Monday, June 5, 2017

T45 Mania- The Return| 6/5/17

Hey guys! You may or may not be happy that you're seeing this right now (i sure wouldn't be happy haha.. jk) but you're seeing correctly. This is a T45 Mania and it is new. Now, I do have a little explaining to do. I'm sorry for never giving an explanation post as to why i was just gone for, well, 9 months and I wouldn't consider this a permanent return. I'm doing this post today because I want to not because I felt forced to. I genuinely want to post today for the first time in 9 months so I am. As I said don't consider this a return and definitely do not count on weekly T45 Mania's like we used to have (oh the good days). But anyways, onto musical stuff!

Not a single song from my last T45 Mania is going to be on this chart (September 30th, 2016). Also. If you forgot what T45 Mania is, it is basically my favorite 45 songs each week in a countdown format with exits and entrants and all that each week. Now, for this week we don't have any exits (unless I listed every song from 9/30/16) as we are basically starting new. Also guys, I may be able to kinda post consistently throughout my summer break (until 7/29) but as i said DO NOT COUNT ON IT:)! Now let me just say I hope all of you guys have had a great last nine months and without any further talking for me.... let's get into it! Oh and also btw, this week there won't be any last week positions or peak positions since every song is new! Anyways, Enjoy!!

45. Maroon 5/Future- Cold

44. Jason Derulo/Nicki Minaj/Ty Dolla $ign- Swalla

43. Harry Styles- Sign Of The Times

42. Imagine Dragons- Believer

41. AJR- Weak

40. Miley Cyrus- Malibu

39. The Chainsmokers/Coldplay- Something Just Like This

38. Linkin Park/Kiiara- Heavy

37. James Arthur- Say You Won't Let Go

36. Fifth Harmony/Gucci Mane- Down

35. Shawn Mendes- There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back

34. Niall Horan- Slow Hands

33. DNCE/Nicki Minaj- Kissing Strangers

32. Zedd/Alessia Cara- Stay

31. Major Lazer/Camilla Cabello/Travis Scott/Quavo- Know No Better

30. Martin Garrix/Dua Lipa- Scared To Be Lonely

29. Cheat Codes/Demi Lovato- No Promises

28. Imagine Dragons- Whatever It Takes

27. Logic/Alessia Cara/Khalid- 1-800-273-8255

26. Katy Perry/Migos- Bon AppΓ©tit

25. The Chainsmokers- Young

24. DJ Khaled/Justin Bieber/Quavo/Lil Wayne/Chance The Rapper- I'm The One

23. Auli'i Cravalho- How Far I'll Go

22. Lady Gaga- The Cure

21. Charlie Puth- Attention

20. Clean Bandit/Zara Larsson- Symphony

19. Calvin Harris/Frank Ocean/Migos- Slide

18. Machine Gun Kelly/Hailee Steinfield- At My Best

17. Katy Perry/Nicki Minaj- Swish Swish

16. Liam Payne/Quavo- Strip That Down

15. Halsey- Now Or Never

14. Luis Fonsi/Daddy Yankee/Justin Bieber- Despacito

13. Future/Rihanna- Selfish

12. Kygo/Ellie Goulding- First Time

11. Iggy Azalea/Anitta- Switch

10. Julia Michaels/Alan Walker- Issues- Remix

9. Halsey- Eyes Closed

8. Camilla Cabello- Crying In The Club

7. Little Mix/Stormzy- Power

6. Little Mix/Machine Gun Kelly- No More Sad Songs

5. Cheat Codes/CADE- Stay With You

4. Shakira/Maluma- Chantaje

3. Thomas Rhett/Maren Morris- Craving You

2. Rita Ora- Your Song

1. Carly Rae Jepsen- Cut To The Feeling [1st week at #1!]

... And that's it! Thanks so much guys for viewing the "comeback" post... if that's what we're calling it πŸ˜‚. Again, DO NOT expect posts every week but hope for them because I really don't know how often this is gonna happen... :)). Anyways, thanks y'all so much for checking this weeks T45 Mania out I love you guys a lot a lot.. Like a lot a lot (haha so funny) and I hope you guys have a good rest of your week! Love y'all ....

- G1GB ❤️

- lance ;)


19 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Lance, go away!!!

      -Nigel

      Delete
    2. What???

      -Coraline

      Delete
    3. wait I've never seen you two before? Nigel and Coraline? Are y'all new to this blog you've never commented πŸ˜‚

      Delete
    4. also it's my blog why you telling me to go away?πŸ€”

      Delete
    5. Nigel and Coraline are fake anonymous people that Chase(tronaut) created. You'll probably be seeing these often.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back, for now! There are a lot of great songs here (#11, 21, 26, 32, 33, 44). Hope to see some more T45 Manias throughout the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY! You're back! And I'm The One is lit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. !:) and yeah it's pretty good but i don't feel they needed as many rappers as they got. I think they could've done with just quavo and chance (and of course Khaled and bieber)

      Delete
  4. Hopefully Swalla 1800 and Im the one will jump

    ReplyDelete