Saturday, June 28, 2014

5 Seconds of Summer (2) week do June 28th, 2014

This week was good-ish I guess I wasn't good and it wasn't bad!!! She looks so Perfect was #1 again which I did not expect. All in all it was a good week but before we get to this week fresh 45 here are the songs that are no longer alive.

Tiësto- Red Lights (#45)

Imagine Dragons- Demons (#29) { hurray}

Timeflies- All the Way (#43)

Pitbull/G.R.L.- Wild Wild Love (#36)

Last weeks #1 song: 5 Seconds of Summer- She Looks so Perfect
The countdown.
45. Cher Lloyd- Sirens (#38)
44. Jason Derulo- Talk Dirty (#40)
43. Haim- the Wire (#44)
42. Olly Murs- Dance with me Tonight (#25)
41. Clean Bandit- Rather be (debut)
40. MKTO- Classic (#31)
39. Imagine Dragons- Radioactive (#39) [just leave]
38. Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted (debut)
37. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#37) {LEAVEEEEE}
36. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (debut)
35. Katy Perry- Dark Horse (#33)
34. Fall out boy- Alone Together (#41)
33. AJR- I'm Ready (#23)
32. Jason Derulo/Snoop Dogg- Wiggle (#20)
31. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care (debut)
30. American Authors- Best day of my Life (#10)
29. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#26)
28. Justin Timberlake- Not a bad Thing (#12) {LEAVE}
27. Jennifer Lopez- First love (#28)
26 Coldplay/Avicii- A Sky full of Stars (#32)
25. Sia- Chandelier (#30)
24. Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend (#13)
23. Glenn Morrison- Goodbye (#11)
22. Oh Honey- Be Okay (#19)
21. Halsey- Ghost (#22)
20. Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#21)
19. Maroon 5- Maps (#35)
18. KONGOS- Come with me Now (#24)
17. Katy Perry- Birthday (#14)
16. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#34) [ are you SERIOUS???]
15. Ariana Grande- Problem (#16)
14. Fall out Boy- Young Volcanoes (#27)
13. Sam Smith- Stay With me (#42)
12. Calvin Harris- Summer (#15)
11. One Direction- You & I (#18)
10. Bastille- Pompeii (#6)
9. John Legend- All of me (#17) [ really??]
8. Ed Sheeran- Sing (#5)
7. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (#9)
6. Imagine Dragons- On top of The World (#4)
5. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#7)
4. Rixton- Me and My Broken Heart (#8)
3. Magic!- Rude (#3)
2. OneRepublic- Love runs out
1. 5 Seconds of Summer- She looks so Perfect (#1) {2 weeks at #1}

Biggest Drop!!! Of the week: American Authors- Best day of my life (-20)

Biggest jump!!! Of the week: Sam Smith- Stay with me (+29)

New entrants
~ With our lowest entrant we have Clean Bandit- Rather be and yeah this is a very catchy song and I think it will have a long life on the countdown. That's all I can say about this song.

~ Next, we have Tiësto/Matthew Koma- Wasted.... And once again Tiësto has impressed us with a good dance beat and Matthew Koma's vocals are amazing!!!

~ The next debut is Charli XCX- Boom Clap and as you all saw it is my new favorite song on the countdown... Because it's just so fun to listen to and it doesn't get old. I'm pretty sure I will like this song for a long time!

~ Our highest debut is from Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd and they have produced the super catchy Really don't Care. I just love this song and hope it stays a long time.

Hitbound
~ It seems as if 5 Seconds of Summer- Kiss me Kiss me has left hitbound?

~ to make up for Kiss me Kiss me on hitbound 5 Seconds of Summer- Amnesia is on hitbound and it's decent-ish...

~ it seems like The Summer Set- Lighting in a Bottle is the forgotten song on hitbound and it's actually really good!!!

~ Jason Derulo- Trumpets is on hitbound and it's rather inappropriate...

~ Nicki Minaj- Pills 'n Potions is on hitbound as well and I like it's a very meaningful song...

~ X Ambassodors/Jamie N Commons- Jungle is on hitbound and.... I love it!!! It's a very catchy alternative song!!!

~ Ed Sheeran- Don't is on hitbound and it's really good, that's all I can say.

Am I Blurb
~ So Tiësto- Red Lights finally left...

~ are you serious??? Kim Cesarion- Undressed is #16 you know what that means I'm about to get mad!!! Also, Undressed may be the worst song of all time.

~ I hope AJR- I'm Ready gets back into the teens just to annoy Adrian. If you didn't know I like I'm Ready.

~ Well, American Authors- Best day of my life took the drop I thought it would take all the way to #30.

~ Sam Smith- Stay with me jumped 29 spots to #13 whoa could that song reach #1?

~ C'mon guys lets get Ariana Grande- Problem to #1 not #15!!!

~ OneRepublic- Love runs out seems to like hangin around in the top 3.

~ Why won't Imagine Dragons- Radioactive, OneRepublic- Counting Stars, American Authors- Best day of my Life, John Legend- All of me, and Justin Timberlake- Not a Bad Thing leave!!!

~ I officially hate Halsey- Ghost her voice is ANNOYING!!!

~ I forgot to say that Bastille- Pompeii needs to LEAVE to!!!

~ I hope Magic!- Rude reaches #1 I would love that.

~ Pitbull/G.R.L.- Wild Wild Love left after a short tenure.

~ Fall out Boy- Young Volcanoes is in the top 15... Well the countdown is very interesting now.

~ Yeah, Maroon 5- Maps is in the top 20... And the people chant " keep on jumping keep in jumping" LOL.

~ KONGOS- Come with me now seems to be the forgotten song on the countdown.

My top 5
1. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (1)
2. Ariana Grande- Problem [ 5 weeks at #1]
3. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care
4. Maroon 5- Maps
5. Sia- Chandelier

This is Lance and I'm out.



4 comments:

  1. Nice post.

    - http://thetwincountdowns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'll check your blog out right now.

      Delete
  2. I just added your blog to the extra blog list!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer soundtrack/Update post is out.

    ReplyDelete