Saturday, March 7, 2015

Super Overplayed Person- (1)- 3/7/15

Hello lovelies! (why did I just call you guys that, like not all of you all are lovely, right!?!) 
Anyway, this week our #1 artist nickname (my new thing) is "Super Overplayed person". Why? You may ask! Here's why! HITS 1 OVERPLAYS ALL HIS SONGS!!! Okay. That's enough. Bye bye to the following songs...

Fifth Harmony- Sledgehammer (#44)

5Sos- What I Like About You (#42) [Get outta here!]

Last weeks #1- You Know Who (T-Swizzle)- Blank Space
The "very annoying" countdown:
45. Ed Sheeran- Don't (#43) [Ahhhh! Leave!!!]
44. Pitbull & Ne Yo- Time Of Our Lives (#29)
43. OneRepublic- Love Runs Out (#45) [WHAT!?!? L-e-a-v-e]
42. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#40)
41. Sam Smith- I'm Not The Only One (#28)
40. Alesso & Tove Lo- Heroes (We Could Be) (Re-entry)
39. Priory- Weekend (#38)
38. MKTO- American Dream (#35)
37. AronChupa- I'm An Albatroaz (#36)
36. Kelly Clarkson- Heartbeat Song (#30) [The other way!]
35. Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini & Lookas- GDFR (#39)
34. George Ezra- Budapest (Debut)
33. Ne Yo & The Ghost of Juicy J- She Knows (#41)
32. Life Of Dillon- Overload (#33)
31. The Vamps & Demi Lovato- Somebody To You (#19)
30. Charli XCX- Boom Clap (#26)
29. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#32)
28. Nova Rockefeller- Made In Gold (#31)
27. Walk the moon- Shut Up And Dance (#34)
26. Eden Xo- The Weekend (#37)
25. LunchMoney Lewis- Bills (#22)
24. OneRepublic- I Lived (#13)
23. Tori Kelly- Nobody Love (#25)
22. Lilly Wood & Robin Schulz- Prayer In C (#24)
21. Ariana Grande- One Last Time (#27)
20. Ursha & The Ghost Of Juicy J- I Don't Mind (#17)
19. R5- Lets Not be Alone Tonight (#23)
18. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#20)
17. Olly Murs & Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up (#21)
16. Sheppard- Geronimo (#16)
15. Rihanna/Kanye West & Paul McCartney- FourFiveSeconds (#15)
14. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#18)
13. One Direction- Night Changes (#8)
12. Vance Joy- Riptide (#14)
11. Taylor Swift- Style (#10)
10. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#4)
9. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#6)
8. Imagine Dragons- I Bet My Life (#9)
7. Meghan Trainor- Lips Are Movin' (#12)
6. Hozier- Take Me To Church (#7)
5. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Fo (#13)
4. Maroon 5- Sugar (#5)
3. Marco- Uptown Funk (#3)
2. You Know Who (T-Swizzle)- Blank Space (#1)
1. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#2) [Foooo real!?!?]

Biggest drop of the week: Pitbull (A dog or a person?!?!) & Ne Yo- Time Of Our Lives (-15)

Biggest JUMP of the week: Eden Xo- The Weekend (+11)

Newbies
~ On this week of "Newbies" where I introduce to you all the new songs on our lovely countdown we have 2 songs, well actually one but anyway let's get to them!

~ Alesso & Tove Lo tried! They really did! They were Heroes!!! (Lance cries) (why I don't know) Thank you for re-entering..... JUST KIDDING! Why'd this re enter!!!! It doesn't deserve once it left it should have been done! (Lance calms himself) please leave next week..............

~ Well Well! George Ezra, the British guy, has debuted. Don't be fooled by the color, I actually do know this song... But... I don't know what to think! It's just boring, but at the same time insanely fun (To me! Don't judge) but maybe I'll like it maybe not!

Hitbound
Okay! This week on hitbound there were Zero, Zip, Natta (is that even right spelling), and NO debuts on hitbound! Why? Because we had no debuts off hitbound dumbos! No just kidding your not dumb (can I shut up!).

~ Obviously, I was terribly wrong about the Chains having a huge airplay week thing I said! Hey I'm optimistic though!! That's good right (no!?!) (whatever, haters gon hate!). Anyway, It aired like..... 7 or 8 times during the school week! Yep my prediction was just.... That bad!

~ The Weeknd- Earned It grew on me a lot in the last week! I swear this guy intentionally does his hair like that. Like for real! How does this live with such ugly hair. It looks like a pigeon is in his hair. Ok I'll stop! Sorry for being mean Abel Tesfaye (his real name).

~ Gosh hitbound was really boring this week! That's enough let's get to the blurbs!

Baby if you want blurbs then all of this will go away!
~ Since Ed Sheeran won't be #1 again next week (I'm sure of it), the question who's our next #1 artist?!? I'm gonna make a poll for it and that'll be out later. But first let me make my prediction! I'm gonna go with Maroon 5! Why? It only makes sense. Uptown Funk isn't getting enough digital sales anymore. Blank Space isn't getting enough digital sales anymore. Thinking Out Loud is 2nd in digital sales with Sugar at 3rd, but who's first. Uptown Funk is but it's only dropping everywhere else and it won't be #1 again next week. I feel this is an opportunity for either M5 or Ellie Goulding and if they don't take it, well, it might never come around again...

~ Vance Joy- Riptide Is #12! Who would've knew! A song that goes on hitbound and debuts. Gets to #22 and.... Drops to #30. Gets back to #22. Jumps to #14. Drops back to #22. Gets back to #14. And this time it follows through with a jump to #12! Could we have a T10 song!?!!??

~ Hozier did a "cover" of Royal Grande- Problem (That's Ariana's nickname) and lets just say he slayed it! Absolutely amazing! I know I hate Take Me To Church but that doesn't deny this guy has talent! Oh boy he's very talented! Hozier we might have our next Sam Smith here (a breakout artist that keeps making hits!)

~ Pitbull (Dog or Person) & Ne Yo are not done with Time Of Our Lives and by this I mean it still has more! This happened to Take Me To Church & Jealous at very similar times! I look forward to seeing you back in the 30's next week! Right!?! Okay!

~ I'm tired of my boring background on my posts! Expect a change tonight people! 

~ I realized that I really don't get enough feedback from you guys! So I'm gonna do what Jason did and make a poll basically saying how do you like the blog. If I get a bad vote I'll try to find out who voted that and see what they don't like and how I can change it!

~ Eden xo- The Weekend is insanely Catchy! I love it! I love the opening of the song and each verse that, "Shoop Shoop, Shoop be doop doop". I don't know it makes me feel good!

~ I must say now that..... LunchMoney Lewis- Bills is absolutely amazing!!! I literally love it so much! But of course I like more fast paced upbeat fun songs not slow serious songs. But I guess everyone has their own thing they like!

~ This week viewer/commenter of the week is..... Drumroll...... Thatchos! Congratulations on your award!

My top 5
5. LunchMoney Lewis- Bills
4. Eden Xo- The Weekend
3. Nova Rockefeller- Made In Gold
2. Ellie Goudling- Love Me Like You Do
1. Tori Kelly- Nobody Love

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed comment! I love you people so much.... And we're almost at 42,000 Pageviews! And as always...

#G1GB

- Lance

43 comments:

  1. SHUT UP N DANCE AND GOIN DOWN FOR REAL ARE THE TWO BEST SONGS oh so you hate thinking out loud now (I CANT FREAKIN BELIEVE YPU LANCE UR DISSAPOINTONG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mikey were you the one who voted "a few flaws"? If so what are they. And how do you guys like the totally revamped everything?!?

      Delete
    2. I also voted "A few flaws." The main flaw to me is grammar.
      Also, thank you for the award!!!

      Review is up now on Adrian's blog!

      Delete
    3. Grammer issues... Okay?!? I guess..... Lke I didn't assume someone would look that closely at Grammar but like its cool. I'll try my best to Improve that over the next couple weeks. I have a 93 in English or Language Arts tho..... So I think your mistaken.... :)

      - G1GB

      Delete
    4. People have actually called me the grammar police because I look out for incorrect grammar/spelling.

      Delete
  2. I voted a few flaws because same as THATCHOS grammer and that's really it and there no such thing as perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lance, for some reason, I can't text you on iMessage. Please tell me what's going on. Also, where's Remy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait… Remy is dead? Nooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM SAD NOW........


      But, in all reality, I don't think she's dead, she probably hasn't found time to comment much today.

      Delete
    2. Wait....I'm the second girl to comment wait am I?

      Delete
  5. I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jason, do you have strong feelings toward me? Cause I think you secretly do.
      Hmm...
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Whoever said I was a ghost...
      -Remy

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. Expect something from me shortly. If you are still available. Yes, I do have an iPhone.
      -Remy

      Delete
    2. Oh and we are basically flirting right now :D
      That's okay, though. :)
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Did you see what I said on your blog?
      Sorry this came in 3 comments :/
      -Remy

      Delete
    4. I kinda have a crush on remy

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lance nice emoji background :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  10. I just listened to Ryn Weaver – OctaHate which just debuted on Hit-Bound this week. One word: Love!!! The chorus is super catchy! I really like her voice! I hope it debuts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your late it debuted last week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Jason are you free to text?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why didn't u want my #.

      Is it cause u hate me.

      Delete
    2. No. I won't tell you why, though :/
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. Nothin. Just nothing. Remy it's fine. I accidentally typed that whole comment.. Maybe you don't hate me. I'll never know. I like my wall paper tho and I'll keep it. Smh. I'm working on a post now...

      Delete
  13. No!!! I never heard of Ryn Weaver-Octonate

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hate to say this but.

    Whoever said this blog was terrible seriously needs to tell me why?

    This person really does cause if your just answering for no reason I'm blocking you from viewing this blog ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lance it wasn't me (remember I answered a few flaws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If was obviously someone that doesn't comment

      Or
      .... Maybe (I won't say)

      Delete
    2. oh an the backround is teribl
      wtf cryin emohji like wtf dude
      -swagmonsta

      Delete
    3. I like the background. I think that emoji is really funny. I use it all the time when I'm texting my friends.

      Delete