Saturday, September 26, 2015

Walk The Moon (11)- Week of September 26th, 2015

How's it going Fam (Great until I saw this). That sucks Fam. So yes, I'm back posting Hits 1 (NO! PLEASE NO!). I listened a lot this week in the car driving places and I gotta say I kinda grew back into Hits 1 and it's airplay. I didn't have school this week as I think you guys should know and yea... I'm talking a lot guys so here are the exits for this week :)

Bea Miller- Fire N Gold (#28) [Cool.]

Jason Derulo- Cheyenne (#32) [Fluff Hits 1..]

Major Lazer/DJ Snake/Mø- Lean On (#43)

Flo Rida/Robin Thicke- I Don't Like It, I Love It (#45)

Last Weeks #1 Song: The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (1)
The countdown.
45. Selena Gomez/A$AP's Ghost- Good For You (#29)
44. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (#42)
43. Omi- Cheerleader (#41) [Just leave...]
42. Tori Kelly- Should've Been Us (#36)
41. Maroon 5- Sugar (#44)
40. Jess Glynne- Hold My Hand (#39)
39. Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha- That's How You Know (DEBUT)
38. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#33)
37. The Weeknd- The Hills (DEBUT)
36. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (#26)
35. Echosmith- Let's Love (DEBUT)
34. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again (#35)
33. Phoebe Ryan- Mine (#22) [WHAT?]
32. Ellie Goulding- On My Mind (DEBUT)
31. Los 5- Mañana (#30) [Jump?!]
30. Fifth Harmony/Kid Ink's Ghost- Worth It (#25)
29. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#38)
28. MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish (#23)
27. Rachel Platton- Fight Song (#24)
26. 5 Seconds Of Summer- She's Kinda Hot (#14)
25. Shy Carter/Aleon Craft- Bring It Back (#36)
24. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (#15)
23. Elle King- Ex's And Oh's (#40)
22. Pentatonix- Can't Sleep Love (#17)
21. Justin Bieber- What Do You Mean? (#18)
20. Hailee Steinfield- Love Myself (#19)
19. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Eric Nally- Downtown (#21)
18. X Ambassadors- Renegades (#20)
17. Nick Jonas- Levels (#34)
16. A Great Big World- Hold Each Other (#31)
15. Daya- Hide Away (#16)
14. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#7)
13. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#5)
12. Adam Lambert- Ghost Town (#27) [K.]
11. Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart (#12)
10. Little Mix- Black Magic (#13)
9. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#9)
8. One Direction- Drag Me Down (#8)
7. R. City/Adam Levine- Locked Away (#10)
6. Demi Lovato- Cool For The Summer (#6)
5. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#2)
4. The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (#1)
3. Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams (#11)
2. Shawn Mendes- Stitches (#4)
1. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#3)

Biggest Drop Of The Week: Selena Gomez/A$AP's Ghost- Good For You (-16)

Biggest Jump Of The Week!: Elle King- Ex's And Oh's AND Nick Jonas- Levels (+17)

New Entrants
~ At #39 we have Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha- That's How You Know. This song kinda sorta, yes it faded on me in like Late July..... And now I'm running back to it! Ahh typical Lance, overplaying new music. This song is really fluffin good and I hope (autocorrect said Hoe) it does good. Nice job Nico & Vinz but Am I Wrong (terrible joke) to ask where Kid Ink is? Rate: 8.5/10

~ "I Only Called You When It's Half Past Fluffin five"~ Lance Warren 2015. Yes that's quote of the year nominee folks. Anyways, The Weeknd debuted at #37 with The Hills! I LOVE this song and who doesn't? This is probably going to end up being my favorite song of 2015. Enough said. The Weeknd definitely deserves this recognition because he Earned It (In my opinion that sucked). Rate: 10/10

~ Echosmith debuted this week with a song that I don't really know about. I have a tendency (NOICE WORD) to hear this song every time I'm the car so I had to listen. In my opinion it's in the middle of decent and good. Definitely worse than either of the other two Echosmith songs I know (Bright and Cool Kids) but not bad. Probably a countdown filler to be honest. Rate: 6.5/10

~ Ellie Goulding was literally on overplay alert this week. Yes, this song aired a lot. She's here on the countdown with the Ed Sheeran inspired song On My Mind. Now I don't know if it's Ed inspired but let's be real. She sings about tattoos... yea. This song is pretty chill mixed with a killer chorus and some great verses (STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW LANCE). The song is pretty legit. Rate: 8.5/10

Hitbound
~ I heard Walk The Moon- Different Colors for the 1st time ever this past week and I was impressed as fluff (SAY IT LANCE). This song is definitely good and should have pretty good success in the mainstream. I'm looking forward to this song being on the countdown. 

~ I have yet to hear Pitbull/Jason Derulo/Juicy J- Drive You Crazy. Any thoughts? All I've heard so far is that it's trash. But I'm different so I'll probably be in love with it..

~ I don't know what to think about Becky G- Break A Sweat. I really don't like it much at all. Whatever. It probably won't debut anyway.

~ Hozier- Someone New & Selena Gomez/Charli XCX- Same Old Love are both pretty good. I like Same Old Love more but I hope both debut. 

~ George Ezra has a new song on Hits 1 called Blame It On Me so I'll have to give it a fluffin listen (SAY IT!!).

~ Alessia Cara- Here really needs to debut! It's a really good song with a pretty legit message.

~ Alessia Cara actually hosted Hitbound this week as well! I didn't listen so I don't know how she did :)

I Only Blurbed You When It's Half Past Fluffin Five
• This weeks grade is an A-.

