Sunday, February 28, 2016

Twenty One Beasts (2)- Feburary 27th, 2016

Aye y'all! Welcome back to the blog :) this week on our lovely not so lovely countdown Twenty One Pilots hits #1 again for a 2nd week (aye!). I don't want to get tired of this song so maybe two more weeks max is fine! Sorry guys for this last week and a half of no blog activity :( just busy! Haha here's the song leaving fam (:

X Ambassadors- Renegades (#41) [peace :)]

Last Weeks #1 Song: Twenty One Beasts- Stressed Out (1)
The countdown (:
45. Meghan Trainor/John Legend- Like I'm Gonna Lose You
44. Andy Grammer- Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) (#43)
43. Tove Lo- Moments (#39) [can Scars debut?]
42. Alessia Cara- Here (#42)
41. Halsey- New Americana (#44)
40. The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (#38)
39. Tori Kelly- Hollow (#26) [what the fluffff!]
38. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#34)
37. Troye Sivan- Youth (#39) [JUMP MOREEE!]
36. Ellie Goulding- On My Mind (#33)
35. The Vamps- Wake Up (#28) [don't go yet!]
34. Elle King- Ex's And Oh's (#32)
33. Demi Lovato- Confident (#35)
32. Shawn Mendes- Stitches (#30)
31. Selena Gomez- Same Old Love (#31)
30. Panic! At The Disco- Victorious (Re-Entry)
29. Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams (#37)
28. Nathaniel Rateliff/The Night Sweats- S.O.B, (#20)
27. Jason Derulo- Get Ugly (#27)
26. Ed Sheeran- Photograph [Not a typo....]
25. Mø- Kamikaze (#29) [oh whale Adrian.... :)]
24. Coldplay- Adventure Of a Lifetime (#13)
23. Dawin- Dessert (#21)
22. Zayn Malik- Pillowtalk (#19)
21. Disclosure/Lorde- Magnets (#23)
20. 5 Seconds Of Summer- Jet Black Heart (#24)
19. Daya- Hide Away (#18)
18. Charlie Puth- One Call Away (#17)
17. The Chainsmokers/ROZES- Roses (#25)
16. Justin Bieber/Ed Sheeran- Love Yourself (#22)
15. Ellie Goulding- Something In The Way You Move (#16)
14. Rachel Platten- Stand By You (#11)
13. Selena Gomez- Hands To Myself (#12)
12. Taylor Swift- Out Of The Woods (#8)
11. Adele- When We Were Young (#15)
10. Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello- I Know What You Did Last Summer (#10)
9. Flo Rida- My House (#7)
8. Fall Out Boy/Demi Lovato- Irresistible (#9)
7. The Weeknd- In The Night (#5)
6. DNCE- Cake By The Ocean (#2)
5. Justin Bieber- Sorry (#4)
4. Adele- Hello (#3)
3. One Direction- Perfect (#6)
2. One Direction- Drag Me Down (#14) [im done]
1. Twenty One Pilots- Stressed Out (#1) [2nd week @ #1]

BIGGEST JUMP!!! OF THE WEEK: One Direction- Drag Me Down (+12)

BIGGEST DROP!! OF THE WEEK: Tori Kelly- Hollow (-13)

New Entrants
- We should replace the "new" with "old" but whatever (:

- Our 1 "entrant" this week is from Panic! At The Disco and um yeah, they're back with Victorious! I heard this song every dang time I got in the car this week and it aired almost 40 times so I mean this was expected.

(Couldn't think of a good name sadly) [oh sad Lance]
- you know I saw a comment on Adrian's blog on the lines of "the bottom 5 does nothing" and I agree! We have 5 legit annoying songs (usually) so I mean.... (:

- why isn't Work here yet? I mean the countdown. I mean it's #1 everywhere right now (well I mean Bt100 and ITunes). 

- I heard Me, Myself, And I on Z100 last night and it was lit! I legit love that song more than ever right now! Y'all might be seeing a new #1 on T45 (:

- Troye Sivan- YOUTH needs to jump more. when your mom enjoys a song by Troye Sivan it deserves to jump like 10 spots (yes my mom likes this song). But again, this is the infamously stupid fluffin Hits 1.

- Mø- Kamikaze is at #25 everyone. This song is one jump away from the top 20... (Watch out Adrian).

- Guys I had the weirdest dream, ok so I was in the car and my mom and little brother were there to. So we were listening to the music and we heard Magnets but here's the catch, it was by Pentatonix.... Uhhhh. I have weird dreams but I'm sorry that's just a little different. Thanks for reading my trashy story :)

- Hands to Myself needs to jump more! I legit really enjoy this slow song and i don't even know why.... (Well it's just weird Lance back at it).

- Two One Direction songs in the top 3... I'm gonna die y'all. Why does this band have two songs here they aren't even popular anymore... (The songs).

- Twenty One Beasts at #1 is a BIG yes right now (:

Most Missed Song: Will.i.am./Britney Spears- Scream And Shout

#1 Recommendation For Hits 1: Ty Dolla $ign/ET- 40- Saved

Most Missed Song in general: Gym Class Heroes Feat. Ryan Tedder- The Fighter

My Favorite song on the countdown this time last year: Tori Kelly- Nobody Love

Thanks for reading F-A-M-I-L-Y! Y'all are legit so awesome even though I just was looking at my blog and um I noticed we had 68,000 Pageviews last August and we only have 85,000 now... :). That's up to y'all not me! Hehe still love you though. If y'all enjoyed this post go ahead and comment and um that'd about it... hehe peace out!

- God 1st, God Bless

- Lancy! (Yep it's back!)


9 comments: