Sunday, February 22, 2015

Marco (3)- 2/21/15

I'm so sorry for this (somewhat) late post! This week was definitely better than last week, but not good, last week we had more bad songs than good... Anyhow, Marco is at #1 again. I don't love the song anymore but it's definitely ok. Here are dis weeks songs leaving.

Hoodie Allen/Ed Sheeran- All About It (#29)

The Vamps & Shawn Mendes- Oh Cecilia (#30) [Why! WHY??!]

Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#39) [Crying Emoji]

MisterWives- Reflections (#40) [It was time for you to leave]

One Direction- Steal My Girl (#45) [Whew! It left!]

Ariana Grande & The Weekend- Love Me Harder (#42)

Last weeks nĂºmero uno: Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk

The countdown:
45. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#44)
44. Fifth Harmony- Sledgehammer (#36)
43. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#42)
42. AronChupa- I'm An Albatraoz (#27)
41. Priory- Weekend (Debut)
40. 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect (#41) [.........................]
39. Nova Rockefeller- Made In Gold (Debut) [Good? I guess?]
38. MKTO- American Dream (#34)
37. Maroon 5- Animals (#38) [For Real???!!!!!??????!!!!!!?????]
36. Tori Kelly- Nobody Love (Debut) [THIS IS GOOD!!!!]
35. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#35) [Still here?????]
34. R5- Lets Not Be Alone Tonight (Debut) [Thoughts??????]
33. Rihanna/Kanye West/Paul McCartney- FourFiveSeconds (Debut)
32. Megan Nicole- Fun (#28) [Other way! JUMP!]
31. LunchMoney Lewis- Bills (Debut) [Interesting????!!!!]
30. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#32) [#StillAlive]
29. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#33) [Soooo 2k14.....]
28. Kelly Clarkson- Heartbeat Song (#18)
27. Alesso & Tove Lo- Heroes (We Could Be) (#15) [NOOO!]
26. 5Sos- What I Like About You (#23)
25. Ne yo- She Knows (#31)
24. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#16)
23. Lilly Wood/Robin Schulz- Prayer In C (#25)
22. Vance Joy- Riptide (#14) [Top 10?????]
21. Pitbull & Ne Yo- Time Of Our Lives (#13)
20. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#12)
19. Life Of Dillon- Overload (#37)
18. Olly Murs & Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up (#26)
17. Sheppard- Geronimo (#21)
16. Taylor Swift- Style (#20)
15. Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life (#4) [Really????]
14. Usher & The Ghost Of Juicy J- I Don't Mind (#17)
13. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#10)
12. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#11)
11. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#22)
10. Maroon 5- Sugar (#24)
9. Meghan Trainor- Lips are Movin (#5)
8. OneRepublic- I Lived (#4)
7. The Vamps & Demi Lovato- Somebody to you (#7)
6. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#19) [SMH]
5. One Direction- Night Changes (#9)
4. Hozier- Take Me To Church (#6) [THIS SONG SUCKS!]
3. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#3)
2. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#2)
1. Mark & Bruno (Marco)- Uptown Funk (#1) 

Biggest jump of the week: Life Of Dillon- Overload (+18)

Biggest drop of the week: AronChupa- I'm An Albatraoz (-15)

Newbies!
~ 6 Entrants this week! Let's rank em worst to best! Shall we???

~ Starting at #6 with Lets Not Be Alone Tonight from R5! I actually did hear a little of this song but not enough to make an opinion. I think it was on the bubbling under for the BT100 so that means it must be popular in other places. It sounded fine and to be honest you never know, it may be my fav song next week???

~ At #5 we got Priory- Weekend, an okay/good song indeed. 1st few times I heard this song, I hated it! Sounded awful, but then I started to realize it's just a really fun song about being out from school of work and getting paid! It's definitely probably not going to have the longest tenure because songs that had very long HB tenures usually don't do very well...

~ #4 here we go with LunchMoney Lewis- Bills! Weird, Wacky, and rather awesome is this song! I really like the song and I'm pretty sure it's a joke. Seriously tho, it's just fine to jam out to. Also, the first time I heard this song I saw this guys name I just went (That emoji with the crying laughing face).

~ #3! We have Rihanna/Kanye West & Paul McCartney- FourFiveSeconds! The reason for dis song being ranked at #3 is because the other to are better and this song will probably be extremely overplayed and I'll hate it in one month. For now it's good but of this songs still here come August/September or even October.... I will be mad!

~ Interesting. All I can say. I first heard this song it was fine. Second heard this song, I was going crazy and dancing to it! It has so much energy and to be honest had potential to be popular! Oh and the song (I haven't mentioned yet) is Nova Rockefeller- Made In Gold!

~ #1 folks! #1 debut & song on the countdown! Tori Kelly has done a fabulous job with Nobody Love! I feel this song will be popular so haters please enjoy the only ill may ever be happy about this countdown.