~ I think we'll be paying a goodbye to Selena Gomez- Good For You pretty soon. Let's just say it didn't do to well here. 

~ It's sad that Jason Derulo- Cheyenne only lasted a few weeks and flopped in mainstream radio! FLUFF YOU HITS 1! FLUFF YOU (SAY IT LANCE!! NOW!).

~ Phoebe Ryan aired a good amount this week to drop 11 spots to #33. Hits 1 really confuses me sometimes... (because Ur A Scrub Lance).

~ MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish needs to get into the top 20! IT MUST! IT HAS TO!! #ThankYouHits1InAdvance

~ 5 Seconds Of Summer- She's Kinda Hot is one of the worst songs ever made. I swear. It had lyrics five year old could write. That's also why it flopped (Like you.)

~ I like Pentatonix- Can't Sleep Love. My mom said she loves it and she loves how this band sounds! This song is different but good. I'm happy to see how it does.

~ Hits 1 needs to add Futuristic into Hold Each Other. He makes the song a lot better! No one from Hits 1 reads this though so yea...

~ I had a thought earlier today that Spyder shouted this blog out on Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram). That would really make my day! It's that I don't know how to make this happen! He probably doesn't read my blog. It'd be cool though so yea. That's just a thought I had.

~ Adam Lambert- Ghost Town at #12 is just... I have literally no words. That's unbelievable...

~ Wildest Dreams will probably be #1 next week! I think it would be cool. Just not for to long or else it may get a little crazy.

~ Shut Up And Dance is now ONE week away from tying that record for weeks at #1. If this happens I would go crazy. I like the song still but no one else does!

~ Most Missed Song: The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody To You

~ Throwback Song of the week: Sean Paul- Temperature

Top 5 Songs (My Top 5)
5. Ellie Goulding- On My Mind
4. Elle King- Ex's And Oh's
3. Hailee Steinfield- Love Myself
2. MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish
1. The Weeknd- The Hills

Thanks so much for taking time out of your Saturday to come read insanely scrub post (you got that right Lance). Haha (Laughing at yourself right?). The Fam continues to grow every day because of you and I'm thankful (all lies). Remember guys My Ex's And My Oh's haunt me but wait..... I ain't got no fluffin Ex's (SAY IT!!!!!). Oh well.... PEACE ✌️!

- God 1st, God Bless

~ L A N C Y (LOVE U FAM!)

If you see this continue in the comments section:

If I Got Locked Away and we lost it all today tell me honestly would you still love me the same... (continue in the comments Below). Love ya Fam!



41 comments:

  1. OMG JUST SAY THE WORD ALREADY LANCE!!!!!!!
    "If I showed you my flaws, if I couldn't be strong, tell me honestly, would you still (FLUFFIN) love me the same?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skiddly dong dong dang

    I really think shes kinda hot is an anthem for


    loooooserssssss I really like shut up and dance and mine really sucks

    The hills is really bland ,ghost town is boring,and honestly thats how u know sucks so bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I judge for life, man, would you stay by my side?
      Or is you gonna say goodbye?
      Can you tell me right now?

      Delete
  3. Hi I am new to this blog and have a random question lol. I was listening to the weekend countdown today and heard spyder say something about a band called "forever in your mind" do you know exactly what he said about them? I know this is random but I happen to know that band and need to know what he said ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bruh welcome to the Fam! Anyways, I did listen to the countdown but sadly didn't listen to the part about "Forever In Your Mind". sorry but welcome to the fam!

      Delete
  4. Now tell me, would you really lie to me?
    Baby don't lie to me
    Just spend your whole life with me
    I want all the stickers on. Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  5. EVERYONE STOP THE LOCKED AWAY LYRIC CHAIN. IT IS THE WORST SONG ON THE FLUFFIN' COUNTDOWN AND IF YOU DON'T FLUFFIN' STOP IT RIGHT NOW I WILL FLUFF EACH AND EVERY FLUFFIN' ONE OF YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop it Trance, R.City does a great job in this song, this is my third favorite song on the countdown. Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominate "I only called you when it's half past fluffin five" as quote of the year!
    "I wanna know would ya stick around? If I got locked away..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you still love me the same? Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I showed you my flaws, if I couldn't be strong

      Delete
  9. Tell me honestly. Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  10. If i showed you deez nuts......

    hey Lance









































    WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got Kd 8s, Kyrie 1s, 4 Kd7s, John Walls, and I'm getting more...


      I'm really spoiled.

      Delete
    2. Kevin Durant? John Wall? Kyrie Irving?

      Oh they are just some star NBA players.... :)

      Delete
  11. If I couldn't be strong, tell me honestly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would you still love me the same? Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's get it diddly-down-down-down
      All I want is somebody real who don't need much
      A gal I know that I can trust...

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. I will send you a picture of my shoes! IM NOT AFRAID, IM NOT AFRAID!

      Delete
  14. Replies
    1. It's like my least favorite song of all time

      Delete
    2. She Looks So Perfect, Jet Black Heart, and Fly Away are also garbage

      Delete
    3. SLSP was okay.... The other two are terrible. What about Amnesia?

      Delete
    4. Hmmm... never heard it. It will probably also be bad

      So, as you can see, 5SOS is like my least favorite band

      Delete
    5. Really Amnesia was really popular. Yea I liked it. It's different :)

      Delete
  15. OK, I'm just gonna ignore this post. Good-freakin'-bye.

    ReplyDelete