Saturday, October 10, 2015

Shawn Mendes (1)| Week of October 10th, 2015

Hey Family! La Familia, shall I say? Welcome back to this scruby dubby blog! Today on the countdown Shawn Mendes hit #1 for the 1st time with Stitches! I wanted Shut Up And Dance to break the record! It's only fair :/. Anyways, I'm troubled so here are the exits (u are troubled scrub.)

Rachel Platten- Fight Song (#35) [Bye. You'll be missed :(]

Tori Kelly- Should've Been Us (#39) [:/]

Selena Gomez/A$AP Rocky's Ghost- Good For You (#43)

Maroon 5- Sugar (#44) [2 Weeks At #1]

Last Weeks #1 Song: Walk The Moon-Shut Up And Dance (12)
Last years #1 Song this week: Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (12)

The countdown.
45. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (#45)
44. Maroon 5- Feelings (DEBUT)
43. 5 Seconds Of Summer- She's Kinda Hot (#40)
42. OMI- Cheerleader (#38)
41. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (#42)
40. Jess Glynne- Hold My Hand (#41)
39. Hozier- Someone New (DEBUT)
38. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (#37)
37. Panic! At The Disco- Victorious (DEBUT)
36. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#33)
35. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again (#36)
34. Walk The Moon- Different Colors (DEBUT)
33. Los 5- Mañana (#24)
32. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#31)
31. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#34)
30. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#24)
29. Fifth Harmony- Worth It (#28)
28. Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha- That's How You Know (#23)
27. MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish (#30)
26. Phoebe Ryan- Mine (#27)
25. The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (#5)
24. Hailee Steinfield- Love Myself (#22)
23. Shy Carter/Aleon Craft- Bring It Back (#32)
22. Echosmith- Let's Love (#21)
21. Ellie Goulding- On My Mind (#20)
20. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#11)
19. Justin Bieber- What Do You Mean? (#18)
18. Daya- Hide Away (#16)
17. A Great Big World- Hold Each Other (#17)
16. Demi Lovato- Cool For The Summer (#8)
15. The Weeknd- The Hills (#26)
14. Nick Jonas- Levels (#14)
13. Adam Lambert- Ghost Town (#12)
12. Pentatonix- Can't Sleep love (#29)
11. Elle King- Ex's And Oh's (#19)
10. Little Mix- Black Magic (#10)
9. X Ambassadors- Renegades (#13)
8. Macklemore/Ryan Lewis- Downtown (#15)
7. Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart (#9)
6. Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams (#4)
5. R. City/Adam Levine- Locked Away (#7)
4. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#3)
3. One Direction- Drag Me Down (#6)
2. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#1)
1. Shawn Mendes- Stitches (#2)

Biggest DROP! Of The Week: The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (-20)

Biggest JUMP! Of The Week: Pentatonix- Can't Sleep Love (+17)

New To The Countdown.
• This weeks entrant grade is: B+

~ Maroon 5 debuted this week with Feelings! I did love this song (cause Ur a scrub) and I still like it. But.... Like someone always said "All good things come to an end" I'm not really enjoying this song as much anymore :/. That's all about that song. ON TO THE NEXT ONE :)

~ Hozier is back! I mean, Hozier is back in good fashion with Someone New (I accidental typed "Someone Good" at first... Scrub). I like this song! It's got a pretty cool sound and I think it could be successful like Take Me To Church. Not as good, but Definitely a good song for a few months.

~ So Panic! At The (fluffin) Disco is back! They had Miss Jackson in 2013 (totally copied Adrian...). That song was good.... And this song is good to. I don't really have a FULL opinion on Victorious yet but I've heard it and enjoyed it so I'm gonna trust my self on this. Other than that, yeah I hope this song has a decent tenure :)

~ "Ooh Ooh Ooh Different Colors". I LOVE THIS SONG! It is just as good as Shut Up And Dance (at first listen) if not better! Fluff! It's just so good! *Snaps back into normal mode* I hope this song has a great tenure and all Hail Walk The Moon! #AllHailWalkTheMoon (WHY DO U SPEAK!)

Hitbound
~ Since Adrian already got the list I'll get some thoughts!

~ Rachel Platten- Stand By You debuted Hitbound this week! After Fight Song left I saw this coming. 1) Hits 1 keeps artist like this trending on their station. 2) They're obsessed with Rachel after Fight Song. All of that out the fluffin way this song is pretty good!

~ Rudimental/Ed Sheeran- Lay It All On Me debuted as well! I'm glad to say I'm enjoying this song! It's pretty cool :)

~ I am the only one that likes Pitbull/Jason Derulo/Juicy J- Drive You Crazy. Tbh, I love it! It's really catchy and fun.