Hitbound
~ This week on hitbound was amazing! Four of my favorite song debuted Hitbound this week! Let's see them!!!!

~ Ariana Grande & The Weekend- One Last Time debuted hitbound this week! It's good! The music video is so good though. You would have to go watch it now!

~ Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding- Outside finally debuted Hitbound!!!!!!!!! I didn't know if it would due to the fact Love Me Like You Do is on the countdown, but I guess I'm wrong. Right?!!??? The music video for this song is it's only downside but that's the producers falts. I think?!?!

~ It turns out Cash Cash- Surrender is still on hitbound. It's good so I'm happy it's still here!

~ Yassssss! I said YASSSSSSSSS! Okay should I stop??? NOOOO!!! I SAID YASSSSSSS! GOIN DOWN FOR REAL DEBUTED ON HITBOUND!!!!!!!!! YASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

~ Rixton- Hotel Ceiling debuted on hitbound! It's good. Rixton the band that came out with the hit Me & My Broken Heart & Wait On Me. Now with this song. The real question is now, Will it debut?

Style music vid a bust, Take Me To church sucks, and Lance getting hate from a squad member (he thought)? 
All this week on blurbs!
~ You guys all thought it was the end of Nick Jonas- Jealous but no! It's just the beginning and I'm ready for another top 10 trip but this time a top 5 trip!

~ 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect is in fact still here! This is unacceptable! Shake It Off may leave before this! Hits 1 needs to seriously move on! Amnesia was better! Dang! Just leave! Same with Love Runs Out and Boom Clap!

~ Taylor Swift- Style is a great song! But, the opinions on the Music Video are pretty mixed! Some wonder why?!?!? Well, unless you just understand things it's kinda all over the place and hard to decode what's happening. It's not that it's a bad video it's just different and I feel it should have been produced better. Those are just my thoughts tho!

~ When was the last time Ariana Grande didn't have a song on this countdown?!? She doesn't have one right now does she??!!?!! I don't know, I seriously just forgot....

~ Hozier and his song Take Me To Church is terrible! Crap! Not even okay! I don't believe I ever liked this song! It was #6 on my T45 I think! For anyone that likes it it's fine but I just I can't stand it!

~ We are 39,000 Pageviews! So close to 40,000!!!! Let's get it by Wednesday of Thursday?!?!!!!!??!?!!!

~ Well guys after all I feel like giving out an award! So! Let's get to it! This weeks blog reader of the week is: Jason
Congats on this honor!

~ Thanks for reading the post! Love every one of you! As always.....

#G1GB

- Lance









60 comments:

  1. 1. Let's Not Be Alone Tonight is alright in my opinion. Not as good as Smile.
    2. LOL @ "Ghost of Juicy J." But if you're talking about the ad-libs like "Buyin' the bottles," "Skrrrrt!", or "Aaaaaaaowww!!!", those are actually from Migos, a group from Atlanta, just like "Ursha" himself.
    3. Adrian, try to stay calm about #4. Just stay calm. PLEASE.
    4. How about "Marco Rors?" Is that a good full name?
    5. You forgot to put Ariana Grande/The Weeknd - Love Me Harder in the exits.
    6. AronChupa - I'm an Albatraoz actually dropped 15 spots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7. Sorry if I'm sounding like a snob with all of these corrections.
      8. Is anybody else sick of Uptown Funk?

      Delete
  2. 23. *Schulz (I thought I pointed that out last week)

    And yeah, you forgot Ariana Grande ft. The Weeknd - Love Me Harder in the exits.
    I'm not gonna go crazy about #4. But I am gonna say that it did debut the same week as Blank Space, yet Blank Space is still good even after spending 4 weeks at #1. But I do understand that you don't like slow, non-energetic songs, especially when you said Sam Smith - Stay With Me was the worst song of 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.IM SO SICK OF UPTOWN FUNK
    2.LETS NOT BE ALONE TONIGHT IS WAY BETTER THAN SMILE (WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS
    3.well obviously Migos did good cause I liked that part
    4.dude Lance put Aronchupa down 15 spots?
    5.LANCE WHY DO UOUHATE TAKE ME TO CHURCH
    6

    ReplyDelete
  4. LETS NOT BE ALONE IS R5's BEST SONG BY FAR EXTREMELY CATCHY. A little better than smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You forgot to say that Love Me Harder left.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought purple was the color that meant that you haven't heard it yet.
    Review coming right now on Adrian's blog.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. I have heard LNGAT, at the very end but technically I have heard it.

