Sunday, June 15, 2014

SPECIAL POST!!!

It's time everyone for the special surprise post!!!

For getting to 1,000 Pageviews I figured people do read this so i need to take it to the next level. So, unless your living under a rock you know it's summer. For summer what I'm going to do is for each music category for example( for example pop or rap) I will have a voting poll and for the winners of all the polls I will take that songs voting total and rank all the winners to make the ultimate summer soundtrack!!! If you don't think this is special enough leave suggestions for other special things I could do and If the're good I will do them. Here are the songs I plan to have Incthe polls for each category!!'

Country:
Luke Bryan- Play it Again

Jake Owen- Beachin

Florida/Georgia line/Luke Bryan- This is How we Roll

Carrie Underwood/Miranda Lambert- Something Bad

Hip hop/Rap:
Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy

Lil Wayne- Believe me 

Nicki Minaj- Pills 'n Potions

ScHoolBoy Q/BJ the Chicago Kid- Studio

Alternative:

Paramore- Ain't it Fun

KONGOS- Come with me now

Coldplay/Avicii- A Sky Full Of Stars

American Authors- Best Day of my Life

Dance:

DJ Snake/Lil Jon- Turn Down For What

Calvin Harris- Summer

Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted

Tiësto- Red Lights

Latino:

Shakira- Empire

Pitbull/G.R.L.- Wild Wild Love

Pitbull/Ke$ha- Timber

Pitbull/Jennifer Lopez- We are one (Ole Ole) [the official World Cup anthem for 2014]

Pop (more options because it's more popular):

Ariana Grande/Iggy Azalea- Problem

Magic!- Rude

Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg- Wiggle

Nico and Vinz- Am I Wrong

Sam Smith- Stay With Me

Sia- Chandelier

MKTO- Classic

OneRepublic- Love Runs Out

5 Seconds of Summer- She Looks so Perfect

Florida Georgia Line/Luke Bryan/Jason Derulo- This is how we Roll(Remix)

Becky G- Shower

Rixton- Me and My Broken Heart

Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake- Love never felt so good

Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase Boys

Pharrell- Come get it Bae

Katy Perry- Birthday

Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care

Katy Perry- Dark Horse

Jason Derulo- Talk Dirty

Also, if you don't think this was special enough you can comment some other special things I could do in the comments section and If the're good I will do them!! This is Lance and I'm out.









7 comments:

  1. The polls will be in the weekly news flash area!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, My ultimate summer soundtrack post will be at the beggining of July!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed on the poll I put Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Red Lights I meant to put wasted so sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Demi Lovato/ Cher Lloyd - Really Don't Care... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also LOVE Ellie Goulding - Beating Heart but it seems like it left Hit-Bound... :(

    ReplyDelete