    ReplyDelete