Monday, July 18, 2016

THE Plan For The 100K Special!

Hey Fam, Welcome Back! I hope your having a good Monday or Tuesday (because I don't know which day I'll post this..) and I hope this post doesn't ruin your day (because yeah). Now that that's out of the way let me explain what this post is. This is the post where I will discuss everything I will do in the 100K Pageview special coming up sometime soon! I will discuss more later in this post so stay tuned:) Now guys, I will show you what to expect in that special! Let's goooo...

The Special:
~ You guys voted on my "Plan for the 100K Special" Post that you'd like to see a "Reverse Q&A" for my Special! Now let's discuss what a reverse Q&A is exactly:

• We REVERSE the Q&A (well duh). Instead of you asking ME questions, I ask YOU questions!

• I will ask the top 5 commenters on my blog questions, but of course, if you'd like a question just comment below and I got you!

• You must answer these questions in the comments section on the Special post when it comes out. If you don't I will ask another question and so on until you answer (because I'm mean of course).

• Also, If you want a question and I don't ask you one in the 1st place then you better answer my question, OKAY. OK.

Now guys, let's discuss the FIVE people (for now) that will recieve questions (btw, this is not a shade party) (I'm just asking my top 5 commenters okay :))

People Recieving Questions:

1. Graham Badenhausen
2. Parker Scott
3. . (I feel so weird putting down "." But πŸ˜‚)
4. Adrian Carrazco
5. Jack Farrell

- so yeah, those are the very awesome five people recieving  questions right now! Here's what else to expect in this post:

• I will find the first ever comment left on this blog and you know, be all emotional about it because I'm Lance πŸ˜‚

• I will thank you guys for the 63527273838 time because again, I'm LanceπŸ˜‚ (ok I'll quit)

• Also, I'll discuss school schedule blogging because school starts back in TWO weeks for me and like yeah. I'm going into EIGHT grade Fam!

• if you'd like to see anything else in this post comment down below and I'll do that for you. Now onto the outro:)

- I know this post was insanely short and not my most interesting but I thought I'd let you know what's to come! Again, if you'd like a question (because there's other people that could get one) just comment below and got you! Thanks for reading this post guys, as always, and thanks for all the support on this blog! It's been greattttt:). I hope YOU have a great day and as always...

- God 1st, God Bless ❤️

- Lanceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) πŸ”₯

43 comments:

  1. Wait how many questions will each person get asked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you have 98430 pageviews as of 8:08 P.M. central time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe someone has been refreshing the page for the past few minutes...

      Delete
    2. 99,420...Parker...what are you doing...

      Delete
    3. I haven't even started the special yet you guys are killing me ahhhhhπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
    4. "1,000 pageviews!" - trance1317, June 15, 2014, first comment on this blog

      "100,000 pageviews!" - ., most likely July 18, 2016

      Delete
    5. I'll admit that I've been holding ctrl-R on my computer for the past few minutes.

      Delete
    6. 100,001!!!!! Congratulations!

      Delete
    7. And everyone that has visited this blog.

      Delete
    8. Because I've given Lance over 1,500 pageviews in the last hour!! Lol

      Delete
    9. WOWWWW! Y'all are amazing dang. I honestly have no words. THANKS!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
    10. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    11. Parker, I don't think you realize how important your pageviews are to me OKAYπŸ˜‚

      Delete
  3. Sounds like fun! I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lance I sent you a request on IG my username is parker_scott.35

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 100k! And the special sounds great. I just read the top 45 mania and I have to say, THAT #1 IS πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete
  6. #1 Recommendation for Lance Warren: Katy Perry - Rise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Late congrats on 100k views. That's a good number to reach. Surely the special will turn out to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks fam! I'm looking forward to lots more in the future :))

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. HSSHABSBAHAHA. sorry it'll be out soon I've been busy:)) just be patient and it'll come out

      Delete
    2. just an fyi if ur reading this: T45 Mania most likely won't be out today. I'll try my best tomorrow but I have plans. I'll keep y'all updated tho thanks for the patience :)

      Delete