Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Wizard & Charlie Charlie (2)|Week of May 30th, 2015




Well, Hello there friends! I don't actually know if this week was good, decent, bad, terrible, or horrendous. This week looked like one of my T45 charts (like how every song moves crazily) to be honest so I don't know.... Let's get to the 7 songs leaving this week.

AJR- Infinity (#15)

Ryn Weaver- OctaHate (#23)

Nate Ruess- Nothing Without Love (#25)

R5- Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (#26)

Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#33) [Talk about finally..]

Hozier- Take Me To Church (#37) [YES! HURRAY! LETS GO!]

Zedd/Selena Gomez- I Want You To Know (#38)

Last weeks #1 song: Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again
The countdown.
45. Ariana Grande- One Last Time (#44)
44. The Weeknd- Earned It (#42) [(Laughing emoji)]
43. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up (#36)
42. Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini/Lookas- GDFR (#14)
41. One Direction/Zayn Malik- Night Changes (#30)
40. Marlon Roudette- When The Beat Drops Out (#34)
39. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (Debut)
38. Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life (#41)
37. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#28)
36. Pitbull/Chris Brown- FUN (Debut)
35. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#32)
34. Sam Smith/John Legend- Lay Me Down (#45)
33. Major Lazer/Mø/DJ Snake- Lean On (Debut)
32. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#31)
31. Bea Miller- Fire N Gold (Debut)
30. Magic!- No Way No (#27)
29. Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband (#22)
28. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge- You Know You Like It (Debut)
27. Cody Simpson- New Problems (#35)
26. Katy Tiz- Whistle (While You Work it) (#24)
25. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#43) [NO WAY NO!]
24. Fifth Harmony/The Ghost Of Kid Ink- Worth It (Debut)
23. Maroon 5- Sugar (#9)
22. Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi- I Need Your Love (#29)
21. Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You (#17)
20. Sam Hunt- Take Your Time (#39)
19. Bruno Mars/Mark Ronson- Uptown Funk (#6)
18. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (#18)
17. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (#40)
16. Sheppard- Geronimo (#16)
15. One Direction- Where Do Broken Hearts Go (Debut)
14. George Ezra- Budapest (#13)
13. Nick Jonas- Chains (#12)
12. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#11)
11. D. Guetta/N. Minaj/Afrojack/Bebe Rexha- Hey Mama (#20)
10. Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt (#21)
9. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#8)
8. Echosmith- Bright (#19)
7. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#4)
6. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#7)
5. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#10)
4. Taylor Swift- Style (#3)
3. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#5)
2. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#2)
1. The Wizard & Charlie Charlie- See You Again (#1)

Biggest DROP! Of the week: Flo Rida- GDFR (-28)

Biggest JUMP! Of the week: Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (+23)

Entrants
~ At #39 we have Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye! It's really good in my opinion! I feel like this song can have a good tenure,  but I don't expect anything crazy... :(

~ F U N! Pitbull & Chris Brown teamed up to make this next song Fun and boy it is a lot of Fun. I really like the beat that sounds almost identical to Michael Jackson when Chris Brown sings. I'm basically in love with this song and I hope it has insane success!

~ Next up we have Major Lazer/Mø/DJ Snake- Lean On! I'm absolutely loving this song! Obviously, like all dance music it'll get old eventually........... but I really really really really really like it right now :)

~ Didn't Young Blood peak at #32? Wait, but Fire N Gold debuted at #31. Anyway, I was just thinking out loud but Fire N Gold has peaked higher than Bea Miller's other countdown song Young Blood on its first week. I actually didn't like this song at first, but since recently listening to it I've really learned it like it. I hope this one does better than Young Blood (PLEASE DO BETTER!?!?!!!!!?!!????!)

~ At #28 we have DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge- You Know You Like It! I loved this song at first listen but since then it's just been okay. For now it'll be green but don't be suprised if it hate it, or love it soon...

~ Where's Kid ink? He's no were to be seen! Anyway, WHERE IS HE HITS 1! So, as of now it's just Fifth Harmony in the weekend countdown with their Debut Worth It! I really like this song as it did hit #1 on T45 3 times before this week. You guys will see the new #1 on Tuesday.... 

~ Okay well at #15 (yes #15) we have our last debut by 1D and it's Where Do Broken Hearts Go! I like this song and I hope it peaks somewhere in the top 10...... Yea that's all for the debuts. I'll see you guys for the hitbound review!

Hitbound
~ Shawn Mendes- Stitches actually turns out to be his best song yet in my opinion! I'm really enjoying this song! Hopefully it debuts soon for me!!

~ Sam Smith is never not going to have a song. Wanna bet that Lay Me Down will leave next week and this debut. It all makes sense. The next time there's not a Sam Smith on this countdown we are having a blog party.....

~ I have a feeling Ryan Cabrera- House On Fire will fail again. I don't see this song being on this countdown. I just can't see it....

~ I officially ship Becky G & Austin Mahone. Seriously, they are so relationship goals! As for the song, it's good. Nothing special but good! 

Where do broken blurbs go?
~ I want to thank Olly Murs/Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up for it's time here with us on the countdown! Thanks!

~ The Weeknd- Earned It is now at #44. This song is #5 on the BT100. Like I kinda find this funny but this song really should be Top 10. Please fix it Hits 1, please!

~ I didn't see this drop coming..... You all know what im talking about. I think Flo Rida still has one more jump in this song but if it doesn't this was a very successful tenure for GDFR.

~ Fall Out Boy- Centuries is just chillin' in the 30's. Seriously, either jump into the 20's again (the wrong way) or leave (the right way). Please do the latter tho! Please?!?

~ Why the heck did Ghost jump back to #25? This is absurd and crazy! I don't see why this song is still here, it's not a Top 45 song in North America and definitely not top 25! 

~ Maroon 5- Sugar may be gone soon I think. I don't think this song will be able to jump because of this Summer's  gonna hurt and I don't think it can stay in the 30's & 40's. I feel an exit coming soon....

~ Sam Hunt- Take Your Time has already cracked the top 20! Can this song get Top 10? I don't know about that but it definitely has a chance with this jump. Let's see what happens next week.

~ Taylor Swift- Bad Blood will be #1 before the end of June on this countdown. Mark my words. I think See You Again & Bad Blood will basically dominate the #1 & #2 spot the whole Summer....

~ Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt is already top 10... This is a good thing considering it knocked Sugar out of the equation. I think this song will probably peak around #5...

~ Echosmith- Bright is in the top 10! I don't really know if I'm happy or not about this. So this means both of Echosmith's have a peaked in the top 10.. Right? Let's see how far a Bright can get?

~ WHY IS THINKING OUT LOUD AT #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm very upset about this uncalled for crazy move by this song! It's stupid! Why is this song still in the top 3 songs on this countdown! I swear if it gets any farther this will turn into The second coming of Kim Cesarion- Undressed............

~ No surprise that The Wizard & Charlie Charlie are @ #1 again is it? I kinda feel them being at #1 again next week and the week after....... and the week after. Than Bad blood will take over..... I'm using way to many periods.................

~ #TBT Song of the week: May 31st, 2014- Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch

~ #1 recommendation for Hits 1: Skrillex & Diplo/Justin Bieber- Where Are Ü Now

My top 5
5. Fifth Harmony- Worth It
4. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood
3. Sam Hunt- Take Your Time
2. Major Lazer/Mø/DJ Snake- Lean On
1. The Wizard/Charlie Charlie- See You Again


Thanks for reading Fam! I hope you liked or didn't like the post (please like it please! :)! Thanks for 53,000 Pageviews. The forgotten Ultimate Spring Soundtrack will be out soon & I love you guys so much, as always blog Fam....

- God 1st, God Bless

~ Lancy! (love U Guys :)

17 comments:

  1. So happy about where do broken hearts go at 15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sooooo happy about You Know You Like It debuting DIRECTLY onto the countdown!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Lance: you can change the 1D/Zayn Malik thing on Night Changes to just "One Direction" or "1D." I just put that in as a joke. Not to be taken seriously. :P

    Also, yeah: where is Where Are Ü Now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That song's pretty popular now. I'm surprised it's not on here yet.
      Is it on your Continental Chart?
      -Remy

      Delete
  3. Poll on my blog everyone check it out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha! Please do BT100! No one else does that.

      Delete
  4. New #1 for Lance's T45:
    See You Again
    BOOM! Nailed it!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, that already debuted at #1 on the T45 chart...at least I think it did...
      If it's a NEW #1, it's either gonna be Trap Queen or some debut...

      Delete
    2. It's not See You Again. Let me just say that
      See You Again is #2. Worth it is #3. #4 is....._____

      You can guess at this weeks #1 all you want.

      Let me just say that it's not Fight Song

      Delete
    3. Basically what I am saying is that either
      Where Are ü Now or Trap Queen is #1.

      Delete
    4. Oh, so then Where U Are Now is #1.
      -Remy

      Delete
    5. Maybe.... or maybe not.

      You'll see. Watch me (this is not a hint)

      Delete
    6. More like...Ü'll see. AMIRITE?





      Oh, okay...

      Delete
    7. Trance! How could you say such a thing!

      Delete