~ Why does Hits 1 always get that fluffin 5SOS band back! I haven't heard their song Hey Everybody! Yet but it probably is another She Looks So Perfect. Basically another desperate Radio hit because She's Kinda Hot flopped.... (proud Scrub)

My Top 5 Hitbound Songs
1. Selena Gomez- Same Old Love
2. Pitbull/Jason Derulo/Juicy J- Drive You Crazy
3. Alessia Cara- Here
4. Rudimental/Ed Sheeran- Lay It All On Me
5. Andy Grammer- Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah)

Bottom 5 Hitbound Songs
1. Pharrell- Freedom
2. ZZ Ward- Love 3X
3. George Ezra- Blame It On Me
4. 5 Seconds Of Summer- Hey Everybody!
5. Becky G- Break A Sweat

Blurb It Off, Shut Up And Blurb (Leaders.)
• This Weeks grade is: B+

~ Why is All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give still here? I find this funny that this song never got popular but here it's lasted like 5 Months. That's crazy.... (yes scrub it is....)

~ Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good and Good To Be Alive (Hallelujah) need to switch places. PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN! It would make my week after the Georgia Game... (yea I'm mad....) (YES SCRUB IS MAD!!!!)

~ Los 5- Mañana of course drops this week.... Typical Hits 1.

~ MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish literally has done nothing this whole tenure! I hope this song jumps into the teens next week. *Prays*.

~ The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face just..... You know what I mean (NO!). It just went from #5 to #25.... That's logic.

~ Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman is officially old! It needs to start making it's way out of the countdown. NOW!

~ Why can't Hits 1 put Futuristic in Hold Each Other. He adds so much and his verse is amazing! Stupid Hits 1..... (just like you, u and Hits 1 would be great friends...)

~ Of course.... Typical Hits 1. Can't Sleep Love jumps 17 spots because I say it won't last long. I'm not mad though, it's good and my mom loves it! (NO ONE CARES!)

~ The Top 10 looks good! Let's get into the Top 10!

~ Renegades & Downtown are now both in the top 10! I think that Hits 1 is finally giving songs real peaks for their popularity! I can see Renegades hitting the top NEXT week but Downtown will have to wait a little while... Ya know what I mean. Because it takes a while to go Downtown... (ok.... Then...... That..... WAS FLUFFIN TRASH!) #0-100RealQuick

~ Lance's Next New #1 Prediction: Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams. This song will be our next NEW #1 song. Let's face it. Leave predictions 👇 (Below if that emoji doesn't work)

~ Hey guys my top 5 prediction for this week was almost right! Here it was:

1. Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams (Incorrect)
2. Shawn Mendes- Stitches (Incorrect)
3. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (Incorrect)
4. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (Correct)
5. R. City/Adam Levine- Locked Away (Correct)

~ I think I did okay. Here is next weeks Top 5 Prediction:

5. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#2)
4. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#4)
3. Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams (#6)
2. Shawn Mendes- Stitches (#1)
1. One Direction- Drag Me Down (#3)

Just outside: Locked Away, The Hills, Tear In My Heart, Renegades, and Downtown.

My Top 5
5. MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish (#5)
4. X Ambassadors- Renegades (NOT RANKED)
3. Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams (#2)
2. A Great Big World- Hold Each Other (#3)
1. The Weeknd- The Hills (#1) [3rd Week At #1!]

Thanks so much for reading this scrub as fluff post! (SAY IT!) You guys are so awesome (All lies..... JK!). I'm thinking of reacting to some of my old posts..... like cause you know opinions change. Anyways, thanks for reading and remember I'm going Downtown tomorrow cruising through they alley to the Falcons so if you're gonna be there tell me! Peace ✌️

- God 1st, God Bless

~ L A N C Y (LOVE YA FAM!)


18 comments:

  1. I don't really think Renegades will ever take the top spot

    I honestly think Locked Away could hit #1 within the next few weeks

    Drive You Crazy is pretty good in my opinion

    Wildest Dreams probably won't jump from 6 to 1

    No I'm not going to the Falcons game

    The Hills will probably enter the top 10 next week

    Downtown could possibly hit #1

    Can't Feel My Face will probably jump next week

    Tear In My Heart is gonna take a big drop soon



    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU FOR HATING HEY EVERYBODY IT IS A COPY OF SHES KINDA HOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. And 75% of the exits deserved to leave (except for Sugar)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow the falcons are gonna lose to the redskins lol its causs of their crappy kicker

    ReplyDelete