Sunday, January 4, 2015

You know who (2)- 1/3/15


This week was rather boring.... But I'll still blog it! I don't know it seems like every first week of a new year the countdown is boring. Obviously, Taylor is still at #1 with Blank Space and some Uptown Funk has jumped to #2. With no songs leaving lets get to the countdown.

Last weeks #1 song: Taylor Swift- Blank Space (2)
The countdown:
45. 5Sos- She Looks so Perfect (#39)
44. Mr. Probz/Robin Shulz- Waves (#42)
43. MisterWives- Reflections (#36)
42. Bea Miller- Young Blood (#37) [Whaaaa????]
41. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#44) [LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
40. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#43)
39. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#40) {LEAVE NOW!}
38. Calvin Harris/John Newman- Blame (#31)
37. Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High) (#34)
36. Olivia Somerlyn- Parachute (#45) [Okay???]
35. 5Sos- Amnesia (#28)
34. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#28)
33. Lorde- Yellow Flicker Beat (#27)
32. Eden XO- (Not) To Cool To Dance (#41)
31. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#29)
30. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#35)
29. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#19) [#OrangeSquad]
28. Fifth Harmony- Sledgehammer (#30)
27. James Newton Howard/Jennifer Lawrence- The Hanging Tree (#34)
26. Andy Grammar- Honey I'm Good (#20)
25. Selena Gomez- The Heart Wants It Wants (#32)
24. OneRepublic- I Lived (#24)
23. 1D- Night Changes (#25)
22. Mary J Blige- Therapy (#23) [Disclaimer: Not An Error]
21. Maroon 5- Maps (#20)
20. Charli XCX- Break The Rules (#21)
19. Vance Joy- Riptide (#22)
18. Nico & Vinz- In Your Arms (#18)
17. Hozier- Take Me To Church (#11)
16. Ariana Grande/The Weeknd- Love Me Harder (#38)
15. Iggy Azalea/Mø- Beg For It (#16)
14. Sheppard- Geronimo (#5)
13. 1D- Steal My Girl (#14)
12. Alesso/Tove Lo- Heroes (We Could Be) (#9)
11. MKTO- American Dream (#12)
10. Maroon 5- Animals (#7)
9. The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (#10)
8. Meghan Trainor- Lips Are Movin' (#8)
7. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#13)
6. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#6)
5. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#15)
4. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#4)
3. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#2)
2. Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#3)
1. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#1) [2nd week @ #1]

Biggest JUMP of the week: Ariana Grande/The Weeknd- Love Me Harder (+22)

Biggest DROP of the week: Echosmith- Cool Kids (-10)


Hitbound
~ 5Sos- What I Like About You needs to leave hitbound. It's not popular anywhere else and it gets NO airplay on this channel. 5Sos needs to make a new song that will get some love, because this one didn't get any, and it definitely doesn't look like it will.

~ Tove Lo- Talking Body is actually turning out to be really good! It better get some airplay in other places.

~ David Guetta/Sam Martin- Dangerous isn't going to debut the way this is going. It is just dropping on every countdown and no one is playing it a lot. It needs to either make a move on charts now, or forever be gone... 
that song though.

~ Becky G- Can't Stop Dancin' is now the tied for the best song on hitbound. If your wondering the tie is: Oh Cecilia and Can't Stop Dancin'

~ I still haven't heard Megan Nicole- Fun yet. I don't think it will be debuting this countdown. It doesn't seem worthy.

~ AJR- Infinity is still here, thankfully! It's different than I'm Ready (obviously), but I love it just the same!! PLEASE DEBUT!!!



Uptown blurb don't give it to ya
~ Taylor Swift (A.K.A.- You Know Who) is still #1. Is this like 15 weeks now.15 weeks In a row. When the name Taylor 

Swift is not in the #1 spot, I will host a party (on this blog). This seriously getting ~ #ShortStoryTime! Please tune in as we read this story.
Once upon a time there was a girl named Taylor Swift. She loved music and singing to it. As adult she would become a country singer. She had some major hits in the Country industry but that wasn't enough. After a 1 1/2 year break Taylor announced her single Shake It Off and her new album "1989"! This single named Shake It Off would go on to become her biggest hit yet! She still wanted more so she made Blank Space a song that has been just as popular if not more popular while it's been out. These songs have stayed a combined 15 weeks at #1 and 14 in a row. That's 3 1/2 months folks.

~ Iggy Azalea/Mø- Beg For It is getting a little to much airplay I'd say. Don't annoy with the airplay Hits 1. You 
guys should already know how mad I can get. 
#TheUndressedDays....

~ Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One jumping into the top 5 is bad enough. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One jumping into the top 5 on Janurary 3rd, 2015 is Crazy, not acceptable, and the WORSE thing in countdown history!

~ Eden XO- Too Cool To Dance with the huge jump of 9 spots (that is huge) to make its way back to the 30's is crazy! You wanna know why??? This countdown should be more realistic. I'm not saying I don't love miracles and crazy things, those are great, but... I can't understand this. If the song was gonna jump just let it jump on the 2ns week it's on the countdown. The big drops shouldn't be coming right when a song debuts.

~ Bea Miller- Young Blood had a good amount of airplay 
this week. It drops 5 more spots. I don't understand (in the 
words of the creepy lady from Jason Derulo- Talk Dirty) how this song didn't jump. If it drops again next week to #44/45 it's just gonna be another Tiësto- Red Lights or Travie McCoy/Brendon Urie- Keep on Keeping On. This is your last chance to shock the world Bea. Do you want to do it or nah????

