Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Wizard & Charles (1)- May 23rd, 2015





Cause baby now we got bad blood.....Oh, ummm *clears throat* hey guys, I um was just um singing. I'm very happy with this weeks #1 and it's a great way to kick off Summer time! We have lots and lots and okay I'll stop. We have a lot to go over so here our le songs leaving.

Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#31)

Tori Kelly- Nobody Love (#38)

Eden Xo- The Weekend (#40) [For real? This ain't fair man..]

Natalie La Rose & Jeremih- Somebody (#42)

Last weeks #1 song: Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (2)
The countdown:
45. Sam Smith/John Legend- Lay Me Down (#44)
44. Ariana Grande- One Last Time (#24)
43. Ella Henderson- Ghost (Re-Entry) [Why? Just why?.....]
42. The Weeknd- Earned It (#19) [Interesting. Very........]
41. Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life (#34)
40. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (Debut)
39. Sam Hunt- Take Your Time (Debut)
38. Zedd/Selena Gomez- I Want You To Know (#45)
37. Hozier- Take Me To Church (#39)
36. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up (#16)
35. Cody Simpson- New Problems (#27)
34. Marlon Roudette- When The Beat Drops Out (#28)
33. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#32)
32. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#35)
31. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#37)
30. One Direction- Night Changes (#29)
29. Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi- I Need Your Love (#21)
28. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#43)
27. Magic!- No Way No (#36) [Lovin this one!]
26. R5- Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (#18)
25. Nate Ruess- Nothing Without Love (#25)
24. Katy Tiz- Whistle (While You Work It) (#26)
23. Ryn Weaver- OctaHate (#30)
22. Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband (#33)
21. Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt (Debut)
20. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Afrojack- Hey Mama (#23)
19. Echosmith- Bright (#14)
18. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (#12)
17. Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You (#22)
16. Sheppard- Geronimo (#41) [YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!]
15. AJR- Infinity (#20)
14. Flo Rida\Sage The Gemini/Lookas- GDFR (#13)
13. George Ezra- Budapest (#17)
12. Nick Jonas- Chains (#15)
11. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#10)
10. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#11)
9. Maroon 5- Sugar (#4)
8. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#9)
7. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#6)
6. Bruno Mars/Mark Ronson- Uptown Funk (#7)
5. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#8)
4. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#1)
3. Taylor Swift- Style (#5)
2. Walk The Moon- Shut Up & Dance (#2)
1. The Wizard/Charles Puth- See You Again (#3)

Biggest DROP!!!!!!!!! Of the week: The Weeknd- Earned It (-23)

Biggest JUMP!!!!!!!!! of the week: Sheppard- Geronimo (+25)

New Entrants
~ We got a re entry from Ella Henderson so only 3 new actual entries! No, I'm not happy about the re-entry...

~ Our 1st entrant is from T Swift and it's Bad Blood. This song lasted a couple weeks on my T45 chart but never made it past #22. After the BBMA's last Sunday night this song blew up! If you don't know she premiered the music video featuring many artists and Kendrick Lamar. I'm loving this song and I'm pretty sure it'll have crazy success and probably hit that #1 spot soon. Let's just wait and watch.

~ At #39, Sam hunt (I almost put Sam Smith.....) debuts with Take Your Time. It's a really good song! I am not a fan of one thing and that's the talking/rapping at the beggining of the verses. There's only been one country song I liked that it and that was Florida Georgia Line/Nelly- Cruise. This doesn't belong in this song, but other than that it's a great song!

~ "This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like A Mother Ah-ha" ~ Maroon 5. I don't know what to think right now? This song is obviously good but really Maroon 5. Was this necessary? I guess so. Let me just review the song now. It's a very catchy tune that is fun sing to. All in all, I like it. Have a good life!

Hitbound
~ Ed Sheeran- Photograph entered here last week I think and let me just say, I love it! Obviously, like all his songs it'll get old after a while, but for now I love this song. 

~ Fifth Harmony/The Ghost Of Kid Ink- Worth It is on hitbound! It's still good, but nearly as good without Kid Ink! Why hits 1! If you have any way to can you please contact Spyder and tell him to put Kid Ink back in this! Adrian? Thatchos? Remy? Jack?? Mikey? SOMEONE!?

~ I'm officaly obsessed with Omi- Cheerleader! This is the type of music that should be on the radio these days! C'mon Guys vote this song onto the countdown! NOW!!!!!!

~ Twenty One Pilots is back! In 2013 they had the song "Holding On To You", I was a fan of that song just as I am this song. I really hope "Tear In My Heart" debuts the countdown because it's good! 

~ Sia- Elastic Heart never airs during the week! This song was like #32 on ITunes yesterday night? I'm assuming this song won't debut this countdown but it's popular. Did this song air once this last week?  If anyone had inside access can you please ask why this song doesn't air?

~ I'm really starting to like Steve Aoki/Moxie- I Love It When You Cry, it's a really good song with a great beat! It'll probably become popular but I'm expecting you to debut! Okay? Good!

~ Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye debuted hitbound. I've been a fan of this song since it came out and I still love it! I seriously think Charles has a great future ahead of himself...

~ Here's the full hitbound list:
1. Mowgil's- I'm Good
2. Bea Miller- Fire And Gold
3. Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart (New to HB)
4. Years & Years- King
5. Sia- Elastic Heart
6. Ed Sheeran- Photograph
7. Fifth Harmony/The Ghost of Kid Ink- Worth It
8. One Direction- Where Do Broken Hearts Go
9. Rachel Platton- Fight Song
10. Pitbull/Chris Brown- Fun
11. Shawn Mendes- Stitches
12. Omi- Cheerleader
13. Steve Aoki/Moxie- I Love It When You Cry
14. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (new to HB)
15. Ryan Cabrera- House On Fire (Re-Entry to HB)

This summer's gonna hurt like a motherblurber
~ What kinda stupid rule is this: "No artist can have more than 3 songs on this countdown at 1 time". what!?!!?!? Taylor Didn't deserve this! Shake It Off was not ready to leave this countdown but of course my 2nd favorite song from Taylor on the countdown is chosen to leave :(. This song could have lasted a year. It was possible. Anyway, can someone here call up Spyder and tell him to get this rule changed. Thanks :)

~ #42 needs to be changed. All I'm gonna say. For real Spyder, you know what I mean. I know you do! GET THIS DANG SONG FARTHER UP THE COUNTDOWN!!!!!!

~ Hozier- Take Me To Church is officaly the worst song on this countdown. I cannot stand listening to this song! It's so slow and terrible!!! Please leave next week!

~ Cody Simpson- New Problems deserves a better tenure than this. Please don't leave yet (I'm saying please a lot). Also, does anyone know where "Pretty Brown Eyes" peaked at? I was wondering but I couldn't find the countdown it was on. Thanks for the help someone....

~ Magic!- No Way No is really catchy! I actually think I like it just as much as I liked Rude when it first came out! I remember now, I went to a Maroon 5 concert back in Feburary and Magic! was the opening band. Well, they sang this song and I heard it in the car and remembered on Thursday. There's Lance's really bad story of the week! Thanks for listening.

~ Ryn Weaver- OctaHate is insanely catchy! The beat is pretty nice to! But, does anyone know the concept of the new music video for it. That was very confusing.... veryyyy.......

~ It all makes sense! Adrian stated last week that Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband sounded like All About That Bass. Well, I loved All About That Bass and Adrian hated it. Now, I love Dear Future Husband and Adrian hates it. I really hope this song hits #1, just to make Adrian made that is.....

~ Sheppard- Geronimo could return to the top 10, or maybe top 5 (no Lance your getting to far ahead of yourself). This jump is so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Okay, I'll stop:(

~ Congratulations to The Wizard and Charles Puth on there #1 song this week! Now let's make this more weeks at #1. I'm aiming for, let's see, 7-8 weeks? Let's do this, that's the power of The Wiz & Charles!

#TBT song of the Week: May 25th, 2013- Hot Chelle Rae- Huhg Up!! This was like my jam of Summer 2k13! I loved it that much. It was an upbeat fun song so of course I liked it! Definitely one of the better songs from 2013 in my opinion! 

My Top 5 this week:
5. Magic!- No Way No
4. Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi- I Need Your Love
3. Ryn Weaver- OctaHate
2. Sam Hunt- Take Your Time
1. Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband

Thanks for reading the post Fam! I plan to be very consistent this Summer so be in the loop with the "Weekly News Flash" and update posts! Again love you Fam! Bye!

- God 1st, God Bless

- Lancy!

19 comments:

  1. #35 says Pretty Brown Eyes when it's supposed to be New Problems.

    Also Florida Georgia Line ft. Nelly - Cruise was not country, it was pop. The original version was country, but the remix was pop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm embarrassed af right now. I'm changing that real quick........

      Also, I mean a song that was country and they put rap in.

      Delete
    2. I don't even think Florida Georgia Line/Nelly - Cruise was on Hits 1. The original was, though. It peaked at #5 on the Weekend Countdown. :O
      So, where will Take Your Time go? I'd say top 10 if it really takes off.

      Delete
    3. I think it'll peak around #13

      Delete
  2. U put jealous where chains is supposed to be and i think spyder said sam smith instead of sam hunt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just forgetting songs names today.... :)

      Delete
    2. I could actually see Sam Smith singing the chorus of Take Your Time. But not the verses……

      Delete
  3. Earned It is old. It deserved that drop. It needs to leave NOW!
    Also, I'm starting to like Geronimo again. Oddly enough...
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAIT A MINUTE



    NOBODY LOVE



    IN RED?!?!


    Wasn't that, like, Lance's JAM?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, um *clears throat* It got insanely old insanely quick....
      Enough said.

      Delete
  5. Too Bad Tori Kelly-Nobody Love left this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tori Kelly-Nobody Love was not that popular. It only hit the top 5 in The VH1 Top 20 Video Countdown. It was the most popular video sing for 1 week. This Is Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  7. My "New Songs Out There" tab on my blog has been updated! Check it out for some new fresh songs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ummmmmm... hi.
    Geez, where IS everyone?
    ...
    Anyone?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELLO. >:)

      You know which songs I've really grown into as of today?

      Ed Sheeran - Photograph.
      AND…
      Rachel Platten - Fight Song.

      Delete
    2. Oh uh hey guys :)

      I've grown in to......

      Nothing? No actually, I've grown into Shawn Mendes- Stitches

      Delete