Monday, September 8, 2014

About Lance: Why I created this blog?

Hey Guys!!!! You're probably looking at the title of this like "what!", yeah that's alright with me :) anyway, this is going to be an alternative for the countdown prediction (I don't ever do...) and every Monday or Wednesday (if I can) i will do either this or the countdown prediction!!!! Ok. So now what you ask "what is this?", well it is a series with things that have happened to me or things I've done (I may even do some Q&A's!?) So, I thought the first thing I would do is to tell you all why I made this blog? 

The story: So one day in May (I think the 24th) I was at my house, in my room, listening to my radio (which has Sirius Xm!) So, I was listening to the weekend countdown and I looking at Adrian's post for the week! As I was looking at his post I just felt as if it would be so much fun to blog. My dad was going to take my somewhere but I said I didn't want to go! This was the 1st week Jason Derulo- Talk Dirty hit #1 and I was SO happy!!! I decided I was going to make a blog so that's what I did! I had a lot of fun on that first post but I didn't think it was quality enough :( basically, It was just a cut&Paste of Adrian's post just with me opinions and I didn't like it! So I made my own color code and my own way of blogging. My next post I felt was much better but still not good enough... So I started the WhatUWant countdown (no longer active) and it was fun! But that was a lot of work and I never got around to putting the polls out!!! That's when I started my top 45 chart and since the this blog has been moving smooth!! The reason I'm still blogging 4 1/2 months after is because of how many people took the time to go to this link and view the blog! You all are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! I only anticipated about 6,000 pagviews a this time (no joke) but we're at almost 12,000!!!!! That's double what I expected. This blog has been so much to me and meant so much and I would love to be blogging until I don't feel the need because I feel you guys love reading the blog that must mean I take the time to make it fun to read!!! I'll admit right now my posts now are WAY more quality and more fun to read than my first few posts and I'm happy about that! This is a saying I like to use when I don't want to do something anymore: "If you don't feel like it's part of your daily routine, and it feels like a chore than don't do it, but if you feel like it's fun and you enjoy it than do it forever!!!" 
I hope you all enjoyed this 1st post of "About Lance" a lot and I will be sure to post more! This is Lance and I hope you have a great day! See ya!!!

Remember to join the conversations in the comments section and voice your opinions on anything!!! If you liked the 1st post of "About Lance" than remember to say so! I hope you have a great (and fun) week!

- Lance

27 comments:

  1. All my posts are done and vote for the new round 7 poll

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I have more pageviews than Blogboy and did he quit??????????????????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trance:
    What color is your hair?
    Blonde? Brown? Black?
    -Remy(mine's a brown with blonde tips)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll tell you this: I'm not as hawt as Adrian.

      Delete
    2. Um okay. You to are weird. (Crazy emoji)

      Delete
    3. OMG WHY DO U DRESS SO WEIRD??????????

      Delete
    4. Oh I'll change it to something more like me.. I'm kinda crazy (sometimes) just saying

      Delete
  4. Why are you guys talking about what color is your hair? It is not information you guys need to know.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calvin Harris ft. John Newman – Blame is already #13 on iTunes!!!!! This is serious people!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I'm sorry I brought up the whole hair color thing, I didn't realize it was that personal, okay?
    AND WHAT THE HECK HOW DID BLAME GET TO #13 ON ITUNES THAT FAST?????
    I wanna know.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lyric Chain Time!!!
    Some legends are told, some to dust and some turn to gold
    but you will remember me for centuries!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't be sleeping. Keep on waking. Is that the woman next to me? Guilt is burning. Inside I'm hurting. This ain't a feeling I can keep. So blame it on the night. Don't blame it on me. Don't blame it on me. Blame it on the night. Don't blame it on me. Don't blame it on me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guys, do you realize what today is? It's the 13th anniversary of 9/11. NEVER FORGET.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know. I wasn't born when 9/11 happened so I don't really know what it was like.

      Delete
    2. I was around 8 months old at the time
      and in History today we had to watch a whole documentary about 9/11. It was soooo sad!
      No really, I was crying when I saw it!
      Anyway, we shall never forget that day (we probably never will)
      And... DON'T BLAME IT ON ME!
      -Remy

      Delete
  10. U keep on changing ur freakin' profile picture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. trololololololol
    -remmi

    ReplyDelete