Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fall out boy (1) week of September 6th, 2014

Hey Guys!!! I'm sorry this post was delayed... But it's out Now!!!! So two words to describe this week: Bland, Unlogical. Yeah... Well before we get to this weeks top 45 here is the one song we are (sadly) saying bye to.

The Summer Set- Lightning in a bottle (#24)

Last weeks nĂºmero uno: Maroon 5- Maps
The countdown.
45. Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#34) (Whatever...)
44. Magic!- Rude (#44)
43. Becky G- Shower (#37) (Are. you. Serious.)
42. Kiesza- Hideaway (debut) (hurray!!!)
41. Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend (#45) (WHAT???!!!)
40. Kalin & Myles- Love Robbery (#29)
39. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#38) (L-E-A-V-E)
38. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#35)
37. Ed Sheeran/Pharrell- Sing (#43) (!!!! L-E-A-V-E !!!!)
36. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#15)
35. Justin Timberlake- Not A Bad Thing (#41)
34. T. Mills- All I Wanna Do (#33)
33. Imagine Dragons- On Top Of The World (#36)
32. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang (#38)
31. Rixton- Me & My Broken Heart (#40)
30. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#21) (Y-E-S!!!!!)
29. Rita Ora- I Will Never Let You Down (#19)
28. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather be (#25)
27. 5 Seconds of Summer- She Looks So Perfect (#30)
26. Jason Derulo- Trumpets (#31)
25. Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High) (#22)
24. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow (#42)
23. Heymous Molly- Life's a Beach (#28)
22. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul- Bailando (#23)
21. X Ambassadors/Jamie N Commons- Jungle (#32)
20. Sia- Chandelier (#27)
19. Coldplay/Avicii- A Sky Full of Stars (#11)
18. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#10)
17. Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase Boys (#17)
16. Pitbull/John Ryan- Fireball (#18)
15. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care (#9)
14. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#20)
13. Katy Perry- This is How We Do (#16)
12. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#13)
11. 5 Seconds of Summer- Amnesia (#6)
10. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (#8)
9. Ariana Grande- Problem (#26)
8. KONGOS- Come with me Now (#7)
7. Taylor Swift- Shake it Off (#14)
6. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#5)
5. Meghan Trainor- All About that Bass (#12)
4. Sam Smith- Stay With me (#2)
3. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#4)
2. Maroon 5- Maps (#1) {3 weeks @ #1}
1. Fall Out Boy- Young Volcanoes (#3) {1 Week @ #1}

Biggest Drop of the week!!! Is: Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (-21)

Biggest jump of the week!!! Is: Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow (+18)

New Entrants
~ Our 1 and only entrant just happened to be this best song in hitbound!!!! Kiesza- Hideaway, even though she sounds weird doing the Ooh-Ahh-Ohhh-Ahh the song is still a great song and reminds my mom of old 90s dance music? Well, whatever it's good!!! Stay while.

Hitbound
~ Adrian claims that a song by Cobra Starship called Never Been I'm Love is on hitbound. I've never heard it and didn't hear it this week. Can someone verify of it's on hitbound or not???

~ Childish Gambino- 3005 debuted on hitbound??? That song is well overdue and old now...

~ I heard this song by Alesso/Tove Lo called Heroes on another hit music channel and it was GREAT!!! Please debut?

~ I also heard Calvin Harris/John Newman- Blame on that channel and It was good to! I (really) didn't like Love Me Again so this was a surprise...

~ 1975- Girls is still here!!!! Debut already!!!!

~ here is what hitbound looks like:

Rixton- Wait on me
Ella Henderson- Ghost
Nicki Minaj- Anaconda
Mary Lambert- Secrets
Jesse McCartney- Superbad
Childish Gambino- 3005
Betty Who- Somebody loves You
MKTO- American Dream
1975- Girls
Jake Miller- First Flight Home
The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody to you
Bebe Rexha- Can't stop drinking on you
R5- Heart made up on You
Brantley Gilbert/T.I.- Bottoms Up
Cobra Starship- Never been in Love (???)

Your just a blurb-away
~ I don't understand why Fall Out Boy- Young Volcanoes hit #1? I didn't see a reason for it to (even though I did see it coming) because It isn't popular anywhere else!!!! I'm fine for now but this better not happen again.

~ Why did Becky G- Shower drop to #43 on its 2nd week? For some reason I feel like Hits 1 and Spyder Harrison are mokking me...

~ Meghan Trainor- All About that Bass jumped right back into the top 10 and top 5!!! Now, it needs to hit #1.

~ Why hasn't Neon Trees- Sleeping with a Friend left yet. I remember the week I was in Florida it was #45 and it's still in the bottom 5 almost three months later!!!!

~ Kim Cesarion and her crappy Undressed dropped to #30 (thankfully!!!....)

~ Charli XCX- Boom Clap is into the top 3??? Will it hit #1?

~ geez, Bleachers- I Wanna get Better took a quick drop to #45...

~ I heard that one of the girls from G.R.L (mysteriously) passed away this week? I just want to leave my thoughts and prayers with the family and the group.

Top 5
1. Katy Perry- This Is How We Do
2. Heymous Molly- Life's a Beach
3. Taylor Swift- Shake it off
4. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang
5. Meghan Trainor- All About that Bass

Remember to join all the conversations in the comments section!!! Vote NOW for the top 45 songs of 2014 (the poll are in the upcoming announcements section!!!! I hope you all have a great week!!! See ya!

- Lance




16 comments:

  1. I hate you for not liking Love Me Again. It was fantastic. But at least you like Blame. :)

    And yes. Cobra Starship – Never Been In Love is on Hit-Bound. It was the last song played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One one time on hit-bound i heard ugly heart as last and another time i heard cobra starship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remy:


    You can meet me IRL!

    Details coming soon. (Depends on your response to this comment.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG really?
      That's great! But how exactly?
      And Lance, Problem and Black Widow were tied for biggest jump of the week, you only had Black Widow as Biggest jump.
      And how many times do I have to tell you? KIM CESSARION IS A GUY!!!!!!
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Yeah. Black Widow was #41 last week and Not A Bad Thing was #42 last week. You have it the other way around.

      Delete
    3. Remy:


      When: 1:00-6:30 PM, September 13, 2014
      Where: Pile of Bricks by the Winner's Circle, Delaware Park, 777 Delaware Park Blvd. Wilmington, DE 19804

      Delete
    4. It's like Remy is going to get there... That'd be cool. I think it'd be cool if we all somehow met EACHOTHER somewhere?

      Delete
    5. AHHHHHHHHHHH I'm so excited! Maybe we could like hang out and chat about the Hits 1 weekend countdown and get to know each other personally, ya know?
      TREMY DOES EXIST!!!!!!!!
      -Remy

      Delete
    6. Cool, I guess I'll see you there. ;)

      Delete
  4. GRL - UGLY HEART IS ON HITBOUND WITH COBRA STARSHIP BECAUSE I HEARD BOTH I THINK AND THEY BOTH SHOULD STAY CUZ THEYRE BOTH AMAZING

    -C.O.L.E

    ReplyDelete
  5. LISTEN TO FALL OUT BOY - CENTURIES NOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is weird but Iggy Azalea is on the song that had the biggest drop of the week and on the 2 big jumps of the week she is featured on. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Expect a post in about an hour!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete