Saturday, October 11, 2014

Taylor Swift (2) Week of October 11th, 2014




At This week was (really) crazy! It was good and bad but very Unlogical and some of the drops (and jumps) were interesting! Here are the 6 songs leaving.

Bleachers- I Wanna Get Better (#45)

Sia- Chandelier (#30) [already...]

Betty Who- Somebody Loves You (#24) (What?!?)

Heymous Molly- Life's a Beach (#23)

Ingrid Michaelson- Girls Chase Boys (#43)

G.R.L.- Ugly Heart (#33) (Really?!?)

Last weeks #1 Song: Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass
The countdown.
45. Katy Perry- This Is How We Do (#21) (WHAT!!!!!!!!!)
44. Disclosure/Sam Smith- Latch (#44)
43. Fall Out Boy- Young Volcanoes (#35)
42. Magic!- Rude (#40)
41. R5- Heart Made Up On You (Debut)
40. Mary Lambert- Secrets (#32)
39. Dirty Heads- My Sweet Summer (Debut)
38. The 1975- Girls (#26) (What?!?)
37. Ariana Grande- Problem (#38) (Hang in there!)
36. Sheppard- Geronimo (Debut)
35. 5Sos- She Looks So Perfect (#42)
34. OneRepublic- Counting Stars (#37)
33. Nico & Vinz- In Your Arms (Debut)
32. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (Debut)
31. Jesse McCartney- Superbad (#15)
30. Maroon 5- Animals (Debut)
29. Demi Lovato/Cher Lloyd- Really Don't Care (#31)
28. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#13)
27. Nicki Minaj- Anaconda (#28)
26. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#16) (Wrong Way!!!)
25. KONGOS- Come With Me Now (#41)
24. Kim Cesarion- Undressed (#27)
23. The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (#19)
22. Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora- Black Widow (#22)
21. Sam Smith- Stay With Me (#29) (REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
20. Jason Derulo- Trumpets (#22)
19. Rixton- Wait on Me (#24)
18. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#14)
17. Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never Been In Love (#39)
16. Pitbull\John Ryan- Fireball (#34)
15. Tove Lo- Habits (Stay High) (#9)
14. 1D- Steal My Girl (#36)
13. Coldplay/Avicii- A Sky Full Of Stars (#11)
12. Jessie J/Ariana Grande/Nicki Minaj- Bang Bang (#12)
11. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#17)
10. MKTO- American Dream (#10)
9. Iggy Azalea/Charli Xcx- Boom Clap (#7)
8. Maroon 5- Maps (#3) (YEAH!!!!!!!!!!)
7. Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather Be (#18)
6. 5Sos- Amnesia (#8)
5. EchoSmith- Cool Kids (#6)
4. Meghan Trainor- All About That Bass (#1)
3. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#4)
2. Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free (#5)
1. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#2) [2nd week @ #1]

Biggest Jump of the week: TIE: 1D- Steal My Girl and Cobra Starship/Icona Pop- Never Been In Love (+22)

Biggest Drop of the week: Katy Perry- This is how we Do (-24)(-24)

New entrants
~ R5 debuted this week with Heart Made Up On You, It's pretty good and I hope it stays a while!

~ Dirty Heads had the most unlikely debut of the week with My Sweet Summer, it's alright and can be in green for now!

~ Sheppard and their new song Geronimo and I'm very happy! It's a really catchy alternative song and I hope It gets popular everywhere!

~ Nico & Vinz are back and there back strong with In Your Arms! It is WAYYYYYY better than Am I Wrong and I hope it stays way longer!!!!

~ This message is to Sam Smith:
Congratulations, you have made me like your song I'm Not The Only One after your other song Stay With Me is in orange (worst song) I'm very proud of you for making such a better song and I forgive you!

~ Last we have (DRUMROLL!!) Maroon 5- Animals! It's really good, but if you haven't seen the  music PLEASE DONT WATCH IT!! It is purely disgusting and it's about Adam Levine (lead singer of Maroon 5) stalking some girl he likes.... It really weird and then he ends up killing her... Please don't watch it! I made a BIG mistake!

Hitbound
~ Vance Joy- Riptide has entered hitbound! I'm very happy but now Heroes (We Could Be), Take Me To Church, Stolen Dance, Dear Future Husband, The Days, Don't tell em, Try, and Waves need to!!!!'

~ Calvin Harris/John Newman- Blame really needs to debut! It's popular everywhere and got a good amount of airplay this week!

~ Charli XCX- Break The Rules is on hitbound! It's pretty good!!!

~ Fergie- L.A. love (La La) entered hitbound! It's good.

~ Ella Henderson- Ghost is still here. It's getting a little better....

I know I'm not the only blurb
~ Taylor Swift- Shake It Off may have a long tenure at #1! There aren't any threats right now besides Meghan Trainor- About That Bass right now!

~ Nick Jonas- Jealous is #26! Why? It should have jumped into the top 10 this week!!! C'mon Hits 1!

~ Ed Sheeran- Don't is dropping so quick! C'mon raise back up!

~ The 1975- Girls just dropped all the way to #38. I'm sad right now (Sad Emoji)

~ MKTO- American Dream is still at #10! I hope it sneaks it's way up!

~ KONGOS- Come With Me Now was aired a lot this week so I knew it would jump and I'm not very happy about it...

~ Sam Smith- Stay With Me is officially worse than Undressed and Anaconda!

~ Katy Perry- This Is How We Do just dropped from #13 to #45 In 2 weeks... That's stupid!

~ Clean Bandit/Jess Glynne- Rather Be is fighting! It wants that top 5! I honestly think it'll get there whether Adrian likes it or nah....

~ Ariana Grande/Zedd- Break Free is #2! I don't think it had prayer at #1...

~ EchoSmith- Cool Kids has done it for me and reached the top 5! Now let's get #1!

Thanks for reading! I hope you join the conversations in the comments section and anyone is welcome! I hope you enjoyed the extra blurbs and the post and I'll see ya letter! SEE YA!!! Full hitbound list will be added!

- Lance




































9 comments:

  1. I already watched the video for animals I wish I could unsee that Adam you are a total perv and good riddance katy Perry and YES LANCE LIKES I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE AND STAY WITH ME IS STILL GOOD NOT WORST SONG QUALITY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Stay with me is terrible! Im not the only one is good (now)!!!

      Delete
  2. #9 says Boom Clap. Rather Be is getting annoying. All the entrants are really good. And where are your Top 5 Picks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should be Fancy! I still like it'! yeah true! I forgot them! I'll do them when I put hitbound in! The full list!

      Delete
  3. Here are Jacks Top 5 picks:
    1. Coldplay-A Sky Full Of Stars
    2. Sam Smith-I'm Not The Only One
    3. Sam Smith-Stay With Me
    4. Disclosure/Sam Smith-Latch
    5. Nick Jonas-Jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so sorry!! Lance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is my new Top 5 picks:
    1. Coldplay-A Sky Full Of Stars
    2. Sam Smith-I'm Not The Only One
    3. Nick Jonas-Jealous
    4. Mary Lambert-Secrets
    5. The Vamps/Demi Lovato-Somebody To You

    ReplyDelete