Saturday, June 7, 2014

Imagine Dragons (1)- Week of June 7th, 2014

I am so happy that there is a new number one song and I hope it stays at number one for a while but before we get to this weeks top 45 here are the songs that are no longer alive.

Pitbull/Ke$ha- Timber (#34)

Naughty Boy/Sam Smith- La La La (#42)


Last weeks #1 song- Bastille- Pompeii
The countdown.
45. Travie McCoy/Brendon Urie- Keep on Keeping on (#45)
44. Demi Lovato- Neon Lights (#42)
43. Tiësto- Red Lights (#40)
42. Fall out Boy- Alone Together (#39)
41. Sia- Chandelier (debut)
40. Pharrell- Happy (#36)
39. AJR- I'm Ready (#38)
38. Haim- The Wire (#35)
37. MKTO- Classic (#28)
36. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#41)
35. Hot Chelle Rae- Don't say Goodnight (#15)
34. Imagine Dragons- Radioactive (#37)
33. Ariana Grande- Problem (#30)
32. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#25)
31. Fall out boy- Young Volcanoes (debut)
30. One Direction- You and I (#22)
29. DJ Cassidy/Robin Thicke/Jessie J- Calling all Hearts (#21)
28. KONGOS- Come with me now (#24)
27. Halsey- Ghost (#27)
26. Pitbull/G.R.L.- Wild Wild Love (#23)
25. Cher Lloyd- Sirens (#32)
24. Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg- Wiggle (#29)
23. Imagine Dragons- Demons (#26)
22. Magic!- Rude (#31)
21. Bleachers- I wanna get Better (#33)
20. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#19)
19. Katy Perry- Birthday (#13)
18. Nico and Vinz- Am I Wrong (#17)
17. Olly Murs- Dance with me Tonight (#9)
16. Paramore- Ain't it fun (#16)
15. Calvin Harris- Summer (#10)
14. American Authors- Best day of my life (#11)
13. Jason Derulo- Talk Dirty (#6)
12. Oh Honey- Be Okay (#13)
11. Glenn Morrison- Goodbye (#12)
10. Rixton- Me and my Broken Heart (#2)
9. Katy Perry- Dark Horse (#44)
8. Bastille- Pompeii (#1)
7. Ed Sheeran- Sing (#7)
6. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#18)
5. 5 Seconds of Summer- She Looks so Perfect (#4)
4. Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend (#5)
3. Justin Timberlake- Not A Bad Thing (#20)
2. John Legend/Tiësto- All of Me (#8)
1. Imagine Dragons- On top of the world (#3) [1 week at #1]

Biggest jump of the week: Katy Perry- Dark Horse (+35)

Biggest drop!!!! Of the week: Hot Chelle Rae- Don't say Goodnight (-20)


New Entrants
~ our first entrant at #41 is Sia- Chandelier and it's good and I think I will like it for a while even though the chorus is kinda annoying.

~ the highest entrant this week at #31 is Fall out boy- Young Volcanoes and I know this song is in red but I don't hate the sing it's just annoying so I really don't know this song could be green next week but for now I don't like this song.

Hitbound
~ Why in world did Pretty Reckless- Heaven Knows get put on hitbound this song is terrible and I will never like it!!!

~Echosmith- Cool kids is in hitbound which is fine I actually have heard this song once and liked it so I'm happy it's in hitbound.

~ I heard Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care a lot during the week so I'm surprised it didn't debut.

~ Clean Bandit- Rather be has been on hitbound for a while and I don't know if it will ever debut.

~ Timeflies- All the Way mysteriously left hitbound and it was a good song so that makes me hope I somehow debuts next week.

I got one less blurb without you
~ Tiësto- Red Lights is at #43 in its second week that's not a good thing.

~ I don't get how Ariana Grande- Problem dropped this week it has been #1 in the iTunes Charts for a long time so it better jump next week!!!

~ Imagine Dragons- On top of the world is at #1 which yeah is a great thing.

~ Yeah, Pitbull/Ke$ha- Timber has left that's one bad song of the countdown.

~ Katy Perry- Dark Horse magically jumps 35 spots up to #9 to get back into the top 10 weird how this countdown works but I'm not complaining.

~ Travie McCoy/Brendon Urie- Keep on Keeping on is still here even though it never gets played anymore.

~ Justin Timberlake- Not a bad thing is in the top 3.

~ OneRepublic- Love runs out is in the top 10.

~ all three entrants from last week took a drop this week which is very weird because that never happens usually a song that enters takes a big jump next week but whatever.

~ Sadly, I'm starting to like Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg- Wiggle it really hooks you after you hear it a few times.

~ I heard Glenn Morrison- Goodbye 5 times this week.

~ It looks like Demi Lovato- Neon Lights just doesn't want to leave.

Top 5 picks
 5. Nico and Vinz- Am I wrong
4. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out
3. Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend
2. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy
1. Ariana Grande- Problem (3)













No comments:

Post a Comment