Wednesday, March 11, 2015

T45 Mania W/ Lance Warren

Intro: Last week Love Me Like You Do held on to #1 for a 2nd week in a row. This was the 1st time in a while a so has been #1 two or more weeks in a row. Becky G- Shower does still hold the record with 5 wks at #1! This week we are joined by 6 debuts & 6 exits! We get 1 re-entry and well a little drama! Now without further ado here are the songs leaving!

I Love Makonnen/Drake- Tuesday (#45) [1 week @ #1]

Selena Gomez- The Heart Wants What It Wants (#44)

Fifth Harmony- Sledgehammer (#43)

Prince Royce & Snoop Dogg- Stuck On A Feeling (#42)

Florida Georgia Line- Sun Daze (#40) [Peak: #3]

Kid Ink/Tinashe/Usher- Body Language (#31) [Peak: #11]

Last weeks #1 song: Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (2)
The countdown:
45. OneRepublic- I Lived (#39)
44. Alesso/Tove Lo- Heroes (We Could Be) (#37)
43. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#32)
42. Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#30)
41. Beyoncé- 7/11 (#25)
40. Taylor Swift- Wonderland (#29)
39. Rae Sremmurd- No Type (#24)
38. Taylor Swift- New Romantics (#22)
37. Ciara- I Bet (Debut)
36. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#41)
35. Fifth Harmony & Kid Ink- Worth It (Debut)
34. Sheppard- Geronimo (#35)
33. Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life (#21)
32. Rihanna/Kanye/Paul McCartney- FourFiveSeconds (#36)
31. Rae Sremmurd & Nicki Minaj- Throw Sum Mo (#33)
30. Ne Yo/Juicy J- She Knows (#17)
29. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#19)
28. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#28)
27. Jessie J- Masterpiece (Re-Entry)
26. Sia- Elastic Heart (#27)
25. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#27)
24. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#38)
23. Mumford & Sons- Believe (Debut)
22. Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You (#34)
21. The Weeknd- Earned It (Debut)
20. Taylor Swift- Style (#12)
19. Sam Smith- Lay Me Down (#23)
18. Kelly Clarkson- Heartbeat Song (#20)
17. Chris Brown & Tyga- Ayo (#16)
16. Lilly Wood & Robin Schulz- Prayer In C (#18)
15. Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding- Outside (#15)
14. Walk the moon- shut Up And Dance (#12)
13. Vance Joy- Riptide (#9)
12. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#4)
11. Natalie La Rose & Jeremih- Somebody (#11)
10. Zedd & Selena Gomez- I want you to Know (#14)
9. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (Debut)
8. Ariana Grande- One Last Time (#5)
7. Nick Jonas- Chains (#7)
6. Big Sean/Drake & Kanye West- Blessings (#2)
5. Nicki Minaj & Drake W/ Lil Wayne- Truffle Butter (#10)
4. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#4)
3. Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini & Lookas- GDFR (#8)
2. Tori Kelly- Nobody Love (#2) [2nd week in a row @ #1]
1. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You (#1) [3rd week @ #1]

Thanks for reading the post! Love you guys so much!!!! Joel you enjoyed it and as always...

- G1GB

~ Lance


13 comments:

  1. how about talking body and stfu and dance switch places

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god. It's Shut Up and Dance. Not Stfu and Dance.

      Delete
  2. I mean truffle butter not talking body

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want To Want Me is actually a pretty bad song. I was hoping Derulo would go back to the style of his album, Future History. Unfortunately not. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I listened to the "world premiere" of that song! I can never catch a premiere of a good song...

      Delete
  4. Never heard it on hits 1....... HOW MUCH GREATNESS AM I MISSING and FYI why barely any comments lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know. Maybe because it's T45...........

      Delete
  5. My blog is currently being UPDATED! It's actually happening! Go to hits1countdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like your doing to much. Only do what's possible for you. Obviously the Sky is the limit, but to be honest that's a lot for one post! Good luck and I look forward to being blown away (as Carrie underwood would say)

      Delete
    2. I CAN do a ton! I was just busy talking to Remy, and I lost intrest for a while. I think I'm interested again and should be for a really long time.
      So far:
      - Sidebar
      - Template

      Posts tomorrow

      Delete
  6. When is your post coming out?
    ...
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete