Sunday, February 15, 2015

Marco (Mark+ Bruno)- (2)- 2/14/15





Yooooooo! This week Maps left! Who great! Anyway, yesterday was VALENTINES DAY! All these boys that feel "sorry" for themselves call it forever alone day! STOP! Maybe it's just that you guys don't have enough bravery to ask a girl out!! Just saying... Here are the songs leaving :)

Maroon 5- Maps (#30) [Yasssss]


Last weeks nĂºmero uno: T-Swift- Blank Space

The countdown:
45. One direction- Steal My Girl (Re-entrant) [Why???!!!]
44. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#22) [YASSSSSSSSSSSSS]
43. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#42)
42. Ariana Grande & The Weeknd- Love Me Harder (#39)
41. 5 Seconds Of Summer- She Looks So Perfect (#32)
40. MisterWives- Refelctions (#45)
39. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#38) [Keep Goin']
38. Maroon 5- Animals (#43) [I knew this would happen...]
37. Life Of Dillon- Overload (#40)
36. Fifth Harmony- Sledgehammer (#15) [First green song..]
35. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#37) [.......................]
34. MKTO- American Dream (#5)
33. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#41) [What!]
32. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#44) [Whew! That was close!]
31. Ne yo- She Knows (#35)
30. The Vamps & Shawn Mendes- Oh Cecilia (#23)
29. Hoodie Allen & Ed Sheeran- All About it (#30)
28. Megan Nicole- FUN (#28)
27. AronChupa- I'm An Albatroaz (#29)
26. Olly Murs & Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up (#34)
25. Lilly Wood & Robin Shulz- Prayer In C (#27)
24. Maroon 5- Sugar (#18) [JUMP NOT DROP!]
23. 5 Seconds Of Summer- What I Like About You (#21)
22. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#17)
21. Sheppard- Geronimo (#12)
20. Taylor Swift- Style (#26)
19. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#10)
18. Kelly Clarkson- Heartbeat Song (#7) [Unbelievable.]
17. Usher & Juicy J- I Don't Mind (#31)
16. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#16)
15. Alesso & Tove Lo- Heroes (We Could Be) (#19)
14. Vance Joy- Riptide (#20)
13. Pitbull & Ne Yo- Time Of Our Lives (#24)
12. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#14)
11. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#13)
10. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#25) [Okay????]
9. One Direction- Night Changes (#11)
8. OneRepublic- I Lived (#4)
7. The Vamps & Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (#36)
6. Hozier- Take Me To Church (#6)
5. Meghan Trainor- Lips Are Movin' (#5)
4. Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life (#8)
3. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#1)
2. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#2)
1. Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#3)

Biggest DROP!!!! Of the week: MKTO- American Dream (-25)


And now for your..... BIGGEST JUMP OF THE WEEK::: The Vamps & Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (+29)


New songs
~ I do not understand! I just don't! I'm done! If you still like this song your silly!! Seriously! Maps left a long time after it should have anyway and then this re-enters! Please don't be the 1st song to re-enter at #45/44 and be on the countdown next week. I look forward to seeing you off the countdown next week, One Direction...

Hitbound
~ Rihanna/Kanye West & Paul McCartney- FourFiveSeconds has entered hitbound! I love it! I think Kanye did a great job in the second verse/bridge and I think it's a beautifully written song! It probably will debut either Next week or the week after and I honestly believe that it will have a good countdown tenure.

~ Sam Smith- Lay Me Down seems all over the place. What is the songs meaning???? I seriously like it, but I don't understand it. He is like yelling/crying at the same time. It does seem very emotional though...

~ I'm super suprised that Walk The Moon- Shut up And Dance hasn't debuted yet!! It seems to be getting popular everywhere else and it only gains in downloads every week! Please debut next week! I beg you!

~ Shawn Mendes- Life Of The Party has managed to stay afloat on hitbound for a month and a half and now with a not very "stacked" hitbound in popular songs it could debut! I seriously wouldn't be suprised but you never know.

