Monday, March 9, 2015

Update- 40K- Ultimate Summer Soundtrack?- maybe Spring!

Hey! So I'm gonna do an update post! I really never did enough About the 40,000 thing & for 45,000 Pageviews I'm gonna do a (Lance thinks) (10 minutes later) I don't know! Maybe a T15 for the 1st quarter of 2015 on at the Hits 1 Weekend countdown??? Like I would see all my (or Adrian's) posts and see which songs have been #1-#15 so far this year! 

I'm sorry
I'm sorry guys! Seriously I am. "Lance what are you talking about?" Well, I have been "rude" too some people in he comments section lately and I just want to say sorry. It's not like me. I just overreact sometimes and yeah. Sorry you guys! Let's get to the good part now!

40K Special
~ Remember last Summer. Oh those days! Love them! Anyway, I did for my 1K special & I basically said, "I'm assuming people read this blog, so I guess I have too take it to the next level" & that's what I did! I let you guys vote in each poll and for 1K we came out with pretty good vote totals! We got an average of 22 on each poll! Anyway, the songs that won back then can't hold their titles forever SOOO! It's time for the new contestants! 

Pop: 

Taylor Swift- Blank Space

Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do

Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud

Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk

Taylor Swift- Style

Rihanna/Kanye/Paul McCartney- FourFiveSeconds

Maroon 5- Sugar

Hip Hop/Rap:

Fetty Wap- Trap Queen

Nicki & Drake & Lil Wayne- Truffle Butter

Pitbull & Ne Yo- Time Of Our Lives

Chris Brown & Tyga- Ayo

Flo Rida & Sage The Gemini & Lookas- GDFR

Dance/Electronic:

Zedd & Selena Gomez- I Want You To Know

Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding- Outside

Olly Murs & Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up

Lilly Wood & Robin Schulz- Prayer In C

R&B:

Natalie La Rose & Jeremih- Somebody

Usher/Juicy J- I Don't Mind

Ne Yo & Juicy J- She Knows

The Weeknd- Earned It

Alternative:

Walk The Moon- Shut up and dance

Sheppard- Geronimo

Tove Lo- Talking Body

Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life

Fall Out Boy- Centuries

Thanks for reading! The polls for these will be up in this post tomorrow and on the announcements sidebar!'hoeo ya enjoyed and as always...

-G1GB

- Lance

Polls:

Pop: http://vote.pollcode.com/75291198

Rap: http://vote.pollcode.com/63473189

Dance: http://vote.pollcode.com/61623828

R&B: http://vote.pollcode.com/78367633

Alternative: http://vote.pollcode.com/45354541












13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry, not near my phone right now. I have it turned all the way off.
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. That's fine. There may be lot's of space messages because I tried to test it to see if it was my network, your network, my phone, your phone, or iMessage. Sorry. Oh, please let me know when you are ready and also, am I texting too much?

      Non emoji faces:
      :) = Happy Face
      :D = Laughing Face
      :)<3 = Lovely Face
      :P = Silly Face
      :!= Scared Face
      :( = Sad Face
      ;( = Crying Face
      :0 = Embarresed Face
      |:( = Mad Face
      :)z = Tired Face
      X( = Dying Face


      Delete
    3. No you are fine.
      -Remy

      Delete
  2. Polls are in post and will be on sidebar in "announcements" in 1 second!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool polls Lance!
      Warren.
      -Remy (I am starting to develop a relationship with Jason, no offence)

      Delete
    2. Ok. Thanks for the feedback on the polls. If you like Jason it's fine. Like if you like him than cool! It's great you guys have almost became like real friends. I find it really cool!!!!

      That's why I'm dedicating this weeks blog TBT moment to..... The days of Remance (remember these)

      Delete
  3. Attention readers:
    I have decided to take a break from commenting for a while.
    It's nothing about any of you, I just feel that I need some time to set my priorities straight. My schedule's getting to busy for me to really handle, and I just need some more time.
    However, I would ask that you not count me out of the squad, because I plan to return to commenting around Easter.
    But for now I won't be commenting for the next few weeks. I just want you to know that I'm still around, so don't worry about my absence!
    Until then, "keep calm and carry on!"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss your lovelienes! Your (Cough) countdown review, your love for the all annoying Thinking out loud, and most of all for being the best commenter on my blog! ( wait should I have said dat)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You hurt my feelings. Period.
      (crying emoji, and no not the happy tears one)
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. I thought I was the best commenter...
      -Remy

      Delete
  5. THE POLLS WERE AWWESOME AND STFU AND DANCE BETTER WIN

    ReplyDelete