Saturday, March 28, 2015

You Know Who (6)- 3/28/15

Hey people! This week "That lady who thinks she never goes out of Style" is back at #1 and it was kinda obvious to me. She got so much airplay this week. Anyway some songs left this countdown really quick this week so let's get to them!

Usher & Juicy J- I Don't Mind (#29)

Nova Rockefeller- Made In Gold (#31) [Seriously Spyder?]

OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#39) [My eyes are deceiving me]

Ed Sheeran- Don't (#42) [YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!]

Last weeks "Crappy" #1- Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (2)

The countdown:
45. Meghan Trainor- Lips are Movin' (Re-Entry)
44. Alesso & Tove Lo- Heroes (We Could Be) (#45) [#Leave]
43. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#44)
42. The Weeknd- Earned It (#34)
41. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#32)
40. Hozier- Take Me To Church (#26)
39. MKTO- American Dream (#33)
38. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#30)
37. The Vamps & Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (#28)
36. Marlon Roudette- When The Beat Drops Out (#39)
35. R5- Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (#35)
34. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#38)
33. Eden Xo- The Weekend (#37) [OMG ITS THE WEEKEND]
32. Echosmith- Bright (Debut)
31. Life Of Dillon- Overload (#24)
30. Nick Jonas- Chains (Debut)
29. Pitbull & Ne Yo- Time Of Our Lives (#43)
28. Vance Joy- Riptide (#19)
27. Rihanna/Kanye/Paul Mccratney- FourFiveSeconds (#41)
26. George Ezra- Budapest (#22)
25. Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding- Outside (#25)
24. Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life (#11)
23. Flo Rida- GDFR (Goin Down for Real) (#27)
22. Sam Smith & John Legend- Lay Me Down (Debut)
21. Zedd & Selena Gomez- I Want You To Know (#23)
20. Tori Kelly- Nobody Love (#21)
19. LunchMoney Lewis- Bills (#18)
18. OneRepublic- I Lived (#6)
17. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#36)
16. Sheppard- Geronimo (#13)
15. Olly Murs & Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up (#9)
14. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#8)
13. Natalie La Rose & Jeremih- Somebody (#20)
12. Kelly Clarkson- Heartbeat Song (#16)
11. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#17)
10. Ariana Grande- One Last Time (#14)
9. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#7)
8. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#15)
7. One Direction- Night Changes (#12)
6. Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars (Marco)- Uptown Funk (#3)
5. Maroon 5- Sugar (#4)
4. Ellie Goudling- Love Me Like You do (#5)
3. Taylor Swift- Style (#10)
2. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#1)
1. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#2) [6th week @ #1]

Biggest drop of the week: Hozier- Take Me To Church (-14)

Biggest jump of the week: Jason Derulo- Want To Want me (+19)

Newbies (and a re entrant)
~ Meghan Trainor had to re enter. Why couldn't All About That bass re enter?! Oh yeah, I forgot, because Hits 1 hates me with all their heart. Please leave next week!

~ "Cause tonight I'm shining bright, so bright"~ Echosmith. 
Boy do I love this song! It has such a lovely feel, and makes you just feel happy. This one may not get as much "Hits 1 popularity" as it should but it is definitely better than that song about kids that are cool.

~ Nick Jonas is back and now has his second song on the countdown with Chains! This one was released before Jealous but got popular about 3 months after Jealous. Weird right? I actually didn't get into this song until about Christmas time when I heard it on the channel Venus and I loved it! I still up to this day and time love it! If this doesn't go farther than Jealous I'd be suprised because it's already at #30 and is probably gonna jump next week!

~ Now for my favorite debut of all! Sam Smith & John Legend with Lay Me Down! Stay With Me & I'm Not The Only One didn't appeal as much as this one at first listen and that's because when I first heard this song it just got to me so much, like I was forced to listen! Now this track is like my 4th fav song and only climbing the ranks! Brace yourselfbecause I think we have a #1 in this song!

Blurbies!
~ Alright so Spyder obviously didn't take my request seriously? Alright I see how it is! The Weeknd- Earned It had got as far as to #3 on ITunes (Friday) so what the flip is it doing at #42 here! This is crazy! Unbeliaveble and crazy! I don't how you can be okay with this crap! Okay I'll stop. Let's just fix this, Spyder, okay? Thanks!

~ Eden Xo listened! She made Hits 1 let here awesome song jump! I hope this one jumps again next week because to be honest if she doesn't drop the music video than this probably won't blow up. It does have potential tho!

~ I really started enjoying Calvin Harris & Ellie Goudling- Outside. Like to a limit where I couldn't stop listening to it! This song better not have this type of tenure because as of now it's in my top 5 at #4 or #3 and I want that to stay!

~ C'mon Tori! Not the Tori commenting but Tori Kelly! This song deserves a bigger jump! Please Hits 1! I really hope this song at least gets top 5 because it would make Lance happy!

~ Guys Mark my words. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me will be top 2 song on this countdown. Mark those words. Now. Do it. This will happen. I'm okay with it but are you?

~ Uma Thurman & Night Changes, I now have no opinion on! I started enjoying them again this week. If Uma Thurman hits #1 than I'll hate it but Night Changes I actually started enjoying this week again. Interesting right?

~ Taylor Swift- Style is our next #1 song! I have to prepare for this earlier than it's actually going to happen so I'm ready. Everyone that hates Style brace yourself because next week it probably has a 50% of being out Número uno...

~ We welcomed back our great comment Thatchos this weekend! Welcome back Thatch (Lance making bad nicknames again) and we hope you stay a while! Also, we got a new commenter this weekend Tori! Welcome Tori and we hope to have you commenting for as long as your heart desires! Let's get to this weeks moments/awards

#TBT moment of week- The week Taylor Swift- Shake It Off 1st hit #1 starting 8 straight calendar months where she was at #1 (still going on)!

#Flashback moment- I heard Calvin Harris- Summer last night and it reminded me of Summer (crying emoji). I miss those days!

#Commenteroftheweek- Graham! Congrats on your award!


#Hits1HopeOfTheWeek- We have a song that has never hit #1 hit #1 next week? Please?

New Series!
~ This new weekly post is totally interactive! Anyone can be involved! Even anonymous people! It's a WEEKLY Q&A series! The reason why I'm doing this is becuase you can ask anything, I will answer. Unless obviously it's a stalker like question, like, " Where do you live, I love you". That'd scary... Yeah! The place to submit your questions will be linked in a new section on the sidebar labeled "Q&A series" sometime later tonight! I really hope you are pumped for this new thing because I truly am! I hope you guys have a great day and follow your dreams (Lance is now a wisdom Speaker). Hope y'all have a great day and as always.....

- G1GB

~ Lancy

Link to ask questions: ( http://goo.gl/forms/WucmIm9e8o)







88 comments:

  1. why are uma Thurman and night changes that gray color and what does that gray color mean
    Im tori I just started watching this blog and adrian's and I also follow alt-18 but I don't know any songs on there
    any of you hate made in gold I hate made in gld and no I am not tori Kelly why do people always say dat to me idk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tori! Welcome to the blog Fam! I thought you were actually Tori Kelly at 1st.... Yah. The grey color means no opinion. Also would you like the to be part got he squad. Thinly ruleis you have to comment frequently and tell us if you can't.

      Delete
  2. whats the weekly series thing I wanna be a part of it im only 11 do I still be a part of it? this is tori out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will find out in the blurbs. Oh and yah it's very interactive anyone that reads this blog can be apart of it!

      Delete
  3. I Want You To Know = old?!
    Geronimo = good?!

    Wtf Lance?

    Also everyone is misspelling Goulding. It's Goulding. Not Goudling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh XD I'll change that. Also, I want you to know it Isn't old it is repetivve which makes it a bit annoying. I still like the song. Also, Geronimo is still good because I just feel so good when I hear it (don't ask why)

      Delete
  4. geromino is crap my sister likes that song still cuz it plays on radio Disney but I don't and this is tori out

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous. the grayy color means super oldd. lance! i want you to know kame out 3 weeks ago. y is shake it off still green?

    ReplyDelete
  6. it'ta sooo olld! what das the grayy color mean. i don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. isn't the title of the song supossed to be repeated often? correct. you don't need to be saying "say geronimo" evry 5 seconds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still like geronimo so ya
    I heard yellow flicker beat,a sky full of stars,dangerous(big data) on alt nation
    I think ill be listening to more alt nation instead of hits 1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Who u talking about ive been here since early 2014

      Delete
  10. who'ss the new commenter?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. are you ever welcomeing me? i want to be in hits 1!

    ReplyDelete
  13. welcome me to hits 1!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi! mi name is aucklan and i'm blogging in tuscon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what happend to blogboy7?

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi tori! welcome to your blog fam!

    ReplyDelete
  17. can be part of the squad?

    ReplyDelete
  18. lance, but maybe it's style to jump 2.

    ReplyDelete
  19. yup, i'm a commenter graham!

    ReplyDelete
  20. yay! can you help me get on to blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Countdown blurbs(SCREW U T SWIFT)
    1.why did i dont mind leVe ;(
    2.every song except for i dont mind deserved to leave
    3.bottom 2 will leave next week trust me
    4.yay bright and chains debuted
    5.yay fourfiveseconds jumped
    6.told u all gdfr would jump it jumped in the top 10 in billboard!!!!!
    7.BEST DEBUT IN A WHILE LAY ME DOWN WITH JOHN LEGEND (HANDS DOWN SAM SMITH'S BEST) definetly deserved this high
    8:how do u still like shake it off?
    9.time of our lives is not old
    10.I WANT YOU TO KNOW IS NOT OLD
    11.bills is starting to get boring and bad again
    12.WHY IS SHUT UP AND DANCE IN BLUE (wth lance????)
    13.Earned it didnt air a lot so i wasnt surprised and WTF HITS 1???
    14.since u say a song that hasnt hit number 1 hit number 1 next week #TEAM SUGAR #TEAM STYLE #TEAM STFU AND DANCE
    15.i need your love (not to be confused with calvin klein and ellie) by shaggy and a bunch of other guys debuted hit-bound
    16.who is fancy-goodbye debuted hit-bound it is now better than the first time i heard it
    17.i really like you is definetly not as good as call me maybe
    18.talking body is getting popular so it might see a debut soon
    19.diggy down from the youtube 15 debuted hit-bound #WOOOOOO
    20.HOW LONG HAS INFINITY BEEN ON HIT-BOUND THIS IS RIDICULOUS
    21.something's gotta give by all time low debuted hit-bound (no opinion)
    #lance's gray and #adrian's dark green
    22.did hotel ceiling leave hit-bound?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes hotel ceiling left hitboud but house on fire didn't and I really want lampsgades on fire to debut!!1
      this is tori out

      Delete
  22. Replies
    1. Go to your blogger dashboard! Then after that go to create blog! Create your blog and name it with a non taken web address (Mikey had trouble with this) and you will have your blog!

      Delete
  23. me too. i tried and it did'nt work. by the way, mi adress is 7858 e starbright court. tuscon arizona(if you want to go to my house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Broths I'd totally love to but I live somewhere else :)))

      Delete
  24. I did it! The link is going to be in the bottom of the post, in this comment, and I. The sidebar!

    Link: http://goo.gl/forms/WucmIm9e8o

    ReplyDelete
  25. hello oslo/auklan those are weird names no offense and are you here to replace Jason I know im here to replace remy but how bout you?
    lance you need to change your backround it is hurting my eyes staring at it all of time
    i don't want to be a part od the squad i don't want to join the squad it sounds like a boys club and im a girl so ya
    this is tori out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whatdo you mean and this is tori out

      Delete
    2. You can still be in the squad as a girl, Remy is (was)?

      Delete
    3. then add me to the squad then
      hey did you know a guy who commented here before named yoswagga? ot swaggmonster?
      that was my brother
      this is tori out

      Delete
    4. Yes I know him! That was your brother. Who knew?

      Delete
  26. make sure you tell the squad that i'm joining!D:

    ReplyDelete
  27. where do you live lance?

    ReplyDelete
  28. proboly mikey typed in his address, not his fake address. that's what i did too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dude are you drunk or hogh cause i never did anything your saying i did

    ReplyDelete
  30. Done! can someone tell adrian to update my post?

    ReplyDelete
  31. that's just rude mikey! can you be nicer?

    ReplyDelete
  32. how kan i move my post over to the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for the kind words, Lance! It means a lot.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  35. GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT
    THIS WEEK'S WEEKEND COUNTDOWN LEAKED
    TRY NOT TO FREAK OUT
    HERE IT IS:


    45. Taylor Swift - Blank Space (-44)
    44. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (-42)
    43. Taylor Swift - Style (-40)
    42. AronChupa - I’m an Albatraoz (RE-ENTRY)
    41. Nicki Minaj - Anaconda (RE-ENTRY)
    40. Priory - Weekend (RE-ENTRY)
    39. OneRepublic - Love Runs Out (RE-ENTRY)
    38. AJR - I’m Ready (RE-ENTRY)
    37. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (RE-ENTRY)
    36. MAGIC! - Rude (RE-ENTRY)
    35. Rihanna - B**** Better Have My Money (DEBUT)
    34. Fetty Wap - Trap Queen (DEBUT)
    33. Bobby Shmurda - Hot Boy (DEBUT)
    32. Jeremih/YG - Don’t Tell ‘Em (DEBUT)
    31. Imagine Dragons - Demons (RE-ENTRY)
    30. Lorde - Team (RE-ENTRY)
    29. Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass (RE-ENTRY)
    28. Kim Cesarion - Undressed (RE-ENTRY)
    27. OneRepublic - Counting Stars (RE-ENTRY)
    26. Pitbull/Kesha - Timber (RE-ENTRY)
    25. Bastille - Pompeii (RE-ENTRY)
    24. Ne-Yo - She Knows (RE-ENTRY)
    23. Ursha - I Don’t Mind (RE-ENTRY)
    22. Bastille - Flaws (RE-ENTRY)
    21. Calvin Harris/John Newman - Blame (RE-ENTRY)
    20. Ed Sheeran - Don’t (RE-ENTRY)
    19. Fall Out Boy - Young Volcanoes (RE-ENTRY)
    18. Martin Garrix - Animals (RE-ENTRY)
    17. Maroon 5 - Animals (RE-ENTRY)
    16. Eden xo - The Weekend (+17)
    15. Hozier - Take Me to Church (+25)
    14. Lil Jon/Tyga - Bend Ova (DEBUT)
    13. MKTO - American Dream (+26)
    12. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis/Wanz - Thrift Shop (RE-ENTRY)
    11. Childish Gambino - 3005 (DEBUT)
    10. Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin’ (+35)
    9. Alesso/Tove Lo - Heroes (we could be) (+35)
    8. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off (+35)
    7. Nick Jonas - Jealous (+34)
    6. Fall Out Boi - Centuries (+32)
    5. The Vamps/Demi Lovato - Somebody to You (+32)
    4. Sam Smith - I’m Not the Only One (+30)
    3. Darude - Sandstorm (DEBUT)
    2. The Weeknd - Earned It (+40)
    1. Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light ‘Em Up) (RE-ENTRY) {7th Week @ #1}













    #aprilfools

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMG!! Woe they play mostly pass hits and rap music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't you understand it was APRIL FOOLS for petes sake!
      oh and btw I canr comment on hear anymore I forgot to tell my mom about something so ya she took away my computer so bye yall glad I could meet you all byyye

      Delete
  37. Guess who's back?






















