Saturday, September 20, 2014

Meghan Trainor (1)- Week of September 20th, 2014




Hey Everyone! This week was alright. It wasn't good or bad, but once again there was one thing that really annoyed me! Hope you enjoy :) and here are the songs leaving.

Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (#42)

Rixton- Me & My Broken Heart (#37)

Kiesza- Hideaway (#32) (Okay???)

Ed Sheeran- Sing (#41)

Last Weeks #1 song: Maroon 5- Maps (4)
The countdown.
45. Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#45)
44. T. Mills- All I Wanna Do (#44)
43. G.R.L.- Ugly Heart (Debut)
42. Kalin & Myles- Love Robbery (#38)
41. Rita Ora- I Will Never Let You Down (#43)
40. 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect (#27)
39. Betty Who- Somebody Loves You (Debut)
38. Ariana Grande- Problem (#23)
37. Rixton- Wait On Me (Debut)
36. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#36)
35. MKTO- American Dream (Debut) (YAY!!!)
34. Magic!- Rude (#40)
33. Fall Out Boy- Young Volcanoes (#8)
32. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#26) (Leave!!!!)
31. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#31)
30. Nicki Minaj- Anaconda (#30)
29. KONGOS- Come With Me Now (#19)
28. Pitbull/John Ryan- Fireball (#22)
27. 1975- Girls (#33)
26. Jason Derulo- Trumpets (#34)
25. Becky G- Shower (#29)
24. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather Be (#28)
23. Heymous Molly- Life's A Beach (#25)
22. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul- Bailando (#18)
21. Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High) (#21)
20. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow (#24)
19. Jesse McCartney- Superbad (#39)
18. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#16)
17. Coldplay- A Sky Full Of Stars (#15)
16. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really Don't Care (#10)
15. Ingrid Michaeslon- Girls Chase Boys (#17)
14. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang (#14)
13. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#35)
12. Sia- Chandelier (#20)
11. Sam Smith- Stay With Me (#3)
10. Katy Perry- This Is How We Do (#9)
9. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#13)
8. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#6)
7. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#11)
6. 5Sos- Amnesia (#12)
5. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#7)
4. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#4)
3. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#5)
2. Maroon 5- Maps (#1)
1. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#2) {1st week @ #1}

Biggest JUMP!!! Of the week: Fall Out Boy- Centuries
(-22)(+22)

Biggest DROP!!!! Of the week: Fall Out Boy- Young Volcanoes (-23)

New entrants
~First we have G.R.L.- Ugly Heart!!! It's a song that is unique but I like it! Nice job girls! :)

~ Next, I have for you Betty Who- Somebody Loves You! It's good that's all I can see!

~ 3rd, we have Rixton- Wait on me! I was secretly hoping that this song never debuted, becuase it's already old and I'll be hating a lot on it very soon... Please don't stay long

~ MKTO- American Dream has debuted (HURRAY!!) I like this song it's a good very inspirational song! I hope you stay for a while!!!

Hitbound
~ Maroon 5- Animals is on hitbound! I'm happy about that!

~ Brantley Gilbert- Bottoms Up is still on hitbound? It needs to debut!

~ One song on hitbound that is most likely to debut next week is: Mary Lambert- Secrets...

~ Calvin Harris/John Newman- Blame is now on hitbound. This is a good thing!

HitBound this week:
Calvin Harris/John Newman- Blame
Maroon 5- Animals
Ella Henderson- Ghost
Mary Lambert- Secrets
One Direction- Fireproof
Bebe Rexha- Can't Stop drinking about you
Childish Gambino- 3005
Bastille- Flaws
Nick Jonas- Jealous
Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never Been In Love
Jake Miller- First Flight Home
R5- Heart Made Up On You
Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One
The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody To you
Brantley Gibert- Bottoms Up

You'll remember me for Blurberies
~ Ariana Grande- Problem looks like it could be leaving soon.

~ Why did Kiesza- Hideaway leave? It was the ear POPPIN music thing to? This makes no sense? If you have an idea why it left please tell me!!!

~ Taylor Swift- Shake It Off looks like it'll be #1 or #2 next week...

~ Fall Out Boy- Centuries is jumping quickly! Will it hit #1?

~ Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free is now on my nerves! It's not a top 5 song!!!

~ I like it how Sam Smith didn't start ranting when his song dropped out of the top 10 (Thankfully!)

~ Becky G- Shower is jumping!!! It's in the top 25!!!!!!!

~ I have a feeling Jesse McCartney- Superbad will be top 10 next week! I don't know why?

~ Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband needs to debut!! I LOVE it!

Extras
~ We Will have a special party on this blog tonight! It is the Kiesza- Hideaway COME BACK PARTY!!!! Everyone is invited! It's from 8:30-11:00! Hope you can make it!

~ the times and dates for the Am I Wrong, Sing, and Me & My Broken Heart be gone parties will be in the "Special Announcements" section soon!

I hope you enjoyed the post and we are over 14,000 pagviews!!!!! Thanks for all the support and if you enjoyed the post leave a Comment and join all the discussions! I hope you have a great day and I'll see ya later! BYE!!!

- Lance :)










32 comments:

  1. The Not A Bad Thing party starts... NOW!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should have been party time but I couldn't make it and the parties didn't work out, but there will be another party on this blog tommorow! More information will be in the blurbs!

