Saturday, October 25, 2014

Taylor Swift (4)- 10/24/14

This week was good! I'm disappointed about my predictions being way off :( but that's fine! Here are the songs going "Bye-Bye"

R5- Heart Made Up On You (#23)

Coldplay/Avicii- A Sky Full Of Stars (#31)

Nicki Minaj- Anaconda (#32)

Rixton- Wait on me (#33)

Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#34)

Taylor Swift- Out Of The Woods (#39) [WHAT!]

Last weeks nĂºmero Uno: Taylor Swift- Shake It Off
The countdown:
45. Jesse McCartney- Superbad (#42)
44. Nico & Vinz- Am I Wrong (Re-Entry)
43. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#13) (-30)
42. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#38)
41. Fall Out Boy- Young Volcanoes (#37)
40. Katy Perry- This Is How We Do (#44)
39. Big Data/Joywave- Dangerous (Debut)
38. Magic!- Rude (#36)
37. Mary Lambert- Secrets (#41)
36. Ariana Grande- Problem (#40)
35. Vance Joy- Riptide (Debut)
34. Taylor Swift- Welcome To New York (Debut)
33. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#43)
32. 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect (#26)
31. Fergie- L.A. Love (La La) (Debut)
30. Sam Smith- Stay With Me (#45) [really?]
29. Calvin Harris/John Newman- Blame (Debut)
28. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#35)
27. Jason Derulo- Trumpets (#27)
26. The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (#19)
25. Pitbull/John Ryan- Fireball (#22)
24. Sheppard- Geronimo (#21)
23. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#28)
22. KONGOS- Come With Me Now (#8)
21. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#30)
20. 1D- Steal My Girl (#17)
19. Dirty Heads- My Sweet Summer (#25)
18. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#24)
17. Nico & Vinz- In Your Arms (#20)
16. Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never Been In Love (#14)
15. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#15)
14. MKTO- American Dream (#11)
13. Maroon 5- Maps (#6)
12. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather be (#7)
11. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#10)
10. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow (#3)
9. Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High) (#18)
8. 5Sos- Amnesia (#9)
7. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#2)
6. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#12)
5. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#29) (+24)
4. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang (#5)
3. Maroon 5- Animals (#16)
2. Meghan Trainor- All About that Bass (#4)
1. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#1)

Biggest jump of the week!: Ed Sheeran- Don't (+24)

Biggest drop of the week: OneRepublic- Love Runs Out

New entrants
~ Nico & Vinz has re-entered with Am I Wrong? Well yes actually, you are wrong for re-entering so leave! Thank you!

~ Big Data/Joywave- Dangerous had debuted! It's pretty good. The music video which I have seen (sadly) is really awkward... but the song is good... So yeah!

~ Vance Joy- Riptide is now on the countdown as well! This is a song that has been on my T45 Chart for a while now and it's really good! Stay a long time!

~ Tay-Tay is back with Welcome To New York! Not as good as Out Of The Woods, but still really good! I'm liking Taylor more now that she's not only singing about "break-ups". Her album, 1989, is coming out on Tuesday!

~ My favorite debut (for now) is Fergie- L.A. Love. Some people think that she's trying to be like Iggy Azalea, but I believe this is better than most of Iggy's songs! Be quiet haters!

~ Our highest entrant is Calvin Harris/John Newman- Blame and it's good! It will probably get old to me quick like every Calvin Harris and John Newman just says the same thing over and over, "Don't blame it on me, don't blame it on the night, don't blame it on me, don't blame it on me, (dance part)", It gets annoying after a while. I know Adrian will be mad at me but... I don't care :)

Hitbound
~ Gwen Stefani- Baby Don't Lie is on hitbound! A lot of people have been saying it's just like any other mainstream song! It is but a true fan always stays with there artist no matter if there changing styles or not... Good job Gwen!

~ I guess Florida Georgia Line- Dirt enters hitbound right when I get tired of it. One word: unbelievable!

~ Hozier- Take Me To Church is on hitbound! I think it's about how gay people are just as equal as not gay people? I'm not gay, but I have nothing against people that are! Great song tho!

~ I love Meghan Trainor- Lips Are Movin', it's great!!!

Don't blurb with my love
~ Katy Perry- This is How We Do is hanging in there! I hope it does what Sleeping With A Friend did except better!

