Sunday, April 26, 2015

Ellie Goulding (1)- 4/25/15

How do I start this post? With an apology or a major feel sorry letter. Hmmm... I do not know? Well, you guys welcome back to my blog and it sure had been awhile! This break of almost 3 weeks had nothing to do with you guys :) it had to do with me off schedule. I honestly didn't know this break would be this long. But anyway, thanks for your patience and I'm back! Here are this weeks songs leaving.

Rihanna/Kanye West & Paul McCartney- FourFiveSeconds (#21)

Kelly Clarkson- Heartbeat Song (#41) [X2]

Vance Joy- Riptide (#44) [Thanks for your time here!]

5Sos- What I Like (or hate) about you (#45)

Last weeks NĂºmero Uno: Maroon 5- Sugar (1)

Da countdown.
45. OneRepublic- I Lived (#39)
44. Life Of Dillon- Overload (#24) [No! COME BACK UP!]
43. Sheppard- Geronimo (#35) [I Still Enjoy This ;)]
42. Eden Xo- The Weekend (#43) [1 more jump!!!]
41. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#37)
40. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#36)
39. Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life (#33)
38. LunchMoney Lewis- Bills (#23)
37. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#42)
36. Tori Kelly- Nobody Love (#18) [What!?!?!?!?!?!?]
35. Hozier- Take Me To Church (#31) [LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
34. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#38)
33. Charli XCX & Rita Ora- Doing It (#25)
32. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#28)
31. David Guetta & Nicki Minaj/Afrojack- Hey Mama (#27)
30. Cody Simpson- New Problems (Debut)
29. Natalie La Rose & Jeremih- Somebody (#29)
28. One Direction- Night Changes (#30)
27. Katy Tiz- Whistle (While You work It) (Debut) [YES!!!!!!!]
26. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#18)
25. The Weeknd- Earned It (#40)
24. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (Debut)
23. Marlon Roudette- When The Beat Drops Out (#32)
22. AJR- Infinity (Debut)
21. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#13)
20. George Ezra- Budepest (#19)
19. Zedd & Selena Gomez- I Want You To Know (#11)
18. R5- Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (#26)
17. Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding- Outside (#17)
16. Sam Smith & John Legend- Lay Me Down (#22)
15. Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth- See You Again (#34)
14. Ariana Grande- One Last Time (#12)
13. Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini & Lookas- GDFR (#8)
12. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#16)
11. Echosmith- Bright (#10)
10. Olly Murs & Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up (#9)

9. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#20)
8. Nick Jonas- Chains (#14)
7. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#5)
6. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#7)
5. Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#6)
4. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#3)
3. Taylor Swift- Style (#4)
2. Maroon 5- Sugar (#1)
1. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#2) [1st @ #1]

Biggest JUMP! Of the week: Wiz & Charlie- See You Again (+19)

Biggest DROP! of the week: Life Of Dillon- Overload (-20)

Newbies!
~ Cody Simpson had his 2013(?) hit Pretty Brown Eyes on this countdown and I'll say so myself, it was good. This one is 
better though. I feel the slower not as crazy feel is better for Cody due to the fact his vocals are on point! This song definitely has potential! Let's see what happens!

~ Who is this Katy Tiz? I don't know. I will say personally I've never heard of Katy Tiz or the next debut artist this week. That really doesn't matter though, because she has a song that is bound to be her breakout hit into the music industry (same with our next debut artist). Whistle (While You work It) has a fun feel to it and I like it. In fact, the 1st time j head it I started singing along. The music video just came out this past week and it was pretty entertaining to watch! I don't know why but she reminds me of Rihanna, especially in the chorus. Weird, right?

~ The Super Low band that goes by the name of All Time Low is now on the countdown with Something's Gotta Give! This song is one of the few "rock" songs today that I like. It has a good beat in the background, especially with me playing percussion (at my school),it's super fun to pat my foot along to the beat in my car. Anyone else do percussion in the squad? No :( okay ;(

~ Let me just say one thing. I'm Ready only peaked at #20, this song debuted at #22. So basically, Infinity almost debuted at the spot I'm Ready peaked at? Interesting. That's all I have to say. I'm especially suprised no one else noticed this. This song is a countdown filler, that's all. 

