Sunday, March 6, 2016

I'm quitting?

Hey Fam. As you can see this is obviously not anything music related. sorry.... just listen to me. This is important. This blog has been inactive for a while in terms of all the posts I was trying to do.. yep. I have no idea what my amazing secret 2014 perfect blog formula was but that has nothing to do with this so don't worry about it.

For about 5 months now or more this blog has become more inconsistent. I have posted both Hits 1 and T45 Mania in the same week for a while. T45 hasn't been posted in so long. Is it because I'm "too" busy like everyone else says? no, it isn't. It's because I'm not putting the time in to make a post! I still check back at this blog everyday for Pageviews, comments, ETC. don't worry about that fam. I still love this blog the same as I did in May 2014 at 3:36 Pm when I made the blog. now on March 6th, 2016 at 11:27 Am I still love it. No joke....

So the question finally is am I quitting.....












....and the answer is NO I'm not quitting. this blog means to much to me to quit. I'll be back guys. I'm gonna end this because I mean, what else is there to say? Alright Fam, I love you so much and it's really just amazing to have you here everyday helping me continue with this blog that has just became so much more than I'd imagine. See y'all later, PEACE!

- Lanceeeeee :)

- GOD 1st, GOD BLESS

4 comments: