Saturday, March 21, 2015

Most overplayed person!- (2)- 3/21/15

Hey people! This week...... things.... Were.... Just..... Terrible! What's up with this countdown logic! It's crazy!!! The top 3 stays the same again and this week was incredibly bland.... Here are the songs exiting:

Meghan Trainor- Lips Are Movin' (#25)

Ne yo & The Ghost Of Juicy J- She Knows (#45)

Last weeks incredibly terrible #1 song: Marco- Uptown Funk
The countdown:
45. Alesso & Tove Lo- Heroes (We Could Be) (#43)
44. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#42)
43. Pitbull & Ne Yo- Time Of Our Lives (#35)
42. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#41)
41. Rihanna/Kanye/Paul McCartney- FourFiveSeconds (#37)
40. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#39)
39. Marlon Rouedette- When The Beat Drops (Debut)
38. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#44)
37. Eden Xo- The Weekend (#36)
36. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (Debut) [Great song!]
35. R5- Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (#29)
34. The Weeknd- Earned It (#40)
33. MKTO- American Dream (#31) [Leave. Please. Okay.]
32. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#38)
31. Nova Rockefeller- Made In Gold (#24)
30. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#28)
29. Usher- I Don't Mind (#22)
28. The Vamps/Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (#34)
27. Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini/Lookas- GDFR (#17)
26. Hozier- Take Me To Church (#20)
25. Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding- Outside (#26)
24. Life Of Dillon- Overload (#27)
23. Zedd/Selena Gomez- I Want You To Knoa (#30)
22. George Ezra- Budapest (#32)
21. Tori Kelly- Nobody Love (#19)
20. Natalie La Rose & Jeremih- Somebody (#33)
19. Vance Joy- Riptide (#18)
18. LunchMoney Lewis- Bills (#15)
17. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#14)
16. Kelly Clarkson- Heartbeat Song (#21)
15. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#14)
14. Ariana Grande- One Last Time (#13)
13. Sheppard- Geronimo (#12)
12. One Direction- Night Changes (#13)
11. Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life (#10)
10. Taylor Swift- Style (#11)
9. Olly Murs & Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up (#9)
8. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#16)
7. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm God (#6)
6. OneRepublic- I Lived (#8)
5. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#5)
4. Maroon 5- Sugar (#4)
3. Marco- Uptown Funk (#1)
2. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#3)
1. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#2)

Biggest jump of the week: Natalie La Rose/Jeremih- Somebody (+13)

Biggest drop of the week: Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini/Lookas- GDFR (Goin Down For Real) (-10)

Entrants
~ Marlon Roudette is hear with his debut single on the Sirius Xm Hits 1 weekend countdown..... And.... Ya know. Not bad. Not bad at all. Nothing great and probably won't last long but while your hear I'll enjoy you!

~ Jason Derulo is back! This is probably his 3rd best song behind Talk Dirty (#1) & The Other side (#2). This song has a good feel to it at the beggining and it's followed by a great chorus that gets me moving. It's really good if you like fast fun songs.... But if not.... Well then.... I just feel sorry for you.

Hitbound
~ Hitbound review is back this week! We had some new songs enter so let's get to them!

~ 1st we have Charli XCX & Rita Ora- Doing it! Another song by Charli that's just fun! I hope if it debuts it isn't like Break The Rules because if it is.... I swear.... I will break the rules of blogger and it won't be funny. Let's just hope it's doesn't come to that! Right? Okay!

~ Carly Rae Jepsen is back and if you remember in 2012 she had the crazy hit Call Me Maybe. I was definitely a fan of that one and just as much of a fan of this one! Right now that is. I actually just got over watching the parody to this song and yeah now I'm singing it.... I'll be back right after I listen to this song.... okay back!

~ Sia has had 2 songs enter hits 1 including this next one titled Elastic Heart! This song is good! It really has a nice upbeat feel to it! I see only one problem with this song. The music video is just plain disgusting. Sia not to be rude. Because I know you apologized, but that's not art, it's just plain out disgusting.

Blurbs..... (Disclaimer: Lance isn't very happy in them)
~ I don't understand this countdown logic! No sense at all! How the (insert bad word) does Four Five Seconds not jump! It's the 7th most popular song in America, not 41! Hits 1 needs to figure out that songs like I Lived and Night Changes aren't really that popular anywhere else, because Spyder, after all you did say this was THE 45 MOST POPULAR SONGS IN NORTH AMERICA! Sure doesn't look like it to me though...

~ *Lance looks at countdown for one second and sees something peculiar* (3 minutes later)... OneRepublic- Love Runs Out is still here?!?! For all I know Blank Space, Thinking Out Loud, Uptown Funk, Sugar, Love Me Like You do, Take Me to Church, and every other song to exist will leave before this crap! Why did I like this song so much when it came out? Still haven't answered that question...

~ The goal of this countdown is to jump spots! Eden Xo isn't doing that! Hits 1 isn't giving you the love you need on this awesome song! Like OMG people it's the weekend? Let's get this song back into the teens! Anyone? Okay no one? Okay.

~ *Lance sees Earned It at #34* I thought this song was like #6 on ITunes..... I also thought it got a lot of airplay this week.... and I also thought it would jump more than 6 spots! *Hences big jump next week*

~ I was sure Nova Rockefeller- Made In Gold would leave. Thankfully it didn't though! I need this song to jump! Hits1 doesn't do anything to make me happy so can you guys do this one thing?!?!!??

~ If it's gonna be that kinda tenure for Calvin Harris & Ellie Goudling- Outside than I'm not gonna be to happy. I hate the tenures where a song jumps 4 spots.... then drops 5 spots.... Them jumps 6 spots... Then drops 2 spots! Those are annoying. Please don't have one. Please.

