Saturday, June 21, 2014

5 Seconds of Summer (1) week of June 21st, 2014

This week on the countdown was rather weird lets say as some weird things happened and some awesome things happened but anyway before we get to this weeks fresh 45 here are the songs that are leaving.

Lorde- Team (#40)

DJ Cassidy/Robin Thicke/Jessie J- Calling all Hearts (#41)

Paramore- Ain't it fun (#16)

DJ Snake/Lil Jon- Turn down for What (#34) {1 week on the countdown} [this better re-enter]

Last weeks #1 song: Imagine Dragons- On top of the World
The countdown
45.Tiësto- Red Lights (#45) [again]
44.Haim- The Wire (#42)
43. Timeflies- All the Way (#39)
42. Sam Smith- Stay with me (debut)
41. Fall out Boy- Alone Together (#44)
40. Jason Derulo- Talk Dirty (#43)
39. Imagine Dragons- Radioactive (#36)
38. Cher Lloyd- Sirens (#29)
37. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#33)
36. Pitbull/G.R.L.- Wild Wild Love (#26)
35. Maroon 5- Maps (debut)
34. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (debut) {smh}
33. Katy Perry- Dark Horse (#24)
32. Coldplay- A Sky Full of Stars (debut)
31. MKTO- Classic (#38)
30. Sia- Chandlier (#32)
29. Imagine Dragons- Demons (#25)
28. Jennifer Lopez- First Love (#37)
27. Fall out boy- Young Volcanoes (#30)
26. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#31)
25. Olly Murs- Dance with me Tonight (#22)
24. KONGOS- Come with me now (#28)
23. AJR- I'm Ready (#34)
22. Halsey- Ghost (#23)
21. Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#18)
20. Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg- Wiggle (#21)
19. Oh Honey- Be Okay (#14)
18. One Direction- You and I (#27)
17. John Legend- All of me (#5)
16. Ariana Grande- Problem (#20)
15. Calvin Harris- Summer (#15)
14. Katy Perry- Birthday (#13)
13. Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend (#12)
12. Justin Timberlake- Not a bad Thing (#7)
11. Glenn Morrison- Goodbye (#11)
10. American Authors- Best day of my Life (#8)
9. Nico and Vinz- Am I Wrong (#19)
8. Rixton- Me and my Broken Heart (#6)
7. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#9)
6. Bastille- Pompeii (#10)
5. Ed Sheeran- Sing (#4)
4. Imagine Dragons- On Top of the World (#1)
3. Magic!- Rude (#17)
2. OneRepublic- Love Runs out (#3)
1. 5 Seconds of Summer- She looks so Perfect (#2)

Biggest Dropppp?!!?! Of the week: John Legend- All of Me (-12)

Biggest jump!!!!....!!!!!.... Of the week: Magic!- Rude (+14)

New entrants
~ Starting with our lowest entrant we have Sam Smith- Stay with me and I love the song it's just so smooth and his voice is something else. Just saying.

~ with our next entrant we have Maroon 5- Maps and this in my opinion is Maroon 5's best sing yet. I hope it stays a long 
time.

~ Our next entrant is definitely the worst song on the countdown and that is Kim Cesarion- Undressed why did this song even have to ever be on hitbound it is so annoying and her voice... Well it's so bad I can't describe it.

~ Our highest entrant is Coldplay- A Sky Full of Stars and after just 1 week in hitbound this song debuted and I'm happy stay as long as you like.

Hitbound
~ I Had A Feeling Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care would debut but I guess not.

~ Rita Ora- I Will Never Let you Down is still on hitbound why won't this song debut already.

~ Hits 1 does the stupidest things such as putting Kalin and Myles- Love Robbery on hitbound. That's all that needs to be said.

5SOS- Kiss me Kiss me is on hitbound so hits 1 listened to my request!!!

I'm following the blurb that leads to you
~ Well it looks like Tiësto- Red Lights is the next Keep on Keeping on.

~ It looks like Cher Lloyd- Sirens days on the countdown are coming to an end.

~ DJ Snake/Lil Jon- Turn down for What had 1 week on the countdown. 1 word "okayyyyyyy." Like really that song is popular but songs like Halsey- Ghost are on the countdown Smh.

~ Come on people keep voting for Ariana Grande- Problem lets get that song to #1!!!

~ Once again we had a very small biggest jump if the week. That's weird.

~ I just noticed Haim- The Wire is still here. LOL.

~ Fall out boy- Young Volcanoes isn't really that bad guys same with Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg- Wiggle. give them. Chance.

~ Finally, Nico and Vinz- Am I Wrong made a Jump out do the top 10 to #9!!!

~ Calvin Harris- Summer seems to be having fun at #15.

~ Lorde- Team left after 1 week.... Hurray!!!!

~ John Legend- All of me had the biggest drop.... Only down 12 spots. It's better than nothing.

~ My request was granted as Paramore- Ain't it fun left the countdown!

~ I have a feeling that DJ Snake/Lil Jon- Turn down for what will re-enter.

~ This is way of topic but... My other to posts for today may be out tomorrow because I may not have Wifi but if I do I will do the posts. Also,I may not have a post next week because I will be out of town.

~ Lets just hope OneRepublic- Counting Stars and Imagine Dragons- Radioactive leave next week.

Top 5.
1. Ariana Grande- Problem (5)
2. Maroon 5- Maps
3. Coldplay- A Sky Full of stars
4. Magic! Rude
5.Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy

This is lance and I'm out.




6 comments:

  1. I also had a feeling that RDC would enter too.

    I've heard Maroon 5 - Maps and Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars a lot on Hits 1 this week (6/16-6/20) so I saw a pair of debuts coming...

    And I JUST have to say congrats to 5SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think She looks so perfect would ever be #1 but it proved me wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah but still..... I just didn't think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, DJ Snake/Lil Jon - Turn Down For What was #35 when it left.

    ReplyDelete