~ Cash Cash- Surrender has something about it that makes it good! I didn't really feel it the first time I heard it but now it's definitely not bad.

~ Nick Jonas- Chains is destined for a big debut this upcoming week. It's the perfect week with Nick Jonas- Jealous at #32, Chains could sneak in with a very big week of airplay and debut In the top 25! It's far out but possible. After all this is Hits 1.....

~ AJR- Infinity is still here!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say!

Dem blurbs tho
~ Finally............ After all this time........ Ed Sheeran....... don't........ May....... Actually....... Leave...... This.......... Countdown........

~ Taylor Swift- Shake It Off isn't done yet. Next week it'll be top 30. Don't believe me just watch!

~ I knew Maroon 5- Animals wouldn't leave this week... Yet I still wanted it to! I don't know why it's still here and guess what? I heard it 5 times this week and Sugar none! Dang! I want to hear songs I like....

~ Really? Am I the only SledgeLover left???? Please say no! Don't let this happen! Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

~ It happened. I knew it would. MKTO can't recover from this drop. It just can't. It was okay for a while. But in this modern day era of music it can't recover. There's to May better songs. I'm so MKTO, but it's over. Thanks for your time. The new generation is here and your not apart of it.

~ I think in June/July I was to high on Charli XCX- Boom Clap. If you followed the blog back then (3,000-5,000 Pageviews) you would know I loved this song. I did a "Songs that Should debut on Hits 1" post, and it was on there like 3 times in a row until it debuted. 6 1/2 months ago I didn't think I'd be here on February 15th hating on it. So can I say this in nice way. Please leave the countdown now.

~ Yassssss! It isn't over yet guys! The jealous run is still going! Thank you, because being at #44 is not a good thing but Nick thrived when he needed to most and now we're back at #32! Yassssssss!!!!!

~ Megan Nicole- Fun is just like staying between #29,#28, and #27. Hasn't it been between those spots for like 6 weeks now. Make a move!

~ Maroon 5- Sugar is the 5th most popular song in America right Now. It shouldn't be dropping! So.... Do something about it Hits 1! Let's get Sugar back to the top 15 next week!

~ Oh crap guys!! Taylor Swift- Style is getting really popular, and I'm in on the party!! Let's get this song to #1! It'll probably hit #1 anyway though! Has there ever been a T-Swift song not to hit #1????? Tell me!

~ Finally. It looks like Centuries is starting to die down a little. This is definitely a good thing.

~ I've noticed there is a lot of mixed feelings about Usher & Juicy J- I Don't Mind. So I'm going to chime in with my thoughts! I like the song.... A lot actually! I don't know how you can't. Obviously, I have to respect you "opinion" even though in my opinion if you don't like this song your crazy. Not saying Adrian or anyone else that hates this song is crazy but I'm just saying.

~ Alesso & Tove Lo- Heroes really grew on me a lot this week again! It rose back up to #4 on my T45 and #15 here!

~ Vance Joy- Riptide is getting more airplay than ever right now! I think we might have a new top 10 song next week!!'

~ Haha. On T45 and here Ella Henderson- Ghost had the same exact jump. #14 to #12....

~ One Direction- Night Changes is top 10??!! Please don't let this happen. I want to like this song!

~ This is everything that's wrong with Hits 1! You can go from bottom 10 to top 10! It's silly and really unrealistic considering the fact this song is 3 months old! I'm not mad at all about it (I'm all about it Baby) actually I'm happy 0, but unless your a new song that's expected to jump like that it shouldn't happen.

~ Hozier- Take Me To Church is soooooo old! I know it'll be here a while so I'll try to keep calm.

~ I just had a flashback moment folks!  I have my radio on and I just heard Jason Derulo- The Other Side.... oh the memories! I'm so sorry it's just to many memories of that big jump from #45 to #24 and then that drop back down... Such a sad ending to a great countdown tenure!

~ If you didn't notice there aren't as many greens this week. That's due to the fact that this countdown is a bunch of songs very close to getting old! We had 18 Green songs and 22 any other colored songs. That just tells you how bad this countdown is.

