Saturday, September 13, 2014

Maroon 5 (4)- Week of September 13th, 2014





#EarlyBloggingLance. It's like 7:45 here and I'm doing this post for all of you awesome people!! But, this was a very interesting week with a little more good than bad, But still bad... So before we get this weeks top 45 bye bye to these songs.

Imagine Dragons- On Top Of The World

X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons- Jungle (#21)

Justin Timberlake- Not A Bad Thing

Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend (FINALLY!!!)

Last weeks NĂºmero uno: Fall Out Boy- Young Volcanoes
The countdown.
45. Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#45)
44. T. Mills- All I Wanna Do (#34) (Seriously?)
43. Rita Ora- I Will Never Let You Down (#29)
42. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (#10) (Hurray!!!)
41. Ed Sheeran- Sing (#37)
40. Magic!- Rude (#44)
39. Jesse McCartney- Superbad (Debut)
38. Kalin & Myles- Love Robbery (#40)
37. Rixton- Me & My Broken Heart (#31)
36. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#38)
35. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (Debut)
34. Jason Derulo- Trumpets (#26) (Now Leave...)
33. 1975- Girls (Debut) (Thank You!)
32. Kiesza- Hideaway (#42)
31. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#39) (Ummmm...)
30. Nicki Minaj- Anaconda (Debut) (#NoNoNo)
29. Becky G- Shower (#43) (Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
28. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather Be (#28)
27. 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect (#27)
26. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#30)
25. Heymous Molly- Life's A Beach (#23)
24. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow (#24)
23. Ariana Grande- Problem (#9)
22. Pitbull/John Ryan- Fireball (#16)
21. Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High) (#25)
20. Sia- Chandelier (#20)
19. KONGOS- Come With Me Now (#8)
18. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul- Bailando (#22)
17. Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase Boys (#17)
16. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#3)
15. Coldplay/Avicii- A Sky Full Of Stars (#19)
14. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang (#32)
13. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#6)
12. 5Sos- Amnesia (#11)
11. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#14)
10. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really Don't Care (#15)
9.. Katy Perry- This is How We Do (#13)
8. Fall Out Boy- Young Volcanoes (#1) {1 Week @ #1}
7. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#12)
6.  Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#36) (What Is This??)
5. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#7)
4. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#18)
3. Sam Smith- Stay With Me (#4)
2. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#5)
1. Maroon 5- Maps (#2) {4th Week @ #1...}

Biggest Jump of the Week: Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (+30) (I'm done with this. LEAVE!!!)

Biggest Drop of the WEEK!!!: Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (-32)

New entrants
~ At #39 Jesse McCartney- Superbad debuted just in time for me not to get annoyed yet. I like this song and I think it's fun but I don't know if it'll past long...

~ At #35, One of my favorite songs debuted and that is Fall Out Boy- Centuries!!! It had got as high as #2 on ITunes and is the best song yet. I'm sure it'll jump big next week.

~ At #33 my favorite song on the countdown debuted and that is The 1975- Girls. It's a super fun song that makes me want to dance (literally) and it's really fun and rising on ITunes quickly!! Stay a while!!!! But, not to long.. Or else...

~ Our fourth (*Cough Cough*) and final debut (*Cough Cough*) is Nicki (*Cough*) Minaj- Ana(*Cough)Conda at #30.
IM DONE WITH THIS "Oh My God look at her butt" CRAP IT SUCKS SO MUCH AND IM NOT GOING TO LIVE WITH IT VERY LONG!!! We now give warm (and) unwelcome to the new Kim Cesarion- Undressed (Except Worse)...

Hitbound
~ One Direction- Fireproof debuted on HitBound. Can someone tell me how it is? Remy? Adrian? Trance? Anyone?

~ This doesn't really have to do with hitbound but that crappy song called Secrets on hitbound debuted at #92 on the billboard top 100...

~ Just as (Genius) Lance predicted Nick Jonas- Jealous debuted on hitbound!! It's good!

~ I heard Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never Been In Love today and it's decent (more on the good side...)

Here's how hitbound looks overall this week:

Betty Who- Somebody Loves You
Mary Lambert- Secrets
One Direction- Fireproof
R5- Heart Made Up On You
Childish Gambino- 3005
Ella Henderson- Ghost
Bebe Rexha- Can't Stop drinking on you
Brantley Gilbert/T.I.- Bottoms Up
MKTO- American Dream
Nick Jonas- Jealous
Rixton- Wait on me
The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody to You
Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never Been In Love
Jake Miller- First Flight Home
G.R.L.- Ugly Heart

These blurbs are Super(good), super good knock yo blurbs right off the track watch em...
~ Rita Ora- I Will Never Let You Down looks like it will leave again next week.

~ EchoSmith- Cool Kids is knocking at the top 10. Will it make it?

~ Ed Sheeran- Don't looks like it's got a clear shot at the top 5... Maybe even #1...

~ Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy just made me cry when I heard it at #6! This better drop again soon...

~ OneRepublic- Counting Stars is still here and it's at #31!!

~ I hereby declare that Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass will hit #1 next week so I can get my way at #1 for the 1st time since 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect was #1!!

~ Becky G- Shower said "NoNoNo" to leaving and jumped 14 spots to #29!!! Thank you!

~ T. mills- All I Wanna Do is a catastrophe in the making it's #44!!!

~ Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better is #45 again and I hope it stays a few more weeks.

NEWS AND MORE ON THE 3 GOING AWAY PARTIES WILL BE ADDED SOON!!! THE INVITATIONS WILL BE SENT OUT TO ANY INVITED RECIPIENTS TO! 

24 comments:

  1. Countdown Review coming soon.
    -Remy/Tremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reaction to #6=Lance's reaction to Anaconda debuting
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lance, you know what time it is... THE ON TOP OF THE WORLD GOING AWAY PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Remember she said she couldn't do to allergies or whatever... And yeah there will be 3 going away parties actually on this blog. I will put everything in the blurbs when there done!
      The parties:
      Justin Tkmberlake- Not A Bad Thing party
      Imagine Dragons- OTOTW party
      Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend party!!!

      Delete
    3. I'm sad Jungle left, but the other 3... deserve a be gone party
      -Remy

      Delete
  4. HITBOUND list???????????
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lance. Are you hosting a party when Kim Cesarion-Undressed goes away? Everyone loves to have a party when things go away! Adrian:AJR-I'm Ready,Remy:Fall Out Boy-Alone Together, Curlin:The Madden Brothers-We Are Done and Mikey Rossy:Tiesto/Mathew Koma-Wasted. This is Jack Lambert signing off. Jacks worst song on the countdown is Nicki Minaj-Anaconda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The worst song on the countdown is Counting Stars
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. No it's Anaconda and Undressed (Qnaconda more)

      Delete
  6. To me it's Counting Stars
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Billboard coming tonight or tomorrow! Blog news will be updated soon!!!

      Delete
  7. Debut review:
    1. decent
    2. for now this song is bad...
    3. #bestdebut
    4. #worstdebut #nonono
    -Remy (Trance I am still sick...with a common cold.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How dare you not like Fall Out Boy – Centuries!

      Delete
    2. As I said, FOR NOW Centuries is bad, I might start to like it later on...
      -Remy

      Delete
  8. Hit-bound Review:
    1. This is gaining popularity on Itunes, so next week this has a 95% chance of debuting.
    2. Already #92 on Billboard, popular on Itunes, so why isn't it on the countdown yet?
    3. Never heard, so I can't really review this one... (sorry Lance)
    4. OMG I LOVE THIS SONG! <3
    5. I still think this song is old... but it's still good!
    6. I would put this in a blue-green. It's on the verge of becoming good, yet I still feel like it's missing something in order for it to be green.
    7. EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    8. I love this song too, but not as much as #4 ;)
    9. Same as #3
    10. Same as #3 and #9
    11. This is starting to VERY SLOWLY get old... it might leave cause it never gets any airplay!
    The rest are all good.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  9. X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons-Jungle did not last long. The rest did. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jacks Debut Review:
    39. Ok
    35. Same as 39
    33. Same as 35 and 39
    30. TERRIBLE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lance:

    I'd put Fireproof in the "good" category.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would put Fireproof in the BEST SONG category!!!!!!!!
      -Remy

      Delete