Hitbound
~ so Omi- Cheerleader finally entered hitbound after randomly airing for a month. I seemed to hear this song a lot in the car for some reason. My mom & I always argue whether it's Omi (Ami) Omi (Omi), did that make sense? I find this song incredibly weird. Anyone like it?

~ Rachel Platton- Fight Song has entered the hits 1 airplay list! This song is definitely her breakout single! It's really good! I love the chorus and I have a feeling this song will do good with the way the music industry is these days. Vote for this to debut!!!!

~ Sia- Elastic Heart literally never aires during the week. It's somewhat popular everywhere else, but I guess Hits 1 just isn't geared towards this type of music.

Something's gotta blurb
~ life Of Dillon- Overload is pretty much done. Thanks for your time here. I have a feeling I will be hearing more from this guy, or hey maybe this one will somehow jump back up?

~ Taylor Swift- Shake It Off is going to be her until late May or June and then drop off I assume. I still really enjoy this song! Actually, I heard it on Thursday coming back from somewhere :))))

~ LunchMoney Boy dropped this week! C'mon! I seriously thought this song would be top 10, but after airing very little this week maybe not. It definitely still has life in it and will jump next week. Don't expect this drop to last long, ok Adrian?

~ I thought Fall Out Boy- Centuries would find a way to stutter step it's way off the countdown this week, but I gues it still had at least a week left.

~ Charli XCX & Rita Ora- Doing It has been a very fun song for me to listen to the last few weeks. It kind of reminds me of like, when me & the squad go to the movies on a Friday night and we just take over and get hype! I don't know, this song just makes me want to party! Sadly, this may be it's last week :(

~ I don't understand why David Guetta/Nicki Minaj & Afrojack- Hey Mama is dropping?? It jumped 17 spots on the BT100 this week and it drops here?¿ This countdown just makes no sense :/. On another matter, I just actually noticed how sexual these lyrics really are. For real, this song is very sexual..... 

~ So this week was a set up for a big jump next week, right Natalie? Okay! Thanks.

~ I feel Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman has reached its peak at #8 (or was or #9). This song still does have that remote chance but I don't see it happening. Thanks for your time here!

~ I'm really starting to enjoy When Da Beat Drops Out this week! It's actually really good! I don't why I didn't enjoy it before, maybe I thought it was too slow? Anyways, it's good!

~ You guys saw it right, my new Favorite song on the countdown is Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me! It has such a good vibe and I can't help but move or sing along to it! This song was at #4 on ITunes sometime yesterday and I hope it stays there!

~ Olly Murs/Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up hasn't peaked yet. Mark my words right there! Next week this song will jump to  #6. I just feel it! Hopefully I'm right so I don't sound like that Swami that is clearly doesn't actually know the future....

~ I don't know, but Andy Grammer- Honey I'm good could be a #1 song. It gets the airplay but not the votes. The song is at like #14 on ITunes as I'm doing this post, so hey you ever know...

~ I find it hard to think Taylor Swift- Style won't be #1 to at least 1 more week. It will probably be #1 next week....

~ Since I didn't do T45 the last 2 weeks here is the T10!
10. Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You (#22)
9. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj & Afrojack- Hey Mama (#16)
8. Nicki Minaj/Drake & Lil Wayne- Truffle Butter (#9)
7. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#4)
6. Natalie La Rose/Jeremih- Somebody (#11)
5. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#3)
4. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again (#1)
3. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#8)
2. Omarion/Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko- Post To be (#13)
1. Fifth Harmony- Worth It (#2) [+1 to #1!]

Just missing top 10: Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband, Tori Kelly- Nobody Love, Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini- GDFR, Nick Jonas- Chains, Zedd & Selena Gomez- I Want You to Know, Sia- Elastic Heart, and Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do.

#TBT song of the week: Now the way this works is I'm going to pick a song from this week in a previous year and that is our TBT song of the week. Here is this weeks song from April 21st, 2012: Katy Perry- Part Of Me. This song was a personal favorite of mine back in 2K12, because it's just a good song! The reason I picked this song instead of songs like: Gym Class Heroes/Ryan Tedder- The Fighter and Train- Drive By is not because these were bad songs but I liked Part of me more! Also, This week in 2K12 Call Me Maybe debuted at #13, is that he highest debut ever?