      Delete
  7. Ariana Grande/Weekend-Love Me Harder spent 3 weeks in the teens and 3 weeks in the 30s.Jack L

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys! go check out my weekend countdown review on Adrian's blog! You won't wanna miss it!
    As Lance would say, G1GB! (duh)
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  9. mah nane aint swaggmonster anymor
    itsa gon b LANSE WAREN!!!!!!!!1
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaasssd
    -LANSEWARREN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. as I sed b4 I wuz gon chang mah name sumtimz
      -LANSEWARRREN

      Delete
  10. umm has anyone other than Lance seen the stule video I haven't why was it a bust

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so Jason was removing my comments on his blog.......... Boooooooooooooo
    Responses to the blurbs.
    1.you liked Take Me To Church before remember when it was on hit-bound and Adrian hated it (hard to believe right) and us two liked it so much)
    2.we agree on about every debut except Let's Not Be Alone Tonight is great
    3.I LOVE ITS GOING DOWN FOR REAL SO MUCH (ITS GOING DOWN FOR REAL DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA (what kind of instrument is that?)
    4.ill check out the Style Video soon
    5.Graham why woukd u say that (NOOOOO I TURNED GRAHAM BAD)
    6.whats wrong with Outside's music video it was good?
    7.omg the weekend is in one last time (wow keep dating but expect all her future songs with the weekend in them and people get tired of seeing him in them)
    8.Lance remember when it was on hit-bound
    Adrian you too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Weeknd actually isn't in One Last Time.

      Delete
    2. Yes. It's Ariana Grande & The Weekend. I think the weekend helped produce it

      Delete
    3. No, the Weeknd is not in One Last Time. On the other hand, the track was co-written by David Guetta. So, that's cool.

      Delete
  12. What? It said that on the billboard hot 100 when it debuted.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  13. dude you know that hits 1 cuts people from skngs all the time (Juicy J)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Srry Lance. I didn't mean that in an offensive way. I just feel like you haven't posted as much. Srry if I made you feel bad. I didn't mean it that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya ill delete the comment ik it was a little offensive. What that means when I was encouraging Jason is that your blog is already really good. Jason's he started recently.

      Delete
    2. When you commented "I want that and this on my blog" it sounded selfish and stressed me that I'd have to do it on everyone's blog. I couldn't put it in words

      Delete
  15. Hits 1 does not like Juicy J.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  16. OK here This blog is new and needs to grow. Lance lance started this recently and this NEW blog has great potential. U happy now Lance?

    Also this isn't a NEW blog

    OK illright 20 sentences on 20 hits 1 blogs. I have the time to do that. I DON'T

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hits1 plays a lot of music. The songs on the weekend countdown that don't air anywhere else are Aronchupa-I'm An Albatroz,Megan Nicole-Fun,Tori Kelly-Nobody To Love,Lunchmoney Lewis-Bills,Nova Rockefeller-Made In Gold and R5-Lets Not Be Alone Tonight.This Is Jack Lambert signing off

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry to make this in 2 comments but I forgot Life Of Dillon-Overload.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  19. Delete what u wrote lance. U made me sad. U complain and yack that im giving Jason a compliment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then you tell a lie to everyone

      Delete
    2. It made me sad and u don't realize what I meant. Its really selfish and rude to say that when im helping, inspiring, and complimenting someone

      Delete
    3. What if I made a blog and say Im annoyed with Lance. He writes hes annoyed im not complimenting him but Jason. He only cares about himself and hates everyone and wants his blog to rule the world

      Delete
    4. that is called exaggeration. You did that to me plus u made me stressed and feel sad and complained to me. And you see what I meant in comments way above this I hope.

      Delete
    5. I think he gets the point.
      -Remy

      Delete
    6. Dear Graham,
      I'm so sorry for my "exaggaration". But actually I just said everything you said so there was no "exaggaration". Also, im not mad at you. Actually that comment just made me strive for even better posts. You could make a blog about hating me, actually I'd love if you did. See I can be really funny and nice but when you say something then tell me I'm making up stuff I get annoyed.

      Delete
    7. Oh and also, I didn't mean to make your stressed. Like I can take it out if it really hurts you. I even said don't spam with love hate or anything for. Reason. I hate it when people are stressed or just things are hard for them. You told me my blog was bad ( basicall) and that's not right. Alright, Graham I'll delete it. You brought this on yourself and I was going to let it go, but you wanted to take up 8 out of these 35 comments to basically say more hate to me about me voicing my opinion. After all, my friend, this is America the home of the free....:)

      -God 1st, God Bless

      - Lance (still yo friend)

      Delete
    8. srry also lets just forget bout it

      Delete
    9. also:

      you are looking at what I wrote in a different way

      I would never make a blog about you like that

      Actually I took 9 comments.

