Saturday, October 3, 2015

Walk The Moon (12) Week of October 3rd, 2015

Hey Fam! Welcome back to the blog and I'm not in a great mood. Just watch the Georgia VS Alabama recap and you'll understand. I can't let that ruin this post though because that's just a game! This week on the countdown we had NO exits which always means boring... But in this case no. Here is this weeks weekend countdown (Scrub back at it...)

Last Weeks #1 Song: Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance
The countdown.
45. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (#24)
44. Maroon 5- Sugar (#41) [LEAVE U PEACE OF....]
43. Selena Gomez/A$AP Rocky- Good For You (#45)
42. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (#44)
41. Jess Glynne- Hold My Hand (#40)
40. 5 Seconds Of Summer- She's Kinda Hot (#26)
39. Tori Kelly- Should've Been Us (#42)
38. OMI- Cheerleader (#43)
37. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (#36) [2 Weeks At #1]
36. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again (#34)
35. Rachel Platten- Fight Song (#27)
34. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#14)
33. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#29)
32. Shy Carter/Aleon Craft- Bring It Back (#25)
31. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#38)
30. MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish (#28) [JUMP!]
29. Pentatonix- Can't Sleep Love (#22)
28. Fifth Harmony/Kid Ink- Worth It (#30)
27. Phoebe Ryan- Mine (#33)
26. The Weeknd- The Hills (#37) [YOICE!]
25. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#13)
24. Los 5- Mañana (#31) [YOICE!]
23. Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha- That's How You Know (#39)
22. Hailee Steinfield- Love Myself (#20)
21. Echosmith- Let's Love (#35)
20. Ellie Goulding- On My Mind (#32)
19. Elle King- Ex's And Oh's (#23)
18. Justin Bieber- What Do You Mean? (#21)
17. A Great Big World- Hold Each Other (#16)
16. Daya- Hide Away (#15)
15. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis- Downtown (#19)
14. Nick Jonas- Levels (#17)
13. X Ambassadors- Renegades (#18)
12. Adam Lambert- Ghost Town (#12)
11. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#9)
10. Little Mix- Black Magic (#10)
9. Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart (#11)
8. Demi Lovato- Cool For The Summer (#6)
7. R. City/Adam Levine- Locked Away (#7)
6. One Direction- Drag Me Down (#8)
5. The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (#4)
4. Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams (#3)
3. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#5)
2. Shawn Mendes- Stitches (#2)
1. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance

Biggest DROP! Of The Week: Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (-21)

BIGGEST JUMP! Of The Week: Nico & Vinz/Bebe Rexha- That's How You Know

That's how you know you blurbed up
~ Maroon 5- Sugar has been for years (NO SCRUB!) but still hasn't left! THIS IS CRAZY! LEAVE PLEASE! NOW! LEAVE! I am overly annoyed that this song is still here.... It was good for like 3 months .. NOT 7!

~ Rachel Platten- Fight Song is all the way downtown (NO!) to #35! I actually want this song to stay a little while longer! Hits 1 isn't my friend though.... So yeah :(

~ MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish has been here for like 2 months I think! It's hasn't done trash! PLEASE JUMP!

~ Pentatonix- Can't Sleep Love is going to be on a quick exit out. I don't see this song lasting much longer. But to be hi st I really don't care, oh oh oh I really don't care (STOP PLEASE SCRUB!)

~ Phoebe Ryan made a quick jump back up with Mine! I pretty happy about this.

~ Los 5- Mañana is almost back to it's peak spot! Hits 1 has granted my wishes with this song!

~ It seems as if a lot of new music will be added to the top 10 soon: Downtown, Levels, Renegades, Hold Each Other, Hide Away, What Do You Mean?, Ex's And Oh's, On My Mind, Love Myself, and The Hills are just a few! 

~ The #24-#12 area is looking really good! These need to be the next songs to take the #1-#10 spots!

~ Here's my early Top 5 prediction for next week:

5. R. City/Adam Levine- Locked Away (#7)
4. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#3)
3. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#1)
2. Shawn Mendes- Stitches (#2)
1. Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams

JUST OUTSIDE: One Direction- Drag Me Down, The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face, The Weeknd- The Hills, Demi Lovato- Cool For The Summer.

Top 5 (MY TOP 5!)
5. MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish (#2)
4. Elle King- Ex's And Oh's (#4)
3. A Great Big World- Hold Each Other (NOT RANKED)
2. Taylor Swift- Wildest Dreams (NOT RANKED)
1. The Weeknd- The Hills (#1) [2nd Week At #1!]

Thanks you Fam so much for reading this scrubolicious (WHAT!?) post! Thanks for all the commentary on my last post and the support on it! I want to give a shoutout to Remy for a nice shoutout she gave me (Shoutout for shoutout?¡). Her blog is linked in the "Other Blogs" section! I would go to bed one night and I noticed that someone called me exactly half past five? Guess it was Abel. PEACE✌️

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Here it is:

      Green: Good/Great song
      Blue: okay/old but tolerable song
      Turquoise: Really old
      Red: Terrible. No respect
      Pink: Best song
      Orange: worst song
      Yellow: close to getting old
      Purple: Never heard
      That weird color: No opinion (have heard but I don't know about)

      Delete
  2. #OSU
    #StillUndefeated
    #18ConsecutiveWins
    #Number1
    #UGASucks
    #AlabamaIsOK
    #Chargers
    #America

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the return shoutout! Or, I guess you could call it shoutout for shoutout! Whatever.
    Please let that Downtown hit top ten and make Wildest Dreams #1!!!!!!! #LancyDaScrubMaster

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the fluff Lance! SHUT UP AND DANCE IN GREEN! I JUST PUT THE LYRICS ON T45 LOL

    ReplyDelete