Thanks for reading! As always.....

God 1st, God Bless

- Lancy!

24 comments:

  1. Katy Tiz sounds like a mixture of Meghan Trainor and Miley Cyrus to me.

    And at the beginning of summer last year, Katy Tiz had a song that appeared on both AT40 and my Hit 45 Chart. It's called The Big Bang. To me, it's definitely better than Whistle (While You Work It).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand why you find whistle annoying. but to me it is a fun catchy song

      Delete
    2. Yeah, The Big Bang was actually a cover of a Rock Mafia song. I didn't even know that until recently. So, when it comes to Katy Tiz, Whistle (While You Work It) is the first song of hers that is really "hers." :|
      Also, yeah. Hey Mama is waaaaaaaay too freakin' sexual. That's why I don't like it. But at least it isn't as bad as Chris Brown & Tyga - Ayo. Now that one's pretty inappropriate. D:

      Delete
    3. 1. I actually like Chris Brown ft. Tyga - Ayo. It's currently #23 on the Hit 45 Chart.

      2. Katy Tiz has had music before Whistle (While You Work It) and The Big Bang. She just hasn't been very radio-friendly until The Big Bang.

      3. I'm so used to sexual songs nowadays that I just don't care anymore. So Hey Mama is still an extremely catchy song and definitely one of David Guetta's best songs.

      Delete
    4. Ayo is on my T45 chart to and it's good.

      Yes! Every song nowdays is bout Sex, Drugs, or going to the club! It's crazy.... like back in the day most 12 yr olds didn't even know what Sex was ;))

      And you guys are all Trap Queen haters!!!!

      Delete
  2. I don't even know what sex is. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj-Hey Mama I really like. It is my fourth favorite song on the weekend countdown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy Tiz had big bang in 2013 as Adrian said and trap queen is really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katy Tiz and Fetty Wap are good singers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fetty Wap isn't a singer. He's a rapper.

      Delete
    2. Yeah. Tyga is a great rapper also. Everything is FRIKIN sex now. And also: I downloaded to clean version of something's gotta give and it still says baby in a f**king waste

      Delete
    3. Tyga also had a song called b***h better have my money like rihanna

      Delete
  5. Fete Warp and Toga both have songs on the Billboard Hot 100 like Trap Queen peaking at #5 and Ayo featuring Chris Borown peaking at #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. Weren't you supposed to put I Lived in green?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, weren't you supposed to do that, WARREN?
      >:(

      #NothingWithoutLoveIsFreakingAMAZING

      Delete
    2. Of course not because it sucks. :P

      Delete
    3. Are you talking about I Lived or Nothing Without Love?

      Either way, I'M OFFENDED. >:(

      #KiddingTho

      Delete
  7. OneRepublic-I Lived is a good song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS IT IS

      But not as good as others like Counting Stars, Love Runs Out, Feel Again, or Something I Need. Have you heard that one, Something I Need?

      Oh, you haven't?

      LISTEN TO IT. NAOUGHW.
      #CrazyMusicVideo

      Delete
    2. Something I Need is OLD. Like it was from a few years ago, wasn't it?

      I'm gonna start using that term NAOUGHW from NAOUGHW on.
      #SeeWhatIDidThere
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Actually, Something I Need was the single released after Counting Stars. It went platinum in Australia and New Zealand, but it didn't do so well in the States. I'm hoping for a rerelease, though. And the video is great. :D
      Also, Remy, you may use the term "NAOUGHW," but I would suggest using it sparingly. :)
      #YesISeeWhatYouDidThere
      #MaybeWeShouldntUseTheseHashtagsAsMuch

      Delete
    4. #WhatYouWantedIsBetterThanFeelAgain

      Delete
  8. The Platinum Edition of Brantley Gilbert's album Just As I Am is available to pre-order on iTunes.

    It features new single, Same Old Song, as well as hit singles Bottoms Up and Small Town Throwdown. It even has Bottoms Up (feat. T.I.), the version no one could find anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That what it said on hits 1 but it was just Brantley Gilbert

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite song by OneRepublic is Apologize

    ReplyDelete