      That "basically" means u can't be sure

      I said you haven't been posting as much as usual which YOU EVEN ADMIT

      Ur blog is not bad if it is my 2nd favorite

      U did exaggerate a little

      I deleted comment

      Lets pretend this never happened

      U don't have to tell everyone also

      -From hopefully still ur friend Graham

      Delete
  20. I did a countdown review on adrians

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good! Hey, who is your crush (on this blog) You guys do NOT have to answer if you don't feel comfortable. I'm just wondering. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In case you haven't been looking at some of my previous comments, my crush just so happens to be Thatchos!
      LOL
      My dad is watching a Christmas movie right now, even though Christmas was freaking TWO MONTHS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Whoa! It's ok that you don't have a crush on me. I actually am developing a crush on you, Remy! Tell me: are you ok with it: yes or no? It's ok to say no. But, you are my hero for stopping me from suicide! I will NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER do that again. BTW, I am pretty hot. Are you Remy? It's ok if you are not, you can't choose that. There is this one REALLY hot girl that is developing a crush on me and she's super nice. I didn't even EXPECT that to happen. Like, she's the hottest girl in the grade and one of the nicest. She is constantly looking at me and helping me with little things. But Remy, wether you are beautiful or not, I will always care about you. I know you are nice. If you are not hot, I will feel bad for you.

      Longest comment
      G1GB

      Delete
    3. I actually have a crush on you too Jason!
      I just didn't wanna admit it out loud because then Thatchos would get jealous and that would presumably end our relationship. And I don't want that to happen. It's okay if you like multiple girls at once. I know I have a crush on not one, not two, but THREE guys from school! Plus you and Thatchos, that makes FIVE! So, yeah, it's okay. I'm a very busy woman! And you must be too! (except that you're a man, lol)
      Also, the longest comment ever was probably from Mikey, like he said down below. VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
      #G1GB to you too!
      -Remy

      Delete
  22. THAT IS NOT THE LONGEST COMMENT I HAVE MADE WAY MORE COMMENTS THAT WERE LONGER THAN THAT ONE and what did she say insaid like 6 of 7 things

    ReplyDelete
  23. What does SMH stand for?
    I'm guessing So Much Hate?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SMH = shaking my head.
      According to Urban Dictionary.

      Delete
  24. Shake my head and I like so many girls at myschool at least 10 or 20

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you have that many crushes. Don't you think some of them are better than others?

      Delete
  25. I have a crush on............................................. ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... idk who u want me too?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have a song parody!
    Tune to: Uptown Funk

    Oh, this squad is so amazing! Oh, this squad is so amazing! Oh, first we have Remy who is really funny. And she is a good girl, yes a good girl, a masterpiece. Oh, then we've got Mikey, who has lot's of crushes. Trying to ask them, ask them, out on a date. I hope they will say yes, they'll say yes to you Mikey. And they'll be smilin', smilin', and all of that to you! Oh, then, Adrian, the king, of them all, with the biggest blog of all. No offense, to the other great bloggers. So now, we're about the bass break it down. I hope you guys are super sexy Oh. I hope you guys are super sexy Oh. I hope you guys are super sexy! Cause we've got the hottest song on! Cause we've got the hottest song on! Don't belive me just dance! Don't belive me just dance! Stop! Wait a minute! Oh, my Lance Warren, who has a great blog! And then, he's also got the What U Want Countdown the best voting poll around. Now there's Thatchos, Thatchos, who's the funniest of them all here! On every single comment, I just have to start laughing! Oh, then we've got Jack L, who is a really really nice person. Oh gosh, then last but not least we've got Graham! Who is super helpful, oh my! He helped my blog improve now! But I think I forgot some. But I think I forgot some. But I thing I forgot some! Their names are Trance, Leah Baker and Swaggmonster! Their names are Trance, Leah Baker and Swaggmonster! This song is so done!

    This may be wierd. I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urm... it's hard to follow but okay?
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. I like it.
      I feel inspired now to write something myself……




      Delete
  27. Here's MY Uptown Funk Parody! (not to be all competitive with Jason and all that, but it just seems like fun, ya know?)
    Okay, here we go.

    This blog is so cool, ruled by Lance Warren he don't drool. Then there's my homie, my bronie, that is Jason! Rearick, Shpearick, hey I'm just trying to rhyme here. But they're so cool, they rule the school, gotta kiss myself, they're so pretty.
    They're too hot (hot damn) call the police and the fireman
    They're too hot (hot damn) makes a dragon wanna retire, man they're too hot (hot damn), if Remy says it, so should you
    They're too hot (hot damn) and they're all about their bloggin' (break it down)
    Trance says it, hallelujah
    Thatchos says it, hallelujah
    Graham says it, hallelujah!
    And lets not forget Adrian
    (and let's not forget Adrian)
    And let's not forget about Adrian
    Cause he's the boss, and he's in the spot
    Don't believe me, just read (his blog!)

    And that's just the first verse!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see this until now.
      I wish I would've seen it sooner.
      This is amazing!!!!

      Delete
  28. That's good I helped ur blog Jason?

    ReplyDelete