    Me.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remy I got a lotta questions:

      Y u say Adrian's blog sucked

      Where have u been

      Did Jason so suicide

      Where is he

      And a lot more

      Delete
    2. Graham:
      1. That Remy that said that Adrian's blog sucked? That was NOT me! I swear! That was someone trying to be me! Please, Adrian, believe me! That Remy was NOT ME! That was someone who just thought it would be funny and to try and stir us up and say that your blog sucked. THAT was a DIFFERENT Remy. But not me! I SWEAR TO GOD, SATAN, AND MOHAMMAD!!!!!
      Please forgive me, guys. All of you. Just, please. You too, Thatchos. Believe in me! Trust me! PLEASE!
      Phew. Anyway, moving on. (but I WOULD like to speak to my impersonator, a.k.a. the hater, 'kay?)
      2. See the other comment I made on Adrian's blog about where I've been and why I haven't been commenting in the recent days/weeks.
      3. I don't know. I honestly don't know. Where is he? Where's Jason? I don't know. Don't ask me.
      4. A lot more? Hmm... I'll get to that shortly. :P
      Glad to be back, as always... G1GB
      -Remy (the REAL Remy)

      Delete
    3. I've tried Texting Jason to ask and say everyone misses him (I know I do), because his blog was really doing good.... and.... he disappeared! I don't like making assumptions because his could actually be something serious and I don't want to act like he doesn't want to comment because thus could be serious and there could be a very important reason why. But, Jason, we are all wondering... where are you?

      G1GB (We are almost halfway to 100,000 Pageviews!) love you guys!

      Delete
    4. Welcome back! I was starting to get confused.
      That's just the danger of anonymity…that's the word, right?

      :D

      Oh, in case you missed it, this week's Weekend Countdown actually LEAKED. You can find it earlier in the comments section of this post.

      Delete
    5. Oh, HAHA, Thatchos. The second I looked at it, I knew that it was fake. Sorry, but I just don't fall for those kinds of things anymore.
      So, yeah... :/
      -Remy

      Delete
    6. Okay, maybe I tried to make it sound too much like a joke…

      Delete
  38. when can you update my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  39. THIS IS JUST IN FROM JASON READRICK:

    ~ So, I texted Jason saying, We all miss you so much!?
    He responses with, "I just quit. I just don't feel comfortable texting people I don't know".

    ~ Jason we all understand. Everyone has certain things that hold them back and this may he one of yours. We all hope you you have a wonderful day and always stay strong through everything! We all will miss you and what you brought to the squad so much! I (and all of our crew) hope you have a great day and as always. ..

    - G1GB

    ~ Your friendly neighbor Lancey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the end for Jason Rearick. He is going to commit suicide after all... sadly.
      Whatever. I never really liked him anyway.
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. That was a lie all along!
      Sorry to disappoint.
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. (laughing emoji) still hate me?
      -Graham Badenhausen

      Delete
    4. I never said I hated you.
      I only said that to Trance. And Mikey (I think)
      Speaking of Mikey, where is he? He hasn't been active in the comments section in a while. Does anyone know what's up with him?
      -Remy

      Delete
    5. Remy...just because Jason said he doesn't feel comfortable anymore doesn't mean he's going to commit suicide. He may have something else behind him, but we shouldn't jump to conclusions and expect the worst!
      And, besides, what if he reads this?! What if Jason reads that Remy never liked him to begin with? He'll probably be crushed! Jason really cared for Remy!

      Please excuse my random outburst, but I'm just surprised and honestly a little disappointed at this. Jason tried to make a good blog, and that's all that matters now. He needed our support. And, simply how would you feel if someone supported you and then you found out they were kidding about it?
      We just need to treat Jason no different than if he were still an active member of the squad. :)

      Delete
  40. Sorry rems im just not as active here suring the weekdays as i am during the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  41. Replies
    1. You said mean things on Jason's blog, that's all.
      Okay, so your probably thinking, "Oh, no, not this again!" Well, I haven't forgotten about it. And neither should you.
      To Thatchos: Alright, so I'm sorry that I admitted my ignorance towards Jason. I mean, I still KINDA sorta like him... but not like, as much as before. Know what I mean?
      And, of course, I'll always like you, Thatchos. ;)
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Alright. I apologize for the randomness of my outburst.
      :)

      Oh, speaking of apologies, anybody else miss OneRepublic/Timbaland - Apologize?

