Monday, February 2, 2015

Mark & Bruno (1)- 1/31/15

Hey!!!! This week Mark & Bruno hit #1! Thankfully, I still like Uptown Funk or else.... I'd be mad! This week was prettyyyyyy interesting to say the least! But that all makes a more fun countdown (Right???). Whatever, here are the songs leaving! Bye Bye :)

5Sos- Amnesia (#18) [Is this real?]


Echosmith- Cool Kids (#34) [You will (not) be missed]


Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High) (#38) [Party Time???]


Iggy Azalea/Mø- Beg For It (#44) [Talk about a quick exit?]


Last weeks Número uno: Fall Out Boy (or girl)- Centuries

The (Awfully weird) countdown:
45. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#35) [Get out!]
44. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#40) [You're still here?]
43. David Guetta/Sam Martin- Dangerous (Re-Entry) [????]
42. One Direction- Steal My Girl (#24)
41. MisterWives- Reflections (#44)
40. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#39)
39. Lily Wood & Robin Shulz- Prayer In C (Debut)
38. Maroon 5- Maps (#42)
37. Hoodie Allen/Ed Sheeran- All About It (Debut)
36. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#41)
35. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (Debut)
34. 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect (#45) [What tha ....]
33. Charli Xcx- Boom Clap (#33)
32. The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (#9)
31. Ariana Grande/The Weeknd- Love Me Harder (#13)
30. James Newton Howard & Jennifer Lawrence- The Hanging Tree (#32)
29. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#7)
28. Maroon 5- Animals (#6)
27. Megan Nicole- Fun (#29)
26. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#36)
25. Fifth Harmony- Sledgehammer (#20)
24. Vance Joy- Riptide (#30)
23. AronChupa- I'm An Albatraoz (#26)
22. Andy Grammar- Honey I'm Good (#16)
21. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#28)
20. The Vamps/Shawn Mendes- Oh Cecilia (#37) [!!!!!]
19. Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life (#21)
18. Pitbull/Ne-Yo- Time Of Our Lives (#17)
17. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#12)
16. Selena Gomez- The Heart Wants What It Wants (#22)
15. Maroon 5- Sugar (#19)
14. Alesso/Tove Lo- Heroes (We Could Be) (#15)
13. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#10)
12. 5Sos- What I Like About You (#31)
11. OneRepublic- I Lived (#23)
10. 1D- Night Changes (#11)
9. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#1)
8. Kelly Clarkson- Heartbeat Song (#27)
7. Sheppard- Geronimo (#14)
6. MKTO- American Dream (#4)
5. Hozier- Take Me To Church (#8)
4. Meghan Trainor- Lips Are Movin (#5)
3. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#25)
2. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#2)
1. Mark & Bruno- Uptown Funk (#3) [1st time @ #1]

Biggest Jump of the week: Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (+20)



Biggest droppppp of theeee weeekkkkk: The Vamps & Demi- Somebody To You (-23)Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (-23)

New entrants

~ David Guetta & Sam Martin had to do it! They just had to! Really? They had to put me through this! Enough said.

~ Lily Wood originally made this song, just like Mr. Probz did with Waves. Robin Shulz came in and made both these songs great! This week, Lily & Robin are here with Prayer In C and it's a good song. Even though it's quite odd (according to my mom) I like it!


~ And we have another.................. song with Ed Sheeran her on Hits 1............ This one is All About It! It's good, bad, and okay mixed together to make a song that I kinda like and I kinda don't like. I actually really liked this song when I 1st heard it but it's definitely not as good now.


~ Ellie is back! You guys may not know but I have a history of really liking Ellie Goulding's song starting with Lights. This song is probably her best yet! It's already got as high as 4 on ITunes and stands at #6 right now! If we could get hitbound

~ R5- Smile is in fact still here, but I don't think it'll debut here. I don't really care about it either. It's just another song.

~ YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I was so sad when this song left hitbound last year. I Love it so much! THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK BETTY WHO- ALL OF YOU!


~ Nick Jonas- Chains is probably the better song than Jealous! It debuted hitbound this week as well, and I'm not disappointed by it... Good job Nick.


~ Ne-yo needs to debut soon with She Knows! I love it so much. The music video is actually quite good after I hated it the 1st ten times..........................


~ Becky G- can't stop Dancin' is in fact still on hitbound! It aired when I was listening.aired last in the 5-6 session on today!


~ You know? I really like Ryan Cabrera- House On fire. Like a lot! I HOPE IT DEBUTS SOOOOO BADLY RIGHT NOW!



Uptown blurbs don't give to you

~ Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass is so much like AJR- I'm Ready. Adrian absouletely hates it while I still ove it! Unbelievable how much different our opinions are (Obviously mine are better, but no hate to him).

~ She looks so..... GET OUT!? Dang! This song just won't leave. 2 months later.... (spyder's voice), "and with a 45 spot jump to #1 here is 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect at #1 for a 6th time overall". Not funny...


~ The Vamps & Demi took "that" drop this week down to #32. There's no coming back for them, might as well leave now before everyone hates you.


~ Ariana Grande & The Weeknd (#weirdspellingsquad) just took the most #Unexpected drop ever. This song aired a lot over this past week. Unbelieveable.


~ Charli XCX- Boom Clap was an amazing song the 1st 3 months, not it's just flat out trash. Please leave soon.

Love, Lance

~ NOOOOOO! I thought it could happen! I thought It could hit #1. Enough said.


~ Maroon 5 PLEASE! Please Animals leave the countdown.


~ Ed Sheeran- Don't is officially the 2nd worst song of 2014/15. #1 would be Kim Cesarion- Undressed


~ Vance Joy seems to be soooooo forgotten on this countdown. I see you Vance, don't worry.


~ Hey guys! Question Of The Week (answer in comments): How Does Adrian not like Sugar?????

#TeamSugar or #SugarSucks

~ Hozier- Take Me To Church is SOOOOO OLD!

I hate it sooooo much now...... #Yup

~ Ed Sheeran you have done it! Made your official best song yet! Hey, I'm just thinking out loud


~ Being an Avid sports fan, I had to chime in with my thoughts on the Super Bowl! 1st off, congrats to the New England patriots on winning 28-24 off a game winning interception from Malcolm Butler, a cornerback, with 31 seconds remaining. Also, congrats to Tom Brady, Quarterback, of the NE Patriots on setting a Super Bowl record for completions (37), Winning Super Bowl MVP, and tying Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana for the most SB rings ever! Now about that interception. Why in the heck would Russell Wilson and the Seahawks pass the ball on the 2 yard line? They have marshawn Lynch (The Beast) and then threw the game winning INT. Unbelievable. 


Thanks for reading the post. If you enjoyed comment!

I love to see new people comment it only makes me happy! As always thanks for reading and as I always say so truly,
God 1st, God Bless



45 comments:

  1. Answer to qotw:
    1) Adam sings so damn high
    2) It isn't catchy
    3) He doesn't like love songs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Thank you. #SugarSucks #AnimalsIsStillGood #EvenMapsIsStillGood

      Delete
  2. #AdrianIsCrazyForNotLikingSUgar

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is your opinion on Maroon 5-Sugar?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't even like Thinking Out Loud.
    Everyone likes that song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone likes that song? That's not true. I don't like that song. #TrueStatement #AdrianIsBeingASmartAss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lance I still like Charli XCX-Boom Clap.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. That's obviously not true. I don't think Maps is old.

      Delete
    2. But he is trying his best not to hate Love Runs Out.

      Hey, even I'm starting to think that Love Runs Out has had its run.
      And this is my personal song of the summer I'm talking about.
      #WhoElseREALLYMissesDemons

      Delete
    3. Mikey, YOU think every song is old.

      Delete
  8. Watch your language. :)
    Also, you're the only one that doesn't like it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Drain you don't think Maroon 5-Animals,MKTO-American Drem, Vance Joy-Riptide,Ella Henderson-Ghost or Andy Grammar-Honey I'm Good are all old rights.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you think I'm a failure for spelling Funk wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, we all make mistakes sometimes.
      I know I do.
      A lot.
      Uh... yeah.
      Ahem. So how are you? How was your day today? I know mine was okayish/good.
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. It was fine. I actually saw that at lunch at school and showed my friend and he was like OMG! He understood though

      Delete
  11. Side notes:

    ~ Chains has been on Hit-Bound for a few weeks now. It didn't just debut this week.

    ~ I heard Bea Miller – Fire N Gold on the Wutchuwant countdown earlier today. Hopefully, it can find a spot on Hit-Bound.

    ~ Life Of Dillon – Overload is one of my new favorite songs right now.

    ~ James Newton Howard feat. Jennifer Lawrence – The Hanging Tree might have a quick exit this weekend.

    ~ Rixton – Hotel Ceiling, Jessie J – Masterpiece, and George Ezra – Budapest are a few more songs that are just roaming around the Hits 1 playlist without being added to Hit-Bound or the countdown. Kinda like what Chains did.

    ~ Olly Murs feat. Demi Lovato – Up is another one of my favorite songs right now. Those who have not heard it should hear it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrian, my mom hates I Don't Mind too. But I love it.
      #thatchosheartsdemonsbutidont
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Well I don't mind is getting a lottttt of airplay this weeej

      Delete
  12. I'm sure Adrian is not the only one who doesn't like Thinking Out Loud. I can see why he doesn't like it. But I still love it though. :D
    #WhoWantsNewMusicfromBastille

    ReplyDelete
  13. I has met Bruno Mars before.
    -yoswagga

    ReplyDelete
  14. YEE HEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    -yoswagga

    ReplyDelete
  15. I dont mind is ok blue it might get old to me though cause its weird

    ReplyDelete
  16. Actually newssflash i sont mind inow in gren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of the most annoying things: several misspelled words.

      Delete
  17. Weekend Countdown - February 7, 2015

    Exits:
    The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez (#16)
    The Hanging Tree by James Newton Howard and Jennifer Lawrence (#30)
    Steal My Girl by One Direction (#42)
    Dangerous by David Guetta and Sam Martin (#43…[sniff]…again)
    Break Free by Ariana Grande and Zedd (#45)

    #45. Reflections by MisterWives (-4)
    #44. Jealous by Nick Jonas (-15)
    #43. Animals by Maroon 5 (-15)
    #42. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift (-2) [Should've Just Been 1 Week @ #1]
    #41. Boom Clap by Charli XCX (-8)
    #40. Overload by Life of Dillon (debut)
    #39. Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande and the Weeknd (-8)
    #38. All About That Bass by Meghan Trainor (-2) [2 Weeks @ #1]
    #37. Love Runs Out by OneRepublic (+7) [1 Week @ #1]
    #36. Somebody to You by the Vamps and Demi Lovato (-4)
    #35. She Knows by Ne-Yo and Juicy J (debut)
    #34. Wrapped Up by Olly Murs and Travie McCoy (debut)
    #33. All About It by Hoodie Allen and Ed Sheeran (+4)
    #32. She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer (+2) [4 Weeks @ #1]
    #31. I Don't Mind by Usher and Juicy J (debut)
    #30. Maps by Maroon 5 (+8) [4 Weeks @ #1]
    #29. I'm an Albatraoz by AronChupa (-6)
    #28. Fun by Megan Nicole (-1)
    #27. Prayer in C by Lilly Wood & the Prick and Robin Schulz (+12)
    #26. Style by Taylor Swift (debut)
    #25. Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy (-4)
    #24. Time of Our Lives by Pitbull and Ne-Yo (-6)
    #23. Oh Cecilia by the Vamps and Shawn Mendes (-3)
    #22. Don't by Ed Sheeran (+4)
    #21. What I Like About You by 5 Seconds of Summer (-9)
    #20. Riptide by Vance Joy (+4)
    #19. Heroes (we could be) by Alesso and Tove Lo (-5)
    #18. Sugar by Maroon 5 (-3)
    #17. Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding (+18)
    #16. I'm Not the Only One by Sam Smith (-3)
    #15. Sledgehammer by Fifth Harmony (+10)
    #14. Ghost by Ella Henderson (+3)
    #13. Honey I'm Good by Andy Grammer (+9)
    #12. Geronimo by Sheppard (-5)
    #11. Night Changes by One Direction (-1)
    #10. Centuries by Fall Out Boy (-1) [2 Weeks @ #1]
    #9. American Dream by MKTO (-3)
    #8. I Bet My Life by Imagine Dragons (+11)
    #7. Heartbeat Song by Kelly Clarkson (+1)
    #6. Take Me to Church by Hozier (-1)
    #5. Lips Are Movin' by Meghan Trainor (-1)
    #4. I Lived by OneRepublic (+7)
    #3. Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars (-2) [1 Week @ #1]
    #2. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran (+1) [Probably No Weeks @ #1 At This Point]
    #1. Blank Space by Taylor Swift (+1) [4 Freaking Weeks @ #1]

    Biggest DROP!!!…of the Week: tie between Jealous by Nick Jonas & Animals by Maroon 5 (-15)
    Biggest Jump of the Week: Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding (+18)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. #thatchoswillalwaysbeonteamdangerous
      #andsowillremy
      #cuzdatshowweroll
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. #yaaaaaaaaass
      #nottobeconfusedwithyasssssss
      #thatslancesthing

      Delete
    3. #hithatchos
      #douwannatalkinhashtags
      -#Remy

      Delete
    4. No, no, Remy, I'm good
      I could use another but I probably should not

      I don't really like that song anyway.
      Back Home is FAR BETTER.

      Delete
    5. Back Home was better. But Honey I'm Good is good too.

      Delete
  18. Am i the only one tht haes stuck on a feeling

    ReplyDelete
  19. Prince royce's voice is annoying snoop dogg makes the song very close to blue but its in red for now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see how his voice is annoying. It's just an average voice. Nothing special to it.

      Delete
    2. Doesn't Prince Royce look a lot like Justin Bieber?
      -Remy

      Delete