My top 5
5. Maroon 5- Sugar
4. Megan Nicole- Fun
3. Nick Jonas- Jealous
2. Taylor Swift- Style
1. Kelly Clarkson- Heartbeat Song


Thanks for reading! 

- G1GB

~ Lance 

















64 comments:

  1. Blurbs of the boring countdown
    1.thank god maps left
    2.how do u still like sledgehammer but hate take me to church......
    3.american dream dropped from number 9 not 5
    4.how u still like jealous
    5.HOW IS PRAYER IN C OLD LANCE HOW??????
    6.u like heartbeat song still....... I hate it so mich it went from yellow to red
    7.YA WE BOTH LIKE I DONT MIND
    8.u hate intoo but still like riptide?
    9.fourfiveseconds debuted hit-bound and its decent not great but decent (it might grow on me)
    10.it appears that smile,cant stop dancin' and suoerheroes left hit-bound (15 song still unknown) reactions 1.eh i dont give a crap 2.YASSSSSSSSSSSS 3.WHYYYYYYYYY NOOOOOOOOOOOO
    11.the new song from r5 is on hit-bound which probably means smile is definitly gone hooefully superheroes is number 15 (fyi the new song i have no opinion on (maybe green)
    12.theres weirdly catchy new song on hit-bound that debuted at number 13 i cat remember what it was but all i know is that its really catchy
    13.im starting to hate uptown funk im tired of it at number 1 on billboard .... TEAM SUGAR AND THINKING OUT LOUD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not the only one sick of Uptown Funk.

      #TeamThinkingOutLoud
      #StillNotSureAboutTeamSugarYet

      Delete
  2. 26. Olly*
    25. Lilly* and Schulz*
    11. Grammer*

    Sorry. People don't like it when I correct them, but they don't understand that if I correct them, they won't make the same mistake again.

    Also, how is Take Me To Church old?!?!?! I hate you Lance. -__-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH



      Guys: we shouldn't hate each other just because of opinions. We should discuss our opinions calmly and safely. We're a squad. So we should do what a squad does.

      #IDontThinkTakeMetoChurchIsOld

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Olly Murs,Lilly Wood,Robin Schultz and Andy Grammar are all good singers.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Our beautiful comments section commenters!
      Lol.

      Delete
  5. That's right Adrian,I forgot. But olly murs,Lilly Wood vocalist and Andy grammar are singers.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.I REALLY LIKE I DONT MIND SCREW ALL YOU HATERS
    2.actually sugar is the 4th most popular song
    3.infinity is orange I'm done with it
    4.starting to get bored of chains......
    5.i heard Martin garrix's animals on FM radio (it was fun) also heard turn down for what (YESSSSSSSE)
    6.TURN DOWN FOR WHAT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN A ONE WEEK TENURE WHY HITS 1 WHYHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    7.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! No! I didn't know who that was so I said it was a random name Andrew.... That was me you were talking to! Oh and yeah I lied about not Bering related to Michael I am..... How'd you get my number I never called you...

      Delete
    2. Wait I'm confused. Can someone explain what's going on?

      Delete
    3. Also, you put a number at the end of your last T45 post. Was that your number?

      Delete
    4. Yes. I didn't think anyone would really assume that I'd put my # there, but I never called a # I didn't know. I actually answered and I heard the name Jack but I didn't think it was Jack Lambert so I just was "ummm.... Hey" it was weird :)

      Delete
    5. Oh ok then. Very interesting...

      Delete
    6. Hey, Lance, is that your cell phone # or your home phone #? I'm just wondering...
      -Remy

      Delete
    7. Yes! That's exactly what I want. I don't just want to blog for you guys I want to know you! Lol.
      #LancesDreams

      Delete
    8. Yeah. To me, I think we've become more than just blogging friends. We've basically formed a real friendship.

      Delete
    9. In my opinion it's amazing! We don't even know eachother, yet we talk like real friends. When I first started this blog (May 17,2014) I didn't know now that'd I'd be at almost 40,000 Pageviews and basically friends with all you awesome people (A.K.A.- The Squad)

      Delete
    10. Exactly. I started my blog in like, August of 2013 and I had no idea it would get as popular as it is now. I'm almost at 300,000 pageviews! Also, I didn't know that I would become friends with such awesome fellow bloggers/commenters. There's you, Remy, Jack Lambert, Mikey Rossy, Dylan George, Thatchos, Graham, Leah Baker, and everyone else I didn't mention. (I think I got almost everyone.)

      Delete
    11. Oh yeah. Sorry Trance. I forgot to mention you. :/

      Delete
    12. And.... Wait for it..... Ookarus! Yes I know his blog is inactive (right now) but there's is still the possibility of it and everyone forgets about him. I feel bad for him

      G1GB

      Delete
    13. Shadow?
      His blog is inactive, too.
      -Remy

      Delete
    14. True. I just don't know shadow as well.

      Delete
  8. Lance is Michael your father. My phone number is 914-834-3726 Jack Lambert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is Michael my father? Well yes and no. My dad's name is Michael but my Big brother is also Michael. Why did you need to talk to him anyway???? I'm just wondering!

      Delete
    2. Why are you just giving out your phone number like that???

      Delete
    3. Yeah, exactly. What if some stranger dude is reading your post and he sees your phone # and so he texts you a death threat just for kicks and you take it seriously and want to hide in your room the rest of your life and never want to blog again?

      ...

      Well?
      -Remy

      Delete
  9. Yeah, I'm just too much of a wimp to ask someone out.
    I admit it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (ahem) I'm okay with wimps. If someone would want to ask ME out. (Hint hint, Thatchos.)
      -Remy (oh yeah and happy (belated) heart day to y'all)

      Delete
  10. I'm gonna ask this girl I like in two days

    ReplyDelete
  11. STOP PUTTING YOUR PHONE NUMBERS OUT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love songs are SO overrated nowadays. The only GOOD love song there is out right now is Thinking Out Loud. And even THAT'S starting to get old.
    Okay, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe that Thatchos is...14 or 15? Perhaps?
    Hey, I'm just wondering.
    -That-Remy-os

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't answer that question. Just for privacy reasons.
      I'll just let you ask yourself…
      http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c7/Nico-Vinz-Am-I-Wrong.png
      :D
      #MissThatSongANDInYourArms

      Delete
    2. #AmIWrongWasTheBest #ItShouldveAtLeastHitTop5Here

      Delete
    3. #WhatAboutTheMonster
      #OrBlame
      #OrMmmYeah
      #OrRude
      (I was kidding on that last one.)

      Delete
    4. Ah. The Top 3 Songs of the Hit 45 Chart 2014 End Of Year Countdown (obviously not the last one).

      Delete
  13. I, actually, still LIKE Don't! I know, I'm pulling a Thatchos here, but no really, I still actually like Don't!
    So here's what I say to Lance: "hater's gon' hate!" :P
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  14. HOW DO YOU STILL LIKE DONT????? I STILL LIKE TALK DIRTY AND EVEN WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGKE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (lance stares at screen to see if this comment is real)
      Then realizes:
      it is!

      Delete
  15. I still like One Direction-Steal My Girl.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am addicted to York Peppermint Patties right now.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I'm typing this comment one minute after you typed yours. Wait does this even count as a comment??? Who knows

      Delete
    2. Yasssss!

      Rules to stay in squad:

      No hating in comments (in a fun way is fine)

      I could kick you of the #squadrine anytime I want (I'm too nice to)

      Oh and YOU have to comment a certain amount of times each week and be active (unless of course you have a reason)

      Delete
  17. You know which songs I still like
    #all of me
    #jealous(by chromeo)
    #one minute more
    #you and I
    #WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HATE HEARTBEAT SONG SO MUCH!
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Heartbeat Song is alright. Definitely not better than Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You).

      Delete
  18. Wanna be buddies cause I hate it too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Sure. As long as you don't criticize Jason Rearick anymore. He is doing you a favor and he already has a bad life as it is. Okay?
      -Remy

      Delete