Sunday, October 5, 2014

Meghan Trainor (2)- Week of October 4th, 2014





Hey!!!! This week was okay... And I actually was really happy with some things! Here are the songs leaving.

Becky G- Shower (#44)

Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul- Bailando (#31)

Last weeks #1 song: Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (1)
The countdown.
45. Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#42)
44. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#45) (Seriously?)
43. Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase boys (#29) (Bye!)
42. 5Sos- She looks so perfect (#37)
41. KONGOS- Come with me now (#37)
40. Magic!- Rude (#35)
39. Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never been In Love (Debut)
38. Ariana Grande- Problem (#33)
37. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#40)
36. One Direction- Steal My Girl (Debut)
35. Fall Out Boy- Young Volcanoes (#32)
34. Pitbull/John Ryan- Fireball (#20)
33. G.R.L.- Ugly Heart (#30)
32. Mary Lambert- Secrets (#34)
31. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't care (#26)
30. Sia- Chandelier (#14)
29. Sam Smith- Stay with me (#36) (...)
28. Nicki Minaj- Anaconda (#28)
27. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#23)
26. 1975- Girls (#24)
25. Rixton- Wait on me (#27)
24. Betty Who- Somebody loves you (#25)
23. Heymous Molly- Life's a Beach (#22)
22. Jason Derulo- Trumpets (#18)
21. Katy Perry- This is how we do (#13)
20. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow (#7)
19. The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody to You (#39)
18. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather Be (#9)
17. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#15)
16. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#41)
15. Jesse McCartney- Superbad (#16)
14. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#5)
13. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#12)
12. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang (#3)
11. Coldplay- A Sky Full of Stars (#17) (Whoa!!!)
10. MKTO- American Dream (#21)
9. Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High) (#19)
8. 5Sos- Amnesia (#4)
7. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#43) (#WhatTheCrap...)
6. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#10)
5. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#11)
4. OneRepubilc- Love Runs Out (#8)
3. Maroon 5- Maps (#6)
2. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#1)
1. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#2) [2nd week @ #1]

Biggest JUMP!!! Of the week: Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (+36)

Biggest DROP!!!! Of the week: Sia- Chandelier (-16)

New entrants
~ Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never been in love is our 1st debut! I love it and it has a good feeling to it.

~ Next we have: 1D- Steal My Girl! It's also good but it might get oooold like Story of my Life did...

Hitbound
~ Nico & Vinz- In Your Arms has got better! I actually like it a lot!!!

~ Meghan Trainor- Title is on Hitbound! It's her 3rd best song in the album (Behind Dear Future Husband and All About 
That Bass) and I really like it!

I know now I've Never been in blurbs before
Coldplay- A Sky Full Of Stars is at #11.... It's kinda getting old! #DontGetAnnoying!

~ Maroon 5- Maps is back at #3... #AreYouSerious!!!

~ Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy is reallyyyyyyyyy getting annoying! LEAVE OR ELSE.....

~ MKTO- American Dream is top 10!!!! #BestSongEverForNow!!!

~ Why is OneRepublic- Love Runs Out #4 again... Either drop or leave (face it your done!)

~ Why hasn't Kiesza- Hideaway got back on the countdown yet? No, Hits 1 I didn't forget...

~ Kim Cesarion- Undressed needs to leave! Guess what! Now it's getting mainstream airplay! #StopThisNow! #WHY!!! This must be stopped!

~ 5Sos- Amnesia may be taking a big drop soon. Just saying....

~ Nick Jonas- Jealous is getting really popular! I thought it'd just blow over like some songs! #IStillGetJealous

~ Katy Perry- this is how we do is at #21! Why?!? This must be stopped! #STOPTHIS

~Read down below for a note from me...

From Lance,

Dear friends, I'm sorry I haven't been on time with the posts, I am sorry I haven't finished that T45 Chart yet, I'm sorry I haven't blogged the BT100 Yet, and most of all I'm sorry that I haven't been on time with me posts! I haven't had anything to do I've been lazy! I'm sorry and I will have a blog Update on all the posts tonight! See ya!!!

- Lance

14 comments:

  1. THIS IS TAKING FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright Alright Alright Alright Alright Alright Alright Alright Alright Alright Alright Alright Alright Remy. Lance is working on the rest of the Top 45 chart, The new Top 45 chart, Hitbound, Entrants Review and Blurbs Remy. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M SO SORRY TRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is taking quite a while. I'm not rushing you or anything. I'm just saying that I expected it to be done by now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah Lance see the first comment! Up above
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Entrants, Hitbound and 3 Blurbs are available now. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  7. Also the whole hitbound list will be posted today same with the blurbs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can tell you 2 Meghan Trainor songs debuted on Hitbound the same week. A record for Hits 1 on the same week as Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX-Fancy had 2 all of a sudden jumps!!! Hits 1 is going crazy now!!! The songs on Hitbound is Meghan Trainor-Dear Future Husband and Title and there both good songs just like All About That Bass. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we all know about Tito, but what about Jermaine? Marlon? Jackie? Wait……ohhhhhhh. You meant Title! Sorry. Actually, I was just being a jerk. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SYJVk_fW59o/Tz8x0-HhuCI/AAAAAAAAAyY/HXTvVR_3Pn0/s1600/url.png

      Delete
    2. Tito? Jermaine? Marlon? Jackie?
      Where are you getting this from?
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Those were the non-Michael members of the Jackson 5. Lance was talking about Title by Meghan Trainor, but he misspelled it Tito. When I saw it, I thought: "Hmmmm…might as well." Sorry for the confusion.

      Delete
  9. Lance, I have some bad news:
    The two debuts for this week's AT40 are...
    1. At #39, Bend Ova by Lil' Jon and Tyga. …no. Just…no.
    2. At #37…well…when I saw that it debuted…I felt dizzy (dizzy, dizzy)…sorry, Lance…but Undressed has debuted the AT40.

    ReplyDelete