Saturday, April 11, 2015

You Know Who (1)- 4/11/15







Welp guys, what up? This week was okay... I guess?¿ That lady who never goes out of Style was in fact #1 this week (well I guess my late night prediction was correct....). Here are the songs leaving our lovely countdown.

Kelly Clarkson- Heartbeat Song (#20)

Meghan Trainor- Lips Are Movin' (#44)

OneRepublic- I Lived (#45)

Last weeks #1 song: Crappy overplayed Person- Thinking Out Loud (3)
The countdown.
45. Alesso & Tove Lo- Heroes (We Could Be) (#42)
44. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#34) [NO! STAY LONGER :((((]
43. The Weeknd- Earned It (#37) [This is hilarious..hahaha]
42. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#39)
41. Marlon Roudette- When The Beat Drops Out (#33)
40. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#43)
39. MKTO- American Dream (#36) [GET OUT! NOW!!!!]
38. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#35) [YOU TOO!]
37. The Vamps & Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (#28)
36. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#32) [Now your getting old!]
35. Charli XCX & Rita Ora- Doing It (Debut)
34. R5- Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (#38)
33. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj & Afrojack- Hey Mama (Debut)
32. Hozier- Take Me To Church (#41) [LEAVE!!!! NOWWW!]
31. Eden Xo- The Weekend (#31)
30. Tove Lo- Talking Body (Debut) [Yasssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!]
29. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#40)
28. Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life (#30)
27. Life Of Dillon- Overload (#24)
26. Sam Smith & John Legend- Lay Me Down (#26)
25. LunchMoney Lewis- Bills (#25)
24. Tori Kelly- Nobody Love (#18) [Other Way!!!!!!]
23. Natalie La Rose & Jeremih- Somebody (#27)
22. Vance Joy- Riptide (#12)
21. Echosmith- Bright (#22)
20. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#23) [Keep Goin'!]
19. Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding- Outside (#19)
18. Olly Murs & Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up (#15)
17. George Ezra- Budapest (#14)
16. Zedd & Selena Gomez- I Want You To Know (#21)
15. Nick Jonas- Chains (#13)
14. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#10)
13. Flo Rida- GDFR (Goin' Down For Real) (#17)
12. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#9)
11. Rihanna/Kanye/Paul McCartney- FourFiveSeconds (#29)
10. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#11)
9. Sheppard- Geronimo (#8)
8. Ariana Grande- One Last Time (#7)
7. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#16)
6. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#5)
5. One Direction- Night Changes (#4)
4. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#1)
3. Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#3)
2. Maroon 5- Sugar (#6)
1. Taylor Swift- Style (#2) [Oh you again.......]

Biggest DROP!! Of The week: Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (-10)

Biggest JUMP!!! Of the week: Rihanna/Beyoncé Lover/Paul McCartney- FourFiveSeconds (+18)

New entrants
~ Charli XCX called up Rita Ora to make this next song, Doing It! It's a pretty good song, actually. At first I really didn't like it due to the fact I've heard this type of beat 70 other times, but it's good! I don't know if this one will be as popular as Charli first hit, Boom Clap but it could definitely hit big!

~ "Banging The Drum like dum di di day, I like the dirty rhythm you play, I know you want it in the worst way, I wanna hear you calling my name like Hey ma ma, mama, hey ma, mama" ~ David Guetta- Hey Mama. Good song. Really good song! 

~ Tove Lo had to sit on hitbound for like 4 months with this song. Finally, Talking Body had debuted the Hits 1 weekend countdown after a crazy long HB tenure and if this song doesn't do well (did I jinx it?) than it would seem like a waste of greatness :-( PLEASE DO GREAT, PLEASE????

Blurbies!
~ Alesso & Tove Lo are hanging on for dear life! I'm not mad about this. It's not like I actually hear this song during the week so whatever...

~ This whole The Weeknd- Earned It being at #43 is kinda absurd! Yes, this song is kinda old already, but still! This is #4 song on ITunes for crying out loud! If this falls again to #44 or #45 Adrian will go crazy and none of us want to see that so please jump?

~ Dang! I had a feeling Eden Xo- The Weekend would jump this week! I still don't understand how my fellow blogging partner (Adrian) doesn't like this song! He has to be hearing something different! I hear a catchy song that is really good, but I guess everyone has opinions of their own!

~ Nick Jonas- Jealous isn't going to leave yet then. Okay, like it's not terrible. But, if we are in May and this song is still hanging around I won't be happy. So leave soon.

~ I have figured out one thing, Mikey Piff is a lier! He said on Wednesday after Tori Kelly- Nobody Love aired it was the #20 song this week, not #24! C'mon Mikey, I thought I could trust you. I guess not! :(

~ Flo Rida- GDFR just basically jumped into the top 10! This is crazy folks. One more jump like 5 spots for GDFR and we could be looking at a possible #1 song...? It's possible but not likely, hey... #Youneverknow?

~ So I guess Taylor Swift's mom was diagnosed with cancer this last week. I'm praying for every night, and I hope everyone reading Adrian & my blog also is praying for her. Taylor, your mom is in our prayers, just remember that!