~ Fifth Harmony- Sledgehammer really grew on me this week. I know I'm a boy and I shouldn't be liking Fifth Harmony songs but whatever. I don't like THEM, I just like the song. I don't know, I just think some people take this kind of stuff WAYYYYY to seriously. 

~ This is kinda random but who else here watches Bart Baker? I was just singing the Blank Space parody and I thought about doing this thing called Guess The song? That will be explained in another post, but does anyone 
else watch him or is it just me (I know I'm not the only 
one?). What's up people Satan's back, by now everybody knows that's me, and I got a new hot man saw his vines and I thought oh my gosh look at his face who cares if he's underage, time to ruin your life baby, wait what?(Nash Grier says this) Nothing. I am not on spotify to here my album you'll have to pay it costs $13.99 sold a million in a few days, my god I'm so rich some people say I'm a greedy b*tch, now I am painting his portrait, can I please get Up now (Nash Grier says this), move and I'll slit your wrist. That's part of the parody by the way.

~ Calvin Harris/John Newman- Blame better not make another big jump up! I will so annoyed if it does. Forever stay at the bottom of the countdown I command you...

I HOPE EVERYONE LIKED THE POST! I TOOK A LONG TIME EDITING IT SO THAT U HOPEFULLY LIKED IT! 
REMEMBER TO JOIN IN ON THE COMMENTS SECTION FUN! LETS START A LYRIC CHAIN. 

ι нσρє уσυ єиʝσує∂ αм∂ υитιℓ тнє мєχт ρσѕт ιк συт. gσ∂ 1ѕт, gσ∂ вℓєѕѕ тσ єνєяуσиє.

- ℓαи¢є (уєѕ ι ∂σ υѕє тнєѕє νєяу ¢σσℓ fσитѕ. тнє αρρ ιѕ ¢αℓℓє∂ ¢σσℓ fσитѕ)





23 comments:

  1. I see no songs in pink…


    …that's weird. No offense, but it seems a little odd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's best songs on the countdown. I don't like any of them that much.

      Delete
    2. I meant to say: there are no songs I like enough on the countdown.

      Delete
  2. You're already sick of Heroes??? You're kidding me. I see Honey I’m Good and Therapy have grown on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to hear Heroes a lot.... So I would like it if it wasn't this high

      Delete
  3. OMG!!a Lance you are sick of a lot of songs I like.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. There has to be a best song on the countdown: CAUSE UPTOWN FUNK DON'T GIVE IT TO YA

    2. As Adrian said HEROES IS NOT OLD

    3. WILAY needs to leave hitbound

    4. HOW THE HELL HAVEN'T DANGEROUS AND INFINITY DEBUTED

    5. Waves was old before it was even on the countdown

    6. U like AATB?!

    7. Your not alone Lance. Ima boy and I like Sledgehammer.

    8. Maps is OOOOLLLLLDDDD it was in TURQUOISE!!!???

    9. Shake it off is OOOOOLLLLDDD

    10. Do u like Shower or Can't stop dancing better Lance??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll answer your questions 1 by 1 by number on your list.
      1. There is no best song.
      2. Heroes is old. Me & Adrian don't agree on anything.
      3. I know right!
      4. Infinity has to get popular other places 1st. Dangerous won't debut anymore.
      5. I kinda was already sick of Waves to but it was still good enough.
      6. Yes I do.
      7. YASSSSSS
      8. Changes occur.
      9. I know. They overplayed to much.
      10. Can't stop Dancin'

      BTW, the special ? Post will be out at approximately 7:30

      Delete
    2. 1. (see #7)
      2. It isn't old, that's the one thing Adrian and I agree on.
      3. I actually saw 5SOS perform this live!
      4. My question exactly.
      5. Pfft, please.
      6. It's a hair's breadth away from being old.
      7. This is the best song on the countdown by far!
      8. Am I the only one who thinks...
      9. ...these two songs aren't old?
      10. NO! No no no NO no NOOOOOO! Shower is way better!

      Delete
  5. Hey Graham Badenhausen, Why do you think Mr.Probz/Robin Schultz-Waves was old before it even debuted? His could that be possible?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cause it came out in like early June 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apparently, Lance is already sick of Love Me Harder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! What is going on Lance,Why are you sick of Ariana Grande-Love Me Harder because it just debuted?

    ReplyDelete
  9. AND You're sick of BLAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It's like the best song EVER and I'm surprised Adrian didn't call attention to that yet, cause it's like his favorite song of all time AM I RIGHT OR NAH?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't call attention because almost everyone is saying how old Blame is (which I don't understand. It's only been what? Two or three months?).

      Delete
    2. THREE months! That's eternity.

      Delete
    3. Guys…only two-and-a-half.
      If that's eternity, then I guess Too Long of a Title…must've been sheer torture to endure.

      Delete
    4. Nah, "Too long of a title" was actually really good until about the 10 month point.

      Delete
  10. Lyric chains? Oh, yeah, I miss those…
    I just keep forgetting about those.
    You know what else I keep doing?


    I keep going to the river to pray
    'Cause I need something that can wash off the pain…
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Guys Calvin Harris/John Newman-Blame and Ariana Grande-Love Me Harder are not old

    ReplyDelete