Friday, January 2, 2015

T45 Countdown- 1/2/15





Intro: Happy New Years to everyone! The 1st week of 2015 means the first week of this countdown for the year! It was a great 7 months of this countdown for 2014 and now In 2015 we will see which artists break out, or which ones fade away. This week we have 4 exits and debuts so lets get to the songs leaving!

Kendrick Lamar- I (#45) [13 weeks]

Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang (#44)

Echosmith- Cool Kids (#42) [26 weeks]

Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#40) [17 weeks]

Last weeks #1 song: Ræ Sremmurd- No Type (1)
The countdown:
45. Fergie- L.A. love (La La) (#39)
44. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#43)
43. MKTO- American Dream (#35)
42. Sabrina Carpenter- Middle Of Starting Over (#27)
41. Maroon 5- Animals (#32)
40. Calvin Harris/John Newman- Blame (#33)
39. Milky Chance- Stolen Dance (#31)
38. Shawn Mendes- Something Big (Debut)
37. James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence- The Hanging Tree (#41)
36. Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini/Lookas- GDFR (Debut)
35. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#24)
34. Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband (#36)
33. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (#34)
32. WALK THE MOON- Shut Up And Dance (#37)
31. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#23)
30. Vance Joy- Riptide (#30)
29. Jessie J- Masterpiece (Debut)
28. Hoodie Allen/Ed Sheeran- All About It (#38)
27. Ariana Grande/The Weeknd- Love Me Harder (#14)
26. Hozier- Take Me To Church (#13)
25. Sheppard- Geronimo (#20)
24. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#17)
23. David Guetta/Sam Martin- Dangerous (#9)
22. 1D- Night Changes (#22)
21. Selena Gomez- The Heart Wants What It Wants (#10)
20. Mr. Probz/Robin Shulz- Waves (#16)
19. OneRepublic- I Lived (#25)
18. The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (#7)
17. Big Sean/ET-40- I don't F*ck With You (#12)
16. Fifth Harmony- Sledgehammer (Debut)
15. Robin Shulz/Lily Wood- Prayer In The C (#26)
14. Alesso/Tove Lo- Heroes (We Could Be) (#11)
13. Charli XCX- Break The Rules (#21)
12. Meghan Trainor- Lips Are Movin' (#3)
11. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#15)
10. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#29)
9. Ariana Grande- Santa Tell Me (#16)
8. Lorde- Yellow Flicker Beat (#5)
7. Mark Ronson § Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#6)
6. Iggy Azalea/Mø- Beg For It (#4)
5. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#2)
4. Ræ Sremmurd- No Type (#1)
3. Florida Georgia Line- Sun Daze (#8)
2. Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life (#19)
1. I Love Makonnen/Drake- Tuesday (#28) (+27)


19 comments:

  1. Top recommendations:

    Jessie J/2 Chainz - Burnin' Up
    and
    Robin Schulz/Jasmine Thompson - Sun Goes Down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard both. I don't have an opinion on Sun Goes Down, but Burnin Up is ok.

      Delete
    2. OK, I hate you. I love Sun Goes Down more than Wait On Me and Sledgehammer combined.

      Delete
    3. It just sound weird to me. Jasmine Thompson's vocals are good. It's just Robin Schulz's weird-sounding dance interlude that makes me not like the song. You wanna hear a good song called Sun Goes Down? Listen to David Guetta and Showtek ft. Magic! and Sonny Wilson – Sun Goes Down from David's new album, Listen.

      Delete
    4. You know what was funny? I bought Listen about three hours before you wrote this.

      Delete
  2. Sun goes down is blue and haven't heard burnin up 2 chainz is in it so it has got to be goood and did you know that snoop dogg was almost convicted of murder but it was technically self defense

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a long time ago like in the 90s don't know just look up rappers who've been accused of murder and all those rappers except for snoop I didn't even know who they were

    ReplyDelete
  4. And speaking of Snoop Dogg, everyone should take a listen to Prince Royce feat. Snoop Dogg- Stuck On A Feeling. It's really catchy (and good)!
    That's my #1 recommendation for Hits 1
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! That song is soooo good! It's a really fun song to dance to.
      My countdown post will be out tomorrow, I was actually gonna post at
      Like 10 AM but I had to go to some dumb meeting with my mom....
      BTW, Would you guys like to see me to a "Which Song Is Better Competition", or bring the WhatUWant countdown back???? That will be the topic of our 2nd post tomorrow. As always thanks for all the views and I'll see you guys later. We almost hit 30,000 by the way!

      - Lance (This is probably the longest comment ever :)

      Delete
    2. LOL
      What about "question of the week?" You did that a few times last month but then stopped doing them all of a sudden
      You might've forgotten about it is probably why
      -Your Biggest Fan Remy (who actually cares about your blog)

      Delete
    3. Oh! My short term memory loss probably going on so I forgot.
      We can bring QOTW back IF I get enough votes! Thanks for caring about my blog. I hope to reach extraordinary hights.
      -

      Delete
    4. LANCE YOU WILL REACH EXTRAORDINARY HEIGHTS BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST BLOGGER BEFORE ADRIAN AND THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH

      Delete
    5. I vote for the wutchuwant countdown

      Delete
    6. Adrian will always be the King of blogging, I believe. I will make a strawpoll for my post today kinda of like I did for when I broke my TV and for the "I Have The Question, you have the answer"'post. That post was like the turning point of this blog.

      Delete
  5. BRING BACK THE WUTCHUWANT COUNTDOWN I AM BEGGING YOU NOTHING ELSE ADRIAN ALREADY HAS WHICH SONG IS BETTER AND QUESTION OF THE WEEK S NOT THAT FUN and lance no offense but your which song is better is probably gonna be full of songs I have never listened to and the record for longest comment(on yours and adrians blog) is held by yours truly MIKEY ROSSY and remy i care about his blog too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Calm down a lil. QOTW I'm assuming will have the least votes. Also, WSIB competition will probably have songs you don't know because I listen to a lot of new music and I only like popular music if you can't tell. I know you care about the blog. A lot lf other random people that read this blog care about it to.

      Delete
  6. And when I saw bailey's blog I thought It said mikey chance and not milky chance that's probably gonna confuse me a lot

    ReplyDelete