      Delete
  42. Weekend Countdown - April 4, 2015

    Exit:
    Pitbull/Ne-Yo - Time of Our Lives (#29)

    Last Week's #1 Song: Taylor Swift - Blank Space (6)
    #45. OneRepublic - I Lived (-27)
    #44. Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin’ (+1)
    #43. Ed Sheeran - Don't (re-entry)
    #42. Alesso/Tove Lo - Heroes (we could be) (+2)
    #41. Hozier - Take Me to Church (-1)
    #40. Nick Jonas - Jealous (+1)
    #39. Ella Henderson - Ghost (-25)
    #38. R5 - Let's Not Be Alone Tonight (-3)
    #37. The Weeknd - Earned It (+5)
    #36. MKTO - American Dream (+3)
    #35. Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One (-1)
    #34. Tay Tay - Shake It Off (+9) {12 Weeks @ #1}
    #33. Marlon Roudette - When the Beat Drops Out (+3)
    #32. Fall Out Boy - Centuries (+6) {2 Weeks @ #1}
    #31. Eden xo - The Weekend (+2)
    #30. Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life (-6)
    #29. Rihanna/Kanye West/Paul McCartney - FourFiveSeconds (-2)
    #28. The Vamps/Demi Lovato - Somebody to You (+9)
    #27. Natalie La Rose/Jeremih - Somebody (-14)
    #26. Sam Smith/John Legend - Lay Me Down (-4)
    #25. LunchMoney Lewis - Bills (-6)
    #24. Life of Dillon - Overload (+7)
    #23. Jason Derülo - Want to Want Me (-6)
    #22. Echosmith - Bright (+10)
    #21. Zedd/Selena Gomez - I Want You to Know (+0)
    #20. Kelly Clarkson - Hearbeat Song (-8)
    #19. Calvin Harris/Ellie Goulding - Outside (+6)
    #18. Tori Kelly - Nobody Love (+2)
    #17. Flo Rida/Sage the Gemini/Lookas - GDFR (+6)
    #16. Walk the Moon - Shut Up and Dance (-5)
    #15. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy - Wrapped Up (+0)
    #14. George Ezra - Budapest (+12)
    #13. Nick Jonas - Chains (+17)
    #12. Vance Joy - Riptide (+16)
    #11. Taylor Swift - Blank Space (-10) {6 Weeks @ #1}
    #10. Fall Out Boi - Uma Thurman (-2)
    #9. Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good. (+0)
    #8. Sheppard - Geronimo (+8)
    #7. Ariana Grande - One Last Time (+3)
    #6. Maroon 5 - Sugar (-1)
    #5. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (-1)
    #4. One Direction - Night Changes (+3)
    #3. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk (+3) {4 Weeks @ #1}
    #2. The AAAAAAAALLMIGHTY Taylor Swift - Style (+1)
    #1. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (+1) {3rd Week @ #1]

    Biggest DROP!!!…of the Week: OneRepublic - I Lived (-27)
    Biggest Jump of the Week: Nick Jonas - Chains (+17)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh yes.
    Thanks to this week's countdown, I ultimately hate Hits 1 right now.
    You'd better believe it. D:<
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Challenge to you all: Name the best and worst thing that happened this week.

      My favorite would be Blank Space's drop.
      My least favorite would be I Lived's drop.

      Delete
    3. Favorite Thing: I Lived's drop to #45. Yasss. :D

      Least Favorite Thing: Either Geronimo's jump to #8 or Riptide's jump to #12. I hated both of those jumps.

      Delete
    4. Favorite thing: same as Adrian.
      Least favorite: Don't's re-entry. WTF?
      -Remy

      Delete
    5. "Least favorite thing: Don't's re-entry."

      Says the same person who said they were sad when that very song left the Hot 100...

      #OpinionsCanChangeTho

      Delete
    6. Favorite thing: Style's jump.
      Least favorite thing: I Lived's drop.

      Delete
  44. Fav=ghost's drop
    Least fav=riptide's jump

    ReplyDelete
  45. Favorite
    Nick Jonas-Chains got the biggest jump of the week and Vance a Joy-Riptide making a new peak
    Least favorite thing Sam Smith/Jihn Legend-Lay Me Down falling This Is Jack Lambert out

    ReplyDelete
  46. https://pjcockrell.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/empty_tomb11.jpg

    Happy Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. can you ever update my color code blog?

    ReplyDelete