Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Scrub Chronicles #1!




Howdie How How (alrighty Scrub) folks and welcome back to the blog! Today we are beginning "The Scrub Chronicles"! This will be where I will be reacting to my OLD posts.. Like last year and just making jokes (that suck scrub) about them! Now without any further ado here we go!

• #SpecialPostTuesday???- January 20th, 2015.

Alright we are going back to the 1st month of this year for this post that has 69 comments on it! I remember this post so well. Here are few scrub things I did:

• Who the fluff puts "cool" (NAHH) fonts on their posts! I was so scrub back then (uh you still are....). True, I still am. 

• in this post I said "Anyways, I already failed my New Years resolution to post the weekend countdown every week this year, yes all 150 Weeks (Isn't that how many weeks there) [#LanceIsBadAtMath]". What the fluff did I just say.... ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY WEEKS IN A YEAR!! I seriously am such a scrub. Here's what Mikey commented: "wait you said their were 150 weeks in a year, it seems like that much but 52 weeks is correct". I'm really a scrub.... (CHECK!).

•  Lance: "I had a weird dream that The Crew (all of us) saw eeachother other somewhere but we didn't recognize each other but we didnt recognize each other. Remy recognized me from the pictures I have posted of myself". That's all I'm
gonna quote because this comment is just........ from the Grammar to the misspelling to the crew comment I'm just.... (ITS THE FAM SCRUBIDIOT!) (BUMMM SCRUB!).

• This one is just.... Here's the quote: "You know how I said I wanted the comments/Pageviews back up? Well you (My Minions) put up 500 Pageviews and 85 comments". Minions? What the fluff am I saying in this! Don't worry Fam you were never minions I was just so scrub (Ur more scrub now!).





• Jason Derulo (1)- Week of May 17th, 2014

"We Are Starting the color code this week" *insert color code* we are actually starting the color code next week". I know this was my 1st ever post but seriously... I just said we are starting the color code this week.... And then I said we are next week. That's so stupid of me! I was a scrub.... (FLUFF YOU STILL ARE!). 



• Just read this quote from my post and Adrian's back to back (Drake reference).

Me: "Why is there always a Fall Out Boy song on this countdown as a very unexpected and unwelcome re-entry from Alone Together". I hope it leaves next week. 

Adrian: "Apparently, this countdown needs to have Fall Out Boy in it as we get an unexpected but welcome re-entry from Alone Together. Stay as long as you like". 

Let's just take a moment to look at how much I sampled his post. Look at my whole post and his and you'll see me. I'm
so sorry Adrian, you should have hit my scrub face with that
copyright infringement.... HAHAHAHAHA (that sucked scrub). 

• Shawn Mendes (1)- Week of October 10th, 2015.

• Going back just three weeks ago here's what I said in my blurbs: "Hey guys my top 5 prediction was almost right! Here it is: *insert prediction*". 

Seriously Lance? I got 2-5 right and I think I did good. So sad... Bruh I'm so scrub for real! How can you be this scrub.. (Just in your blood scrub....) (I guess.....).



~ That's it for the 1st edition of "The Scrub Chronicles" and thanks for taking time out your day to read my scrub as fluff posts! I'm sick still (yah no one cares scrub...) so yeah. Thanks for reading the post (already said that scrub) and remember, no matter how scrub you are remember me because there is no way your more scrub than me. I'm the scrub king and that'll never change (why you always lyinn??). PEACE✌️

21 comments:

  1. Your are a pretty hilarious scrub. Love this new series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That means so much to me (all lies...)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That means a lot! Your pretty legit to...... (#thingsscrubssay)

      Delete
  3. Reviewing my chart was as "scrub" as hell... Maybe you should do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did already..... (It sucked like everything I do....)

      Delete
  4. I saw one of your T45 Mania posts... it said "Natalie La Rose/Jeremih - Around The World" #lol #quoteoftheyear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, I just jumped to level 10 scruberry.

      Delete
    2. Feat. Jeremiah but it was Feat. Fetty....

      IM SO SCRUB!

      Delete
    3. Omg I didn't notice that before! Omg lol...LEGITNESS right there!
      #NowImBeingAScrub
      #ScrubTwinsies

      Delete
  5. They should have a show on hits 1 called "The scrubicle series with your host: Scrub Warren"

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://continentalchart.blogspot.com/2015/10/an-announcement.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pre prediction: I'm getting a S/O

      I BETTER BE!

      Delete
    2. I was way wrong. Anyways, Thatchos thanks for everything. I know since you won't be using blogger u may not see this but if you do in one of my new posts I may say a little something about you. Hopefully you read it! I don't even know you in person but Your really awesome, ok. SEE YA.

      Delete
    3. No, you weren't wrong. Remember the thing I put in about if you supported the blog you got a ShoutOut?

      That applies to you too, Lancelot. :D

      In all seriousness, thank you, Lance, for just being Lance. :)

      Delete
    4. Thanks Thatchos (or whatever your name may be), for being You :)

      Delete