~ Tori Kelly- Nobody Love wasn't supposed to drop! I seriously hope this song hits #1 here. It would make my day. It's just such a feel good song that... if it doesn't at least hit top 5 I think I'd be letdown!

~ Taylor Swift is hanging in there with the two most popular songs in North America (according to every other countdown) and it's doing pretty well. I feel a drop coming soon but until then stay as long as possible! I would love to make all the Uptown Funk fans very sad.... (Does evil laugh)

~ I knew it. I even said it last week. Read my blurbs for real. I stated: "This is a one week thing, next week Thinking Out Loud will be right back at #1.... and I'm only prepared for the worst", well after all I did say I was prepared for the worst so let's just see what the worst is.... hopefully not to bad.... because you don't wanna see me in epic mad mode!

~ There is now a tie for the worst songs on the countdown: I Lived, Uptown Funk, Thinking Out Loud. I sense one of them will drop soon but I won't mention which one!

Top 5
5. Nova Rockefeller- Made In Gold
4. Eden Xo- The Weekend
3. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding- Outside
2. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me
1. Tori Kelly- Nobody Love

Thanks for reading! We are close to getting 45,000 Pageviews and more notably 50,000! Let's get there by April.... 14th? My name is Lance and I love you but now I gotta leave so I'll leave you with this. As always...

- GOD 1st, GOD BLESS

- Lance (Your Friendly Neighbor)

22 comments:

  1. Sia has actually had 4 songs on Hits 1 if you include Wild Ones and Titanium in which she's featured in.

    Hits 1's obsession for OneRepublic is absolutely insane. It's all because of stupid Counting Stars! We wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for that song.

    Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk is so old!!!! IDK how people can still listen to this!!! Especially the Hits 1 DJ's. They listen to this like 10 times a day. How are they not sick of this song?!?!

    How FourFiveSeconds is in the Bottom 5 I will never understand.

    Vance Joy - Riptide and Sheppard - Geronimo are two extremely old songs. They were popular on Alt Nation like, half a year ago.

    Ed Sheeran is driving me insane. Don't is so old! Thinking Out Loud is just plain out bad!

    How is Centuries not old to you?!?!

    This concludes Adrian's countdown notes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK U GUYS VIEWS ON THIS COUNTDOWN ARE WAY DIFFERENT THAN MINE LANCE YOUR STARTING TO BE LIKE ADRIAN
    2.FOURFIVESECONDS GREW ON ME THIS WEEK (WHY HITS 1 WHYYYYYYYY)
    3.whats wrong with the video for elastic heart looks fine to me?) I know it's an unfair weird cage fight)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lance the most overplayed person of all time is not Ed sheeran (it's Taylor swift)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now calm down a bit. It will probably jump next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ed Sheerans songs review
    The A Team a very good song
    Lego a House same as The A Team but never became that popular
    Everything Has Changed Both Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran 2 singers who made a lot of music.
    Sing. Ok
    Don't Why are you still here? Get off this countdown! PLEASE!
    All About It. Did not become that popular. I am not going to say Hoodie Allen is not a debut singer of 2015 because not everyone's knows him.
    Thinking Out aloud. Best song of Ed Sheeran all time. This is Jack Lambert signing out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor Swift songs review
    Love Story ok
    You Belong With Me my favorite Taylor Swift country song.
    Back To December. Why did I hear this on The Blend when I was coming home from Basketball yesterday? It is not December?
    We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together a country break up song just like Blank Spac

    ReplyDelete
  7. But it's country.
    22 Taylor Swift was 22 years old when she song this. Now she is 24 years old.
    I knew you were trouble. Same as Love Story
    Shake It Off. Very Fun song and new to pop music.
    Blank Space. Just like We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together but it is op.
    Out Of The Woods. Same as I Knew You Were Trouble and Love story
    Welcome To New York wish it became more popular but my parents hated it.
    Style Best Pop song by Taylor Swift
    My favorites song by Taylor Swift is Shake It Off. Taylor Swift sings country and pop music. This is Jack,Barbara(his mom) and Bill Lambert(his Dad all signing out

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so worried it is going to leave the countdown next week. Me and my parents are so upset about this. My parents and I all love this song. Can someone in my family or 1 of you guys have a conversation with Syper Harrison about this and see if he could somehow boost into the top 10. It debuted at #33 and it got the biggest jump of the week into the teens. And then it dropped? How so? It is at #5 everywhere els. It should not be #41 here. Can someone help my family about this? This Jack Lambert very unhappy about this signing out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lance, what are your thoughts on the bracket busters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you talking about the NCAA tournament? If so than I believe it is crazy! My bracket is absoiletely screwed ...

      Delete
    2. My bracket lost
      1.I FREAKIN HAD VILLANOVA WIN THE WHOLE THING BUT THEY GOT DESTROYED BY NC STATE SO IM MAD
      2.UVA got destroyed by michigan state so im cool
      3.final 4
      Kentucky
      Duke
      Wisconsin
      Arizona

      Delete
    3. Hahahaha. So who do you have winning it now? I had Virginia but they lost... So now I have Xavier...

      Hey, I'm just making weird predictions

      Maybe Utah?!?

      Delete
  10. My favorite song by Taylor Swift all time is Shake It Off, My favorite pop song by Taylor Swift is Shake It Off and My favorite country song By Taylor Swift is You Belong With Me

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite song by Ellie Goulding is Love Me Like You Do

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kentucky all the way!! VILLANOVA LOST HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are 2 teams that could beat kentucky
    Wisconsin
    Duke
    Those two are going to the finale and duke will win

    Xavier has no chance of making it into the 8
    And utah has a chance to get lucky same with xavier

    If ucla survives i will be mad (there an 11 seed

    ReplyDelete