Wednesday, March 23, 2016

The Scrub Chronicles| Episode 3!

Hey Family!! Welcome back to the blog and today I will be doing a scrub chronicles! I felt like mixing it up due to the fact that I need to start being a better blogger again... like seriously? don't y'all agree? #ReviveLance. so anyway the scrub chronicles, if you forgot, is where I, Lance Warren, react to my old posts and see just how well... scrub they are on a scrub meter from 1-10. 1 being not so scrub to ten being very scrub.

This week we will be focusing on July 2015. I will review one comment from each of my weekend countdown posts from that month (blurb, top 10, entrant review, Hitbound, etc). I will the rate that overall post on a meter from 1-10. Sound funn(NO!). Alright, let's get started!

July 4th, 2015- Wizzy Wizzy & C.P. (4)
Ok guys, should I start giving #1 artists nicknames again?..

Comment: I said in the intro, "NOW WATCH ME WHIP..... *coughs*".

Reaction: what the heck kinda corny intro is that oh myπŸ˜‚. I can't even πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I honestly have no idea why that post has 420 Pageviews... no idea at all. But thank you for viewing that post of course ... (:

Post rating on the scrubometer: 7. it wasn't to scrub but still there was a lot of scrub content.

July 20th, 2015- Walk The Moon (5)
I have no idea why this post had no color codeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I'm also obsessed with emojis (if they're showing up)πŸ˜‚.

Comment: I said in the blurbs, "from now on guys I'm going to put a grade for that week on the countdown in my opinion!".

Reaction: have I ever done this... (Oh scrub Lance back at it again)

Post rating on the scrubometer: 9. very scrub post right here!

July 25th, 2015- Crappy Grammer (1)
This post is one of my more commented on posts racking up 41 comments in just a day... and I can tell why. my reactions in this best are so amazing and honestly I understand why I felt the way I did about this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Comment: I said in the blurbs section a lot of harsh words about Honey I'm Good and Andy Grammer in general. here are a few things I said: "WHY! WHY! WHYYY! WHY! WHYYYY!", I also said that I'd punch a wall if honey I'm good hit #1, and I said that the song had a 96.3 percent chance to last a year... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reaction: 1st: I was really raging at this time okπŸ˜‚. 2nd: I never punched a wall so I lied to y'all about that too.. (Oh Lance)!. 3rd: I'm pretty sure that was fake math I just made up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Ok I'm dead right now... (This is bad Lance)!πŸ˜‚

Thanks for reading Fammmmily!!!! love y'all. I'm pretty sure you saw the laughing emoji too much today (if it shows up)πŸ˜‚. Anyways, I'm gonna get some blog renovations started up! hope to see this blog really start to grow again Fam! Love y'all and as always... (Wait for it)!... πŸ˜‚

- God 1st, God Bless (Always πŸ™ŒπŸ™)

- LANCEEE! (LOVE YOU!!)πŸ‘Œ✊πŸ˜‚

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and Lance are good partners, like Jack and Adrian and Leah.

      Delete
  2. Hey Lance, would you mind if I review your t45 mania on my blog?

    ReplyDelete