Sunday, September 28, 2014

Taylor Swift (1) Week of September 27th, 2014




So....Taylor Swift had hit #1! That was expected... And I actually thought the countdown was "Good" this week!!! Here are the songs leaving!

Rita Ora/Calvin Harris- I Will Never Let You Down (#41)

Kalin & Myles- Love Robbery (#42)

T. Mills- All I Wanna Do (#44) (No!)

Last weeks #1 song: Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (1)
The countdown.
45. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#36)
44. Becky G- Shower (#25) (What!?!?)
43. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#9) (A party?)
42. Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#45) (Leave???)
41. Nick Jonas- Jealous (Debut)
40. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#31)
39. The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody to you (Debut)
38. KONGOS- Come With Me Now (#29) (LEAVE!!!)
37. 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect (#40)
36. Sam Smith- Stay With Me (#11)
35. Magic!- Rude (#34)
34. Mary Lambert- Secrets (Debut)
33. Ariana Grande- Problem (#38)
32. Fall Out Boy- Young Volcanoes (#33)
31. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul- Bailando (#22) (WHAT???)
30. G.R.L.- Ugly Heart (#43)
29. Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase Boys (#15)
28. Nicki Minaj- Anaconda (#30)
27. Rixton- Wait on me (#37)
26. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really Don't Care (#16)
25. Betty Who- Somebody Loves You (#39)
24. 1975- Girls (#27)
23. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#32) (#What? #NO!!!!)
22. Heymous Molly- Life's a Beach (#23)
21. MKTO- American Dream (#35)
20. Pitbull/John Ryan- Fireball (#28) (Your good again....)
19. Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High) (#21)
18, Jason Derulo- Trumpets (#26) (#IDontUnderstand!!!)
17. Coldplay- A Sky Full Of Stars (#17)
16. Jesse McCartney- Superbad (#19)
15. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#13)
14. Sia- Chandelier (#12)
13. Katy Perry- This Is How We Do (#10)
12. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#5)
11. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#4)
10. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#7)
9. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather Be (#24) (Whoa!)
8. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#9)
7. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow (#20)
6. Maroon 5- Maps (#2) (THANK YOU!!!!)
5. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#18) (#AREYOUSERIOUS!)
4. 5Sos- Amnesia (#6) (Take that Adrian! HAHAHAHA!!!!)
3. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang (#14)
2. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#1)
1. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#3) {1st week @ #1!}

Biggest Drop of the week!!!!!: Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (-34)

Biggest JUMP of the week!!!!!: Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather Be (+15)

New entrants
~ Nick Jonas comes in first with Jealous! This is 1 of my favorites of the week so of course I'm gonna be happy! Please stay for a while!?!?

~ The Vamps did a great job on this song with Demi Lovato! I'm really impressed and hope it does well!

~ Now, I knew Mary would debut this week with Secrets... So I listened to it some and actually sang along!!! Mary did a good job and the song is good (for now)

Hitbound
~ Nico & Vinz- In your Arms is on hitbound! It's okay.

~ So, Brantley Gilbert- Bottoms Up left hitbound? Why?!?!

~ Jake Miller- First Flight Home is really GOOD!!!

~ HitBound this week:
Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never Been In Love
Sam Smith- I'm Not The only One
Bebe Rexha- Can't Stop Drinking about you
Childish Gambino- 3005
Maroon 5- Animals
One Direction- Fireproof
Calvin Harris/John Newman- Blame
Bastille- Flaws
R5- Heart Made Up On You
Jake Miller- First Flight Home
Ella Henderson- Ghost
OneRepublic- I Lived
Tiffany Houghton- Love like that
Nico & Vinz- In Your Arms

I wish that I could wake up with Blurbesia
~ Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather be just decided to jump to #9? I'm fine...

I hate Kim Cesarion- Undressed so much right now for jumping back to #23! It's Also getting some mainstream airplay and rising on Itunez!!!!!! THIS MUST BE STOPEED!!!!

~ Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care will leave soon! It's going down everywhere...

~ Maroon 5- Maps may actually be dropping! I'm so over it!!

~ Alesso/Tove Lo- Heroes (We Could Be) NEEDS to debut!!!! Same with Jeremih/Yg- Don't tell em (which would have been #1 again on my T45 Chart!)

Becky G- Shower has had a short life :( but there will be a going away party for it (In a good way) when it leaves...

~ G.R.L.- Ugly Heart i have a feeling will have a very long life on this countdown... I just think it's got a lot of potential!

~ Anna Kendrick- Cups aired this morning on Hits 1. The reason I thought this was funny is because it was my favorite song ever when it was popular! I still like it, though.

Top 5 songs
1. MKTO- American Dream (2)
2. G.R.L.- Ugly Heart
3. Nick Jonas- Jealous
4. Echosmith- Cool Kids
5. Fall Out Boy- Centurieschart done) 



41 comments:

  1. I thought you said you HATED Secrets!?!?
    But now it's in green, so I don't understand...
    Also I do believe we have 2 Coles in our little blogging community, Trance Cole and Anonymous Cole! How cool is that?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Secrets got better, but It may be bad again soon. Yeah that's pretty cool!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Sheppard - Geronimo was the last song to air on Hit-Bound today. I don't really have an opinion on that song, but soon, I'll either really like it or really hate it.

    Yay, you like Flaws now!

    Also, I would put Tiffany Houghton - Love Like That in the "good" category.

    Best song on Hit-Bound: Tie between OneRepublic - I Lived and Cobra Starship/Icona Pop - Never Been In Love.

    Worst song on Hit-Bound: Tie between Childish Gambino - 3005 and Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU HATE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE TOO?????????????????????????????
      How dare you!
      Also when is Lance gonna get his Top 45 chart done and the blurbs done?
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. His had been a REALLY CRAZY! Week I haven't had much time...

      Delete
    3. U let me down Lance :(
      Rita Ora wouldn't appreciate that...
      -Remy

      Delete
    4. THERE OUT NOW!!!! T45 CHART WILL BE SOMETIME THIS WEEK!

      Delete
  3. Does anyone like 1D- Steal My Girl
    I think it's alright but nothing crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty good. Better than Fireproof.

      Delete
    2. No, Fireproof is better. Steal My Girl is under the decent category for me.
      And yes Don't Tell 'Em needs needs NEEDS to debut Hits 1!
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. I think Steal My Girl is better. :P

      Delete
  4. Because you know I'm all about those bass bout this base and I'm gonna shake it off... okay that was just random.
    LOL
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just random. 2 Summer songs. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When's the 15k special coming out????????????????????
    -Remy who's been waiting a long time for your 45 chart to come out, same with everyone else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
      1. I don't have an idea what thee 15k special will be?
      2. I am working on that T45 chart
      3. Suggestions?

      Delete
    2. Remy:

      STRIKE... TWO AND A HALF!

      Delete
    3. OH COME ON!
      -Remy (sorry)

      Delete
  7. What is 15k? Will the top 45 post be late due to the fact you are working on the one from last week?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hit 45 Chart is out for this week. Find out if Enrique Iglesias and Sean Paul will hold #1 for a second week in a row and a fourth time overall. http://hit45chart.blogspot.com/2014/10/calvin-harris-1-week-of-september-27.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fireproof sucks I'm sorry I like STEEALLL MY GIIRRRLLL
    It's funny that there's two coles
    -Cole

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanted to say that The Vamps/Shawn Mendes - Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart) and Megan Nicole - Electrified might debut Hit-Bound this week.
    - The Other Cole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really. Cool. I want Take me to church and Don't tell em to enter.

      Delete
  11. Hit 45 Chart for this upcoming weekend is out! Find out if Calvin Harris ft. John Newman – Blame will hold #1 for a second week in a row. http://hit45chart.blogspot.com/2014/10/calvin-harris-2-week-of-october-4-2014.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was on doggstar radio and... Fancy had the biggest jump of the week up 35 to #8...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nick Jonas also went up 35 to #16 with Jaloua

      Delete
    2. SAY WHAT???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????
      Now I absolutely HATE Fancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -Remy

      Delete
  13. For some reason, Fergie - L.A. Love (La La La) is an extra.
    So, does this mark the first ever time that the words "Mustard on the beat" have ever been heard on Hits 1?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodbye Shower... You were good while you lasted :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Remy:

    Since you didn't catch me at Delaware, here's a new time and place:

    When: October 18, 2014, 12:15-approximately 6:00 or 7:00 PM
    Where: A Bench, Laurel Park, 198 Laurel Race Track Road, Laurel, MD 20724

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hit-Bound rearrangement:

    13. Sheppard - Geronimo
    12. Childish Gambino - 3005
    11. Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One
    10. Bebe Rexha - I Can't Stop Drinking About You
    9. R5 - Heart Made Up On You
    8. Jake Miller - First Flight Home
    7. Bastille - Flaws
    6. Dirty Heads - My Sweet Summer
    5. Maroon 5 - Animals
    4. Ella Henderson - Ghost
    3. Nico & Vinz - In Your Arms
    2. Tiffany Houghton - Love Like That
    1. Calvin Harris/John Newman - Blame

    (If I Lived was still here, it would be between Ghost and In Your Arms.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not planning on meeting you anytime soon thank you very much.
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Why? Just wondering? Haha... post will be out tomorrow! I'm sorry for all the delayed posts (which is a lot) and I will TRY to get the T45 Chart DONE (Finally)...

      Delete
    3. I think I know why... and THANKS for updating us on the T45 chart!

      Delete
    4. You think you know why? Tell me.
      -Remy

      Delete
    5. Cause you're actually older than you say you are.

      Delete
    6. WAT????????????????????????????
      No way, I'm actually 13!
      It's just that I have other plans, okay?
      -Remy

      Delete
    7. I'm *starts crying* skeptical...

      *cries* I don't know how to say this but... It may be over. Run away with Lance. :(

      *STRIKE THREE AND FOUR*

      Delete
  18. 16K!!!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORTZ!!!

    ReplyDelete