Sunday, March 27, 2016

Ultimate Spring Soundtrack| 2016!

Hey Fam! Welcome back to the blog and as you know should know (you better know!) it's spring time!! Spring is the time of year when it rains a lot (like it is right now in Georgia) and life can suck with testing coming up and stuff like that! You guys may need some music to listen to for you spring to cheer you up, ya know (yep yep yep). That's where I come in.. Last year (2015) I asked you guys to vote for your favorite spring songs and you did! so for the 2nd year, I'm back at it again ... with the 2nd annual Ultimate Spring Soundtrack! I will now get to the categories and the songs nominated and be back with more info after that!! Enjoy :)

Pop:
Lukas Graham- 7 Years 

Meghan Trainor- No

Zara Larsson/MNEK- Never Forget You

Fifth Harmony/Ty Dolla $ign- Work From Home

Taylor Swift- New Romantics

Rihanna/Drake- Work

Rap:
Flo Rida- My House

G-Eazy/Bebe Rexha- Me, Myself, And I

Desiigner- Panda

Kevin Gates- 2 Phones

Future/The Weeknd- Low Life

R&B:
Jeremih- Oui

The Weeknd- Acquainted

Zendaya/Chris Brown- Something New

Andra Day- Rise Up

Bryson Tiller- Exchange

Dance:
Mike Posner- I Took A Pill In Ibiza

The Chainsmokers/ROZES- Roses

The Chainsmokers/Daya- Don't Let Me Down

DJ Snake/Bipolar Sunshine- Middle

Zedd/Aloe Blacc- Candyman

Yep, that's right. no country category this year! I've noticed it doesn't get nearly as many votes so I banished it from the categories ... I still respect my countrymen though! I will try my best (that means I probably won't) get the polls out on the blog sidebar later but I will let guys know (via Adrian's comments section & my blog comments) when they're on the sidebar!

Most likely, the polls will be under a sidebar called, "Ultimate Spring Soundtrack Voting". Simple Fam! Haha. I love you guys so much and I hope that I'm able to be a little more consistent soon! Also, Summer is soon which is when this blog starts poppin'! (Lance stop trying to be cool...) ok Fam PEACEEE✌️✌️❤️

- Lancyy! (Love y'all ❤️❤️❤️)

- God 1st, God Bless πŸ™πŸ™Œ


12 comments:

  1. Where is Bryson Tiller - Don't I love that song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too old. more of a winter song fam sorry :)

      Delete
    2. It debuted a while ago on the Top 50 Songs Of The Week so that's when I got into it

      Delete
  2. 7 Years- 9.5/10
    NO- 9/10
    Never Forget You- 8/10
    Work From Home- 0/10
    New Romantics- 10/10
    Work- 9/10
    My House- 5.5/10
    Me, Myself, & I- 8.5/10
    Panda- 5/10
    2 Phones- 6.5/10
    Low Life- 3/10
    Oui- 2.5/10
    Acquainted- 8.5/10
    Something New- 2/10
    Rise Up- 5/10
    Exchange- 5/10
    I Took A Pill In Ibiza- 9/10
    Roses- 9.5/10
    Don't Let Me Down- 9/10
    Middle- 9/10
    Candyman- 8/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang you hate Something New I love that song πŸ˜‚

      Delete
    2. And a review

      7 Years- 3/10
      No- 9.5/10
      Never Forget You- 9.5/10
      Work From Home- 10/10
      New Romantics- 7.5/10
      Work- 9.5/10
      My House- 9/10
      (Damn why can Santonio Holmes not catch dat ball)
      Me, Myself, & I- 10/10
      Panda- 8.5/10
      2 Phones- 9/10
      Low Life- 3/10
      Oui- Never heard
      Acquainted- Never heard
      Something New- 10/10
      Rise Up- -10000000000000000000000000/10
      Exchange- Never heard
      ITAPII- 10/10
      Roses- 9.5/10
      Don't Let Me Down- 8.5/10
      Middle- 1000000000000000000000000000/10
      Candyman- No opinion yet

      Delete
    3. Yay you don't like 7 Years

      Delete
    4. 7 Years is a good song so I mean Parker, I don't respect that opinionπŸ˜‚ (Jk jk)

      Delete
  3. New Romantics & Work From Home!!!!! Yassss Lance!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dance is your favorite genre Lance???

    ReplyDelete