Sunday, October 12, 2014

T45 Chart: Week of August 11th, 2014




I'm more than sorry for no T45 Chart in 3 weeks!! This week 
is very interesting and before we get to this weeks top 45 here are the songs leaving.

Train- Angel in Blue Jeans (#31)

OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#44) [23-25 weeks]

Ariana Grande/Iggy Azalea- Problem (#45) [all 25 weekz]

Steve Aoki/Kid Ink- Delirious (#25)

Shawn Mendes- Life of the Party (#43)

Alex & Sierra- Here We Go (#38)

5Sos- She Looks So Perfect (#42)

Last weeks #1 song: Jeremih\Yg- Don't Tell Em (1)
The countdown.
45. Fifth Harmony- Bo$$ (#37)
44. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really don't Care (#39)
43. 5Sos- Amnesia (#35)
42. Jimmy Fallon/Will.I.Am- Ew! (Debut)
41. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#40)
40. Brantley Gilbert/T.I.- Bottoms Up (#23) (-17)
39. Florida Georgia Line- Dirt (#21)
38. Pitbull/John Ryan- Fireball (#42)
37. Luke Bryan- Roller Coaster (#29)
36. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow (#14) (-22)
35. Mary Lambert- Secrets (Debut)
34. T.I.\Iggy Azalea- No Mediocre (#28)
33. Katy Perry- This Is How We Do (#13) (-20)
32. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul- Bailando (#9) (-23)
31. Lady Antebellum- Bartender (#17)
30. The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (#36)
29. Nico & Vinz- In Your Arms (Debut)
28. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#10) (-18)
27. Kendrick Lamar- I (Debut)
26. G.R.L.- Ugly Heart (#27)
25. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#16)
24. Mr. Probz- Waves (#26)
23. Avicii- The Days (Debut)
22. Kiesza- Hideaway (#7)
21. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang (#33)
20. Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never Been In Love (Debut)
19. Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High) (#32)
18. Colbie Calliat- Try (#34) (+16)
17. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#15)
16. Becky G- Shower (#2)
15. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (Debut)
14. Chris Brown/Usher/Rick Ross- New Flame (#20)
13. Hozier- Take Me To Church (#24)
12. Tinashe/ScHoolBoy Q- 2 On (#22)
11. Vance Joy- Riptide (#19)
10. Calvin Harris/John Newmam- Blame (#11)
9. Sam Hunt- Leave The Night On (#6)
8. Milky Chance- Stolen Dance (#12)
7. EchoSmith- Cool Kids (#18)
6. Maroon 5- Animals (#8)
5. 1975- Girls (#3)
4. Alesso/Tove Lo- Heroes (#30) (+26)
3. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#5)
2. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#4)
1. Jeremih/Yg- Don't Tell Em (#1) [2nd week @ #1]

THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!
BYE! SEE YA!!!

- Lance


54 comments:

  1. hey guys i am new to commenting on this blog i name is remmi i am 13 years old i think this lance warren kid is amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! That's so nice! I am so happy to have you commenting, Remmi! Thanks for all the support!!!

      Delete
    2. hi lance warren u r my role model
      i will start a blog somedat because of u
      remmi

      Delete
    3. That's awesome! How'd you find me???

      Delete
    4. Oh and you can call me Lance.

      Delete
    5. oh yeah i knew abbout this blog way before i saw it
      and that made me want o go see it so here i am
      WARREN U R MY HERO
      r

      Delete
    6. That's great!!! Thanks for coming!!!

      Delete
  2. Hey Remmi do you think I'm amazing even though U are probably Remy the thirteen year old but let's see what happens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Remmi, my name is Remy too!
    And no we are not the same people this is ENTIRELY coincidental
    -Remy (creepy right?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't Tell 'Em is #1 again! STRIKE SIX! (jk)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CT45 is BACK! http://thetwincountdowns.blogspot.com/2014/10/rixton-2-week-of-october-2-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeremih/YG-Don't Tell Em is ok. YGs part is Terrible. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None of it's terrible, I agree with Lance
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. *starts chanting* REM-LANCE! REM-LANCE! REM-LANCE! ( ;) )

      Delete
    3. I prefer Lammy myself.
      -Remy

      Delete
    4. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
      So I actually really like you!
      Shall we make Lammy exist?
      -Remmy

      Delete
    5. You don't what I look like, so how can you like me?!?

      Delete
    6. I've seen your profile pictures in the past
      and the picture of you with the money glasses
      -Remy

      Delete
    7. On yeah! .... I have short term memory loss....

      Delete
    8. I understand Lance...
      Well, anyway, you look kinda cute!
      -Remy

      Delete
    9. Lance, I have some bad news...
      Guess what song entered the Billboard top 10 this week?







      (Hot Boy- Bobby Shmurda)
      -Remy

      Delete
    10. Do you guys like Taylor Swift - Out Of The Woods? Because I do. *cough* Curlin's Top 45 spoiler *cough*

      Delete
    11. It's pretty good! Shake It Off!

      Delete
  7. can u give me a shoutout oun ur blog warren
    ?
    rmmmi

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's Lance Remy not Lammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes I know. That is the worst song in the billboard top 10. Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The worst song in history, for that matter.
      -Remy (who has now given up on Tremy)

      Delete
    2. Now it's Lammy.... Which sounds stupid.... And yeah it's that bad! But I'm loving #DontTellEm at #6!!!

      Delete
  10. My worst song in history is tie between Childish Gambino-3005, Bobby Shurmuda-Hot Boy, Rae Summard-No Flex Zone and Migos-Fight Night. I am currently ok with Jeremih/YG-Don't Tell Em at #6. I just don't want that song to hit the Top 5. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just listened to Hot Boy. And...to sum it up in one word...

    Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I officially can't decide the worst song on the radio right now between Anaconda and Bend Ova.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anaconda is bad, Bend Ova is worse, but Hot Boy is the worst song in history.
      -Remy (Thatchos you should blog the Weekend countdown)

      Delete
    2. I just listened to both songs side by side.
      And, the champion for worst is...
      Bend Ova by Lil' Jon and Tyga (ding! ding! ding!)
      But, Hot Boy...well, that's in a league of its own.
      But, me...blog the Weekend Countdown?
      Gee, I don't know... :">

      Delete
    3. You seem nice Thatchos. That's all.
      -Remy

      Delete
    4. Bend Ova is actually pretty catchy. It's almost like Turn Down For What. ('Cause it's the same artist.)

      Delete
  13. Both of those songs are not on the hits 1 playlist. The worst song on the Hits 1 playlist is Childish Gambino-3005 and the best song on the hits 1 playlist is Coldplay-A Sky Full Of Stars.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The worst song in history is Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass. Followed by songs like Wax - Rosana, AJR - I'm Ready, Rae Sremmurd - No Flex Zone, Magic! - Rude, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis - White Walls, and Katy Perry - Roar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey adrian i heard u r gay
      i am gay too
      remm

      Delete
  15. I just listened to Bobby Schmurda-Hot Boy it is a song I cannot describe in words I would put it in red cause all I heard was hot n*gga in the whole song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup. Same here.
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Yup... T45 and Weekend Countdown should be tomorrow!

      Delete