Saturday, February 13, 2016

Overplayed Lady Again! (12)- February 13th, 2016

Hey... Fam! Welcome back to the blog and this Valentines Day Weekend! Adele is back at #1..... again this week (can we just like stop this already?) for a 12th time! That's excessive and this song Will obviously break the record for weeks at #1. anyways.... let's get to this weeks song exiting shall we?

Nelly/Jeremih- The Fix (#22) [peace out!]

• Conrad Sewell- Hold Me Up (#40) [hurray!]

• 5 Seconds Of Summer- Hey Everybody! (#45)

Last Weeks #1 song: Adele- Hello [what else would it be?]
The Countdown.
45. Meghan Trainor/John Legend- Like I'm Gonna Lose You (#44)
44. Rudimental/Ed Sheeran- Lay It All On Me (#38)
43. Halsey- New Americana (#42)
42. Andy Grammer- Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#37)
41. Alessia Cara- Here (#41)
40. Elle King- Ex's And Oh's (#23) [Peace!]
39. Justin Bieber/Ed Sheeran- Love Yourself (DEBUT)
38. Ellie Goulding- On My Mind (#43)
37. Tori Kelly- Hollow (#39) [JUMP MORE!!!!!]
36. The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (#36)
35. X Ambassadors- Renegades (#31)
34. Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams (#35)
33. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#25)
32. Selena Gomez- Same Old Love (#18)
31. Tove Lo- Moments (#29) [this tenure.... *sighs*]
30. Demi Lovato- Confident (#24)
29. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#27)
28. Mø- Kamikaze (#32)
27. Nathaniel Ratliff/The Night Sweats- S.O.B. (#33)
26. The Vamps- Wake Up (#21) [can u jump?]
25. Jason Derulo- Get Ugly (#16)
24. 5 Seconds Of Summer- Jet Black Heart (DEBUT)
23. Disclousure/Lorde- Magnets (#20)
22. Zayn Malik- Pillowtalk (#34)
21. Dawin- Dessert (DEBUT) [oh ok... I see you!]
20. Shawn Mendes- Stitches (#5) [well... finally!]
19. The Chainsmokers/ROZES- Roses (#28)
18. Adele- When We Were Young (#17)
17. Daya- Hide Away (#14)
16. Coldplay- Adventure Of A Lifetime (#19)
15. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello- I Know What You Did Last Summer (#15)
14. Charlie Puth- One Call Away (#11)
13. Ellie Goulding- Something In The Way You Move (#26)
12. Rachel Platten- Stand by You (#13)
11. Selena Gomez- Hands To Myself (#30) [woah! Chill!]
10. One Direction- Drag Me Down (#9)
9. The Weeknd- In The Night (#12)
8. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato- Irresistible (#10)
7. Taylor Swift- Out Of The Woods (#7)
6. Flo Rida- My House (#8)
5. One Direction- Perfect (#3) [LEAVE THE TOP 10!]
4. Justin Bieber- Sorry (#2) [SAME TO YOU!]
3. Twenty One Pilots- Stressed Out (#6) [#1?]
2. DNCE- Cake By The Ocean (#4) [#1?]
1. Adele- Hello (#1).... [For a 12th dang week!]

Biggest JUMP!!!! Of the week: Selena Gomez- Hands To Myself (+19) [turnup!]

Biggest DROP!!!! of the week: Elle King- Ex's And Oh's (-17)

New Entrants :)
~ Dawin- Dessert is debuting with us this week! This song is good but not like some "oh my gosh best beat ever" thing. You know (actually no I don't )? The drop in this song is just beautiful and the beat is so turnt! Like fr!!
This is a guaranteed success (at least I hope....?!)

~ I cannot stand this band. Every song they make seems to get worse and worse (besides she's kinda hot being their worst yet). Anyways, it's 5 Seconds Of Summer and they're back with Jet Black Heart. Their best song yet is probably Amnesia because it was actually very good. Other than that, this is just most likely another flop ..

~ Justin Bieber & Ed Sheeran join us this week with the hit Love Yourself (yep). I like this song but it'll probably get old after 10 listens like... well, every other song by this guy! I'm not saying he's a trash artist... but I really don't like most of his music :/ (this song is actually very high on T45 Mania.... :)

Baby you should go and blurb yourself.... :)
~ The name of this blurb category is just terrible (true true true true!). I'm not creative with names... like
obviously :)

~ Troye Sivan- YOUTH has debuted the Hitbound chart this week! It's actually a good song! Definitely something I won't be hating on so that's good :)

~ Rihanna/Drake- Work has grown on me so much you don't even know! This is a good song! I mean let's get it on this countdown!! (Let's not :))))

~ Why isn't 7 Years here yet?? It's like #6 on ITunes and probably one of the best songs I've heard in the last 5 years so I mean.... :/

~ Tori Kelly- Hollow needs to jump more! C'mon hits 1 I already hate you guys don't make me hate you more!

~ I swear if Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) makes another comeback I'm gonna rage! Like c'mon now ....:)

~ I feel like we haven't had a re-entrant in a while on this countdown... like when was the last time?

~ Adele- When We Were Young will be in the top 5 soon enough. Just wait... and wait... (STOP!!!!)

~ Jason Derulo- Get Ugly has legit done nothing on this countdown and it's kinda sad! Step it up Jason!

~ Something In The Way You Move is #13 on it's 2nd week... *insert stunned emoji*.

~ Selena is climbing up quick with Hands To Myself. The song is very boring but at the same time catchy. idk let's see how long I enjoy it for:)

~ DNCE- Cake By The Ocean can hit #1 next week if it wants! I'm great with that... because Hello needs to say goodbye to #1 (haha see what I did) (you idiot Lance!).

~ Stressed Out could hit #1! This song is getting so much attention and I'm loving it!

~ Guys Adele's new name is "annoying overplayed #1 lady"... even though the nickname sucks :))))

Awards
~ Most Missed Song: Ella Henderson- Ghost (oh the memories!!!)

~ #1 Reccomendation For Hits 1: The Chainsmokers/Daya- Don't Let Me Down

~ #1 New Jam: Fetty Wap- Jimmy Choo (I LOVE THIS!)

Thanks everyone for reading! I get this next week of school off due to a Feburary Break! It's NBA All Star Weekend + The Grammy's on Monday! Since I don't watch the walking dead or really any TV Series I'm not exactly looking forward to that but maybe I'll start watching... who knows? Haha. I love you Fam so much and if your reading this.... it's too late. Hahaaaaaaaa as always....

- God 1st, God Bless (#G1GB!)

- Lance :))))))

16 comments:

  1. *reads the first 2 sentences of your second entrant review*

    LANCE I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *reads the first 2 sentences of your second entrant review*

    LANCE WHYYYYY?!?!?! :(((:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idk man.... Maybe because I like the song hehehehehe

      Delete
  3. *reads third normal blurb*

    YAAAASSSS LANCE!!!!!! :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lance, so you don't have a worst song on the countdown this week, is that true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah if I could pick one it'd be most likely perfect

      Delete