~ Kim Cesarion- Undressed is close to getting to far up the countdown for me! It is now at #21... And I heard it on Atlanta's hit music station Power 96.1...

~ OneRepublic- Counting Stars is getting really annoying now! It needs to leave the countdown...

~ Ed Sheeran- Don't is back at #5! Will it jump more?

~ Sam Smith- Stay With Me just got a whole lot closer to being orange with that drop... Don't make me!

~ Nicki Minaj- Anaconda is not here anymore!!! I'm so freakin happy about this! Thanks Nicki!

~ Maroon 5- Animals is #3 on its 3rd week! It's destined to be next weeks #1...

~ Nick Jonas- Jealous needs to jump big next week! I'm taking like #10-#5-#1!

~ Ella Henderson- Ghost has got way better! It is now in green!!!

~ Charli XCX- Boom Clap being #6 is problem! Get out!!!

~ 1D- Steal My Girl is staying in the teens I guess? Okay, I'm fine with that :)

THANKS FOR READING AND MY T45 CHART WILL BE OUT SOON!!!

40 comments:

  1. Wait On Me left...

    ♪ L A S T I N G S A D N E S S ♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why are you sad about this? I'm happy about it...

      Delete
  2. HOW ARE YOU HAPPY ABOUT IT THERE ARE SOME THINGS WE AGREE ON AND SOME STUFF WE DON'T AGREE ON YOUR TURNING INTO ADRIAN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me and Adrian don't agree on anything... I just think so e styles get old

      Delete
  3. Hey stop making negative comments!!! Agree on stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lance...
    You know what time it is...
    #anacondabegoneparty time!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LANCE WHY DID YOU WATCH IT WHEN I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU NOT TO OH YOU WANTED TO SEE THE GIRLS KISS THATS WHY YOU LITTLE PERV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, hey, hey! Easy! Easy!
      -Remy the peacemaker

      Delete
    2. I actually was really disgusted watching it. I gurantee you I'm not perv.!

      Delete
  6. Stop fighting!! Worst song on Hitbound - Dirt
    I hope someone steps on this piece of dirt it's awful
    Listen to Meghan Trainor - Dear Future Husband
    I LOVELOVELOVE LIPS ARE MOVIN!!
    but I'm soooooo sad that title left it was in purple!!
    Now lips are movin is in purple :)
    I love MT
    -Cole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not the only MT fan around here...
      -Remy Trainor

      Delete
  7. What video is disgusting? Maroon 5-Animals? Florida Georgia Line-Dirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were talking about Big Data – Dangerous.

      Delete
  8. We have forgotten about the LYRIC CHAIN CHALLENGE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I know we should do that again!
      Or continue it
      Or bring it back... I dunno what to say
      But I do know that lyric chains are FUN!
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. OMG WE HAVE! Lance is OFFICIALY dumb (robot voice)

      Delete
  9. Big Data-Dangerous never watched the video for it. There are 2 disgusting videos on the VH1 Top 20 video countdown now. Maroon 5-Animals and Tove Lo-Habits Stay High. Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lance how do you talk like a robot online?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Special effects.....just kidding... I'm magical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha Ha Ha! Lance you are funny.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Flush once after you boom-boom but before you start using the TP, and then once more in the middle of using the TP if you're going to use a lot. It's... easier on the pipes."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..kay?
      Is that from TAWOG?
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. That's actually from (one of the 5 or so episodes I've watched of) Adventure Time.

      Delete
  14. Bad news guys, I don't think I will be able to do my reviews this week, I've been too busy to do, like, anything!
    Also did you hear about the explosion of that rocket from Wallops Island?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I heard it was a rocket sent to the International Space Station and was full of supplies no astronaught only supplies, well the ISS will have to wait a little longer than expected and I also live in Virginia but Yorktown not the island where is the island like in northern Virginia because I have never heard of this islan

      Delete
    2. Wallops Island? Look it up.
      -Remy

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. The Amazing World of Gumball
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. This weekend I'm getting the full soundtrack!
      Of 1989
      I can't wait to hear it!
      -Remy

      Delete
  16. Really? Where at Target?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me too. I like to play sports too. Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
  18. Who are you Trance Warren?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome ship name.

    ReplyDelete