Saturday, October 18, 2014

Taylor Swift (3)- Week of October 18th, 2014

This week was okay. I guess? Here are the songs we are saying "bye,bye" to!

1975- Girls (#38) (NOOOOO!!!!) (You Still live on T45!)

Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really Don't Care (#29)

Last weeks NĂºmero Uno: Taylor Swift- Shake It off (3)
The countdown:
45. Sam Smith- Stay With Me (#21) (-24)
44. Katy Perry- This Is How We Do (#45) (#StayStrong)
43. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#34)
42. Jesse McCartney- Superbad (#31)
41. Mary Lambert- Secrets (#40)
40. Ariana Grande- Problem (#37)
39. Taylor Swift- Out Of The Woods (Debut) (NO OPINION!)
38. Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (#9) (-29)
37. Fall Out Boy- Young Volcanoes (#43)
36. Magic!- Rude (#42)
35. Ella Henderson- Ghost (Debut)
34. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#44)
33. Rixton- Wait On Me (#19)
32. Nicki Minaj- Anaconda (#27) (Good...)
31. Coldplay/Avicii- A Sky Full Of Stars (#13) (-18)
30. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#24)
29. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#33)
28. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#26) (JUMP!!!!!!)
27. Jason Derulo- Trumpets (#20)
26. 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect (#35)
25. Dirty Heads- My Sweet Heads (#39)
24. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#32)
23. R5- Heart Made Up On You (#41) (+18)
22. Pitbull/John Ryan- Fireball (#16)
21. Sheppard- Geronimo (#36)
20. Nico & Vinz- In Your Arms (#33)
19. The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (#23)
18. Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High) (#15)
17. 1D- Steal My Girl (#14)
16. Maroon 5- Animals (#30)
15. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#2)
14. Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never Been In Love (#17)
13. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#3)
12. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#18)
11. MKTO- American Dream (#10)
10. Echosmith- Cool Kids (#5)
9. 5Sos- Amnesia (#6)
8. KONGOS- Come With Me Now (#25) (Your In Orange...)
7. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather Be (#7)
6. Maroon 5/J Balvin- Maps (#8)
5. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang (#12)
4. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#4)
3. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow (#22) (+19)
2. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#11) [LETS GO!!!!) #1?
1. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#1) [3rd week @ #1]

Biggest #DROP! Of the week!: Sam Smith- Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX- Fancy (-29)

Biggest #JUMP!!! Of the week: Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow (+19)

Entrants
~ Taylor Swift is back with another song directly debuting! It is Out Of The Woods, it's alright and maybe borderline green (For Now)...

~ It had to debut :(, Ella Henderson is (sadly) now on the countdown with Ghost... I liked the other "Ghost" song more (If you know what I mean?)

Hitbound
Is OneRepublic- I Lived on hitbound or not? It's veryyyyy confused...

~ Jake Miller- First Flight Home and Childish Gambino- 3005 left hitbound? I liked First Flight Home :(

~ David Quetta/Sam Martin- Dangerous is on hitbound! I love This song a lot, and it BETTER debut!

~ MisterWives- Refelctions is pretty good! It's catchy. 

~ Tiffany Houghton- Love Like That really is getting good! I hope it debut a soon!!!

Here is hitbound this week:
Charli XCX- Break The Rules
Vance Joy- Riptide
Calvin Harris/John Newman- Blame
Meghan Trainor- Title
OneRepublic- I Lived
Tiffany Houghton- Love Like That
David Quetta/Sam Martin- Dangerous
MisterWives- Refelctions
Fergie- L.A. Love
Eden XO- To Cool To Dance
Bebe Rexha- Can't Stop Drinking About You
Magic!- Let Your Hair Down
New Politics- Everywhere I Go (Kings & Queens)
Bea Miller- Young Blood
Bastille- Flaws


Are we out of the blurbs yet?
Nick Jonas- Jealous should not be dropping? It is super popular and got a lot of airplay, I don't know but I'm finding this countdown more and more not logical every week!

~ I think Kim Cesarion wanted to be nice to me, because HE hasn't pulled of any crap lately with (you know what!)

~ Mary Lambert- Secrets aired a lot this week and it drops to #41! #Hits1HasGoneCrazy!

~ Katy Perry- This Is How We Do is staying strong! It is also airing a bit more today!

~ Magic!- Rude another songs hanging in there shouldn't be! It needs to leave now.... Can you please now, say yes, say yes, cause you need to, now please don't ever jump again, or else you may never be in my blurbs again (had to say something)...

~ I understand why Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch jumped, because of that stupid rule, but why didn't it just leave? It could have opened room for another song to debut!

~ Coldplay/Avicii- A Sky Full Of Stars is now infamous for that drop that every popular song eventually takes (besides Fall Out Boy- My Songs Know What You Did in The Dark (Light Em Up) which dropped to slow...)

~ Sheppard- Geronimo needs to get popular, it has a lot of potential!

~ Maroon 5- Maps needs to be ready for that big drop or OneRepublic- Love Runs Out, one of them is next to have it. Probably Maps...

~ Maroon 5- Animals should be ready for and extended stay in the teens and maybe the T10!

~ Rixton- Wait On Me is just going to jump back up next week so don't get worried...

~ Fall Out Boy- Centuries is going to be #1 next week.... It is getting crazy airplay and it will eventually beat out Shake It Off with Out Of The Woods here to.

~ Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow had to annoy me with that jump... I was close to putting it in Yellow or Blue (but I couldn't)

~ Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never Been In Love better NOT be on of those songs that just jumps at the beggining but then drops into the 30's and 40's! Superbad, Girls, Life's a Beach, and Somebody Loves You are examples!

~ Echosmith- Cool Kids needs to get to the top 3! #ItsWorthy

~ I'm so happy Nicki Minaj- Anaconda has not exploded like I thought it would!

My top 5 picks
1. Nick Jonas- Jealous
2. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One
3. MKTO- American Dream
4. Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never Been In Love
5. Sheppard- Geronimo

Thanks you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the extra blurbs again and I will try to get T45 out soon!!! Join the conversations in the comments section! Everyone is welcome :) 


- Lance (Who is now at 18,300 pagviews! THANKS!!)





53 comments:

  1. Out Of The Woods is fantastic. And #20 is actually In Your Arms. Not Am I Wrong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do that a lot I know, I'll change it...

      Delete
    2. Your previous T45 chart (I just noticed) says August 11th
      It's supposed to be October 11th
      -Remy

      Delete
  2. Yes. I heard Taylor Swift-Out Of The Woods too and I like it and so as mom. I hope to show that song to my dad too in the morning. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually starting to really like Childish Gambino – 3005.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? But I think you will hear it because it only plays on hits 1 and it left hitbound this wee. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I'm sorry but it is on the Billboard Hot 100. But at least it is not in the top 45, it is at #67.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES THANK YOU FOR PUTTING ICSDAY IN ORANGE IT DESERVES TO BE ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be red because there is no other bad songs on hitbound it had to be orange, but I do hate it... A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  7. Ok Remy Ok. That song to me can be in blue. Jack Lambert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Remy why are there so many ex lamination points? Do you really not like Bebe Rexha I Can't Stop Drinking About You?

      Delete
    2. You have no idea...
      I think Lance, Mikey and I can all agree that ICSDAY is the worst song on Hit bound period
      And speaking of Mikey... concerning the battle between Superbad and Bang Bang in overtime...
      Let's go #bangbang!
      -Remy

      Delete
  8. It's David Guetta not David Quetta. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok! I'll try to fix it... Geez (funny emoji)

      Delete
  9. Who else is team #bangbang?
    (yeah guys this is a new thing I'm starting here if Mikey approves of it)
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  10. BOOOOOOOO TEAM BANG BANG GO TEAM SUPERBAD AND LANCE WHEN ARE YOU DOING BLURBS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj-Bang Bang should win. It is WAY more popular than Jessie McCartney-Superbad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bang Bang v.s. Superbad: The hunt is on for the title of top song of 2014!
      (you like that Mikey?)
      -Remy

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. #ohyeah
      But are you rebelling against Mikey (who's for #teamsuperbad btw) after he gave you the title of "blogger of the week?"
      -Remance

      Delete
    2. What's Remance? #TeamBangBang #TeamJessieAriNicki #TeamBB
      Jesse McCartney- Superbad isn't good enough... And it will leave next week...

      Delete
    3. New ship name
      Rem-ance
      I thought Rem-lance was too sophisticated to say, so I came up with Remance, Remance just rolls off your tongue easier (if you know what I mean)
      I just got rid of the L that was tripping me up
      -Remance

      Delete
    4. I see! đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚

      Delete
    5. I really don't deserve to be blogger of the week, I don't blog that much! I like Superbad, but I'm full-on #teambangbang. #lancetookallthegoodhashtags

      Delete
  13. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj-Bang Babg still as a while before it leaves the countdown. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  14. I mean to say Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj-Bang Bang still as a while before it leaves the countdown. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think combining it is ok. Jance.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry for combining my name.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Adrian I heard Enrique Igleasias/Sean Paul-Bailando today and Spyder Harrison said it will reenter on the weekend countdown. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? You've got to be kidding me!

      Delete
    2. Now make Shower re-enter!
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Shower may get old... But it never will not be in my heart (if that makes sense)!

      Delete
  18. Haha! Just kidding. Enrique Iglesias/ Sean Paul-Bailando and Becky G-Shower have many stuff in common. They debuted hitbound the same week, they debuted the weekend countdown the same week and They left just 6 weeks later. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's like if Enique Iglesias or Sean Paul dating Becky G

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can tell you there lifetime if you want. Enrique Iglesias/Sean Paul-Bailando debuted at #33 and went up to #18 and spent 2 weeks at#22 and fell back to the 30s. Becky G-Shower fell to the bottom 5 on its 2nd week but jumped back up in the 20s for about a month and went back to the bottom 5 and left. This is Jack Lambert signing off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like they're soul mates...
      -Remy Lambert (sorry if this sparks controversy)

      Delete
  21. Me or Mary Lambert? I made a lot of comments about Enrique Igleasias/Sean Paul-Bailando and Becky G-Shower. Jack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who here agrees that Bobby Shmurda should be shmurda'd?
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. ME! Who here agrees Ariana Grande/The Weeknd- Love me Harder is a great song!

      Delete
    3. I do! Even though it spent a very short time on Curlin's Top 45...

      Delete
    4. And speaking of, when is it coming out?
      -Remy

      Delete
    5. Bobby Crapuda- Hot Boy is #9 now!

      Delete
  22. It must be the 5th song off of My a Everything.Jack

    ReplyDelete
  23. WCP coming tonight (Weekend Countdown Prediction)

    ReplyDelete
  24. The fact that Ed Sheeran – Don’t aired several times this week as the most wutchuwanted song scares me. That means no good. But Calvin Harris ft. John Newman – Blame has gotten a ton of airplay this week. Maybe good things will happen this weekend as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Noooooooooooooo you hate I can't drinking about you and really don't care
    Demi lovato is one of my idols up its mr murs

    ReplyDelete