      Delete
  2. Sorry guys, I had a really rough afternoon. But here's a party game!
    http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/LookAtTheCenterOfTheTopImageFor30SecondsThenWatchVanGoghsStarryNightComeToLife-33326.gif
    Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG that is sooooo cool!
      Sorry I couldn't be there for the rest of the party, my bedtime is 10:30 pm.
      -Remy

      Delete
  3. What is hitbound and blurbs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hitbound is an hour-long show after the Weekend Countdown that plays songs that are close to debuting the Weekend Countdown.
      And, blurbs are just opinions or facts about the countdown (ex. "I can't believe Fall Out Boy got the biggest drop and jump of the week!" or "This is the second week without Imagine Dragons since February of last year!")
      I hope this helped.

      Delete
    2. I think he met to either Remy or Jack meant to say "Where is HITBIUD and blurbs"
      They'll be out soon!

      Delete
  4. Yep. I do like Hitbound. A song I want to debut next week because it's the best song is Mary Lambert-Secrets because it is fantastic and Mary Lambert was hosting hitbound. Your right Thatchos. The worst song on hitbound is Childish Gambino-3005 and it is the worst song ever!!!!! I hop it gets stranded on hitbound PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,!,,!!!,!!!!!!!!!!,,,!!!!!!!,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V.3005 is actually a decent song in my opinion. The way he raps is just mesmerizing...
      Secrets NEEDS to debut! So does Fireproof and HMUOY!
      And I hope I Can't Stop Drinking About You gets stranded on Hit-bound and leaves soon. It's like the worst song EVER! (on hits 1)
      Here's what I think deserve to be on the countdown:
      BLAME
      ANIMALS
      SECRETS
      FIREPROOF
      3005
      JEALOUS
      HEART MADE UP ON YOU
      I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE
      As for Ghost, Never Been In Love, First Flight Home, Somebody To You, and Bottoms Up, they're all good songs, but not really countdown worthy songs, if you know what I'm saying...
      I have not heard Flaws yet, but I'm hearing it's a terrible song...
      And obviously ICSDAY is, well, you know. (#nothits1worthyatall)
      -Remy (that was my HIT-BOUND review btw)

      Delete
    2. Okay, so I just listened to Flaws and it's actually REALLY GOOD!
      You're all Flaws haters!
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Title is boooooooring!
      Dear Future Husband is DA BOMB!
      And I haven't heard Close Your Eyes yet...
      But I'm thinking I'll like this new Meghan Trainor album...
      -Tremy (does that still exist anymore?)

      Delete
    4. My Hitbound opinions:
      Blame=amazing. Ghost=amazing. I'm Not the Only One=amazing. Flaws=amazing, so don't listen to Adrian and company, they're just anti-Bastille from the extended stay of Pompeii (which didn't bother me at all to be honest). Somebody to You=decent. 3005=decent. As for Secrets…let me say that I prefer OneRepublic's Secrets.
      Thanks for reading!
      P.S. Before it debuted, I forgot Superbad was still on Hitbound to be honest!

      Delete
    5. I don't hate Flaws because of Pompeii's ridiculous countdown stay. I hate it because it's a bad song. I hate Me and My Broken Heart, but you don't see me hatin' on Wait On Me.

      Delete
    6. Sorry about making that assumption. I just thought that after Pompeii, some of us might be tired of Bastille. I got an idea: it may be a cover, but listen to Bastille's "Of the Night" mashup. It's worthwhile. Better use of those songs than other cases I've seen. #donttellem

      Delete
    7. Adrian:


      I will see you hatin' on Wait On Me pretty soon... ;(

      Delete
  5. Yes we'll Bastille-Popmpeii had a long stay with many weeks at number 1 and it dropped immediately and it had a all of a sudden jump in July but managed to get off the countdown well at the end of August.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate Pompeii.
    I love Flaws.
    I hate Me And My Broken Heart.
    I love Wait On me.
    Notice a pattern?
    -Remy (oh and by the way I'm not doing countdown reviews anymore, instead I'm doing Hitbound reviews, they just take less time to do, y'know?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also (kinda sorta) hate Pompeii.
      I also love Flaws. (Although that's not the best song off Bad Blood, Things We Lost In The Fire is!)
      I got sick of Me And My Broken Heart.
      I LOVE LOVE LOVE Wait On Me.

      -Trance
      (Also, no countdown reviews anymore? Remember, that Curlin's Top 45 review is still open... ;) )

      Delete
    2. I'm doing a hit-bound review, and MAYBE I'll do a Curlin's Top 45 review...
      LYRIC CHAIN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      (what should I do?)
      -Remy

      Delete
  7. Remy countdown reviews can take a long time though. Bastille-Pompeii and Rixton-Me and My Broken Heart spent a lot of time on this countdown. This is Jack Lambert signing off

    ReplyDelete
  8. We know you love Rixton-Wait On Me Curlin. ButHey Adrian did you start hating on Rixton-Me and My Broken Heart when it fell to the 30s?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone should listen to Imagine Dragons – Warriors. You won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah. On Hits 1? Really? We must be welcoming back a Imagine Dragons song. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So the Imagine Dragons era ISN'T over, huh?
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. I guess not... Mid week news update tonight or tomorrow!

      Delete
  11. I listened to Imagine Dragons-Warrior and it was good. Jack

    ReplyDelete