~ Sheppard- Geronimo doesn't want to leave the top 10! I'm okay with this, but I'm probably the only one that is okay with it. Why does everyone hate this song?!!?! I guess I'm just different.... :(

~ My #NumeroUnoPorFavor for the week actually has a chance! Walk The Moon jumps this week to #7!!!! Yes! This could be possible! Everyone vote as many times as possible for this song next week! We can get this to #1! Use this #ShutUpAndDancefor#1!

~ Maroon 5- Sugar has a chance. I don't want this song to be #1! Please no one vote for it. It isn't a bad song I just feel it would ruin Shut Up And Dance's chances (hey that rhymed!). This is the only time I've been against Maroon 5! I don't care....

~ #TaylorSwiftforqueen. Hey, she might as well be by now. 3 #1's in the span of 8 months. The most aired artist on radio this year. Yeah, she could be queen. The question is, When will this obsession end?

Top 5:
5. David Guetta & Nicki Minaj/ Afrojack- Hey Mama
4. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance 
3. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me
2. Eden Xo- The Weekend
1. Tove Lo- Talking Body

Thank you for reading! Comment! I love yo guys and we almost are at #halfa100,000 Pageviews!!!! You rule (yes you)! As always...

- God 1st, God Bless

~ Lancy :)))


17 comments:

  1. #talkingbodyinpurple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could see Style leading for one, two, or maybe even three more weeks, Sugar getting #1 the next week with Shut Up and Dance behind it, and Shut Up and Dance finally taking the throne the week after that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! Style can't be #1 for 3 weeks, it would be to much for Lance to handle!!! Shut Up And Dance needs to be #1 tho! #ShuUpAndDancefor#1

      Delete
    2. YAAAAAAS SHUT UP AND DANCE
      http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-qd84WO0kc4Y/VRc3WazxuTI/AAAAAAAAAE4/xwk_9SHuis4/s1600/STFU%2Band%2BDance%2B-%2BSingle.png

      Delete
  3. LANCE I NEED SHUT UP AND DANCE AT NUMBER 1 CAUSE ITS THE BEST SONG ON THE COUNTDOWN
    2.**** TALKING BODY **** YOU
    3.I couldn't care less about what happens to nobody love
    4.ITS GOING DOWN FOR REAL DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA ITS GOING UP FOR REAL DROP IT SHAKE IT POP IT UHHH SHAKE IT POP IT DROP IT SHAKE IT UHH
    5.I still love geronimo lance u are forgetting sbout me
    6.song that needs to debut next week
    Charlie Puth/Wiz Khalifa-see you again
    7.song that needs to debut hits 1
    Dillin Francis/DJ Snake-Get Low
    8.song that needs to never set foot on hits 1
    Nicki Minaj/Kanye West/Drake-Truffle Butter
    9.song that needs to set foot in the billboard top 10
    WALK THE MOON-SHUT UP AND DANCE (currently number 12)
    10.song that needs to set foot in the billboard top 5
    Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini/Lookas-GDFR (currently number 8)
    Charlie Puth/Wiz Khalifa-See you again (currently number 10)
    11.worst song on countdown=don't by ed sheeran
    12.best song on countdown=shut up and dance by walk the moon
    13.hater of the week=adrian (hates shut up and dance)
    14.shut up and dance lover of the week=Lance and Dylan George
    15.THATS IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eden XO's singing is really bad in the song in The Weekend. I hate the way the song starts off. It just has a lot of flaws to it.

    Also:
    - Geronimo is really old.
    - Riptide also had the Biggest DROP!!! Of The Week. Don't forget that song it actually deserved this drop.

    Who else here thinks Bitch Better Have My Money should debut the countdown? I can't be the only one. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't. I don't like it that much. If it debuted I wouldn't care that much tho...

      Delete
  5. OMG Hey Mama is SO freakin' catchy!
    #purple
    Hey, Lancy, where's Nobody Love on your Top 5? Is it like #6 or something?
    I wanna know...
    Adrian,
    I totally agree that Geronimo and Riptide are SUPER old. Like, they need to freakin' LEAVE already!!!!! (geez)
    Review coming later today... if I'm around...
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nobody Love is #7. Budapest is 6. Yes Hey Mama is so freakin catchy!!!!!!! Geronimo isn't old. It's not new either, to say the least....

      Riptide needs to leave now! This song was good 2 months ago! Seriously people, who votes for this?

      ~ Guys I was on doggstar and saw something weird.

      Earlier today Love Runs Out Aired during the Morning mashup and guess what.... Hey Cecilia aired right after! Re entry? I would be more than fine with it!

      Can't wait for the review!!!!

      Delete
    2. Nah probably not. That's like when 5 Seconds Of Summer - What I Like About You aired last night.

      Delete
  6. Hey mama #Pinkpurpleorwhatever. When Mikey gets angry he reminds me of a rage mail man (idk y no offense). Guess what I heard: Young volcanoes 4 times last week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, at least it did nt reenter

    ReplyDelete
  8. What the crap is a rage mail man

    ReplyDelete
  9. What???? The Vamp/Shawn Mendes-Oh Cecila is not popular

    ReplyDelete
  10. i always comment on adrians blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok


      ... Than why do I see your comment here?

      Delete