Monday, June 22, 2015

#AskLance #2!


Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to my blog! I am back with the weekly Q&A series #AskLance! I am answering 5 per post, so if yours was not answered to not worry! Please do not ask the same question over again that someone else asked because it won't be answered. You can ask as many times as you want and about anything! Let's get to the Q&A!

Question 1 from Alyssa Joils: Are you ever going to do youtube? I think you'd have similar success.

Answer: I don't know :). I could do it but then again I have the fear of failure and I just don't know. YouTube is a whole lot more work than just making/editing a blogger post. On YouTube you have to: Make the video, Cut the video, edit the video, add special effects, possibly send the video to your PC (to upload), upload the video. It's a lot of work that I'm not ready for. So your answer is.... no. Thanks for the question Alyssa :).

Question 2 from Mikey Rossy: Favorite Sport?

Answer: basketball Mikey, basketball. Alright, thanks Mikey.... ;) :) ;) :) (STOP LANCE!)

Question 3 from Jack Farrell: Who is your best friend IRL?

Answer: why do u wanna know! Hahahahahahaha. Okay I'll tell you.... Or nah (goteemmmmmmm) okay I'll stop. My best friend in real life is Derek, he's pretty chillll. You'll see him in my Instagram school photos a lot, K Jack. Cool. Good question ;) :) ;) :)

Question 4 from Joshua Hammond: Top 5 Youtubers? Loving the consistency. Keep it up!

Answer: Thanks Joshua! I love it when people say such nice things bout' this blog! You rule. Anyway, to your question. My top 5 Youtubers. At #5 I got.... Siggaz. I just die when watching his videos, Absolutely hilarious! At #4 I got..... Bart Baker. His parodies are chill. At #3 I got....... Mackenzie Marie. Don't tell me she's for girls! Her Stories are so entertaining and she has a fun sense of humor and personality to watch. At #2 it's my boi Imav3Riq! He's the creator of G1GB and he's just really funny and a good guy!! I kinda look up to him tbh. But, at #1, my favorite UTuber of all.... It is..... Myself (Wha wha whaaaaaaa). No guys my favorite youtuber is Kristopher London. Now don't tell he's inappropriate because guess what? "What Lance?", Idgaf! "Whoa Lance, profanity". He's just fun to watch and I understand his sense of humor and find it funny. Thanks Josh :)

Question 5 from DJ Williams: When you read your posts and read Adrian's whose are more entertaining? I like yours a little more, because of humor.

Answer: This question is very hard to answer. My answer is that we are different people with different personalities. That definitely shows by how we are in out posts. So I don't have a favorite. But, thanks DJ for saying you like mine more ;) and thanks for the question :)!

And..... That was #AskLance #2! If you enjoyed than thanks (I guess) and I love you for reading and liking my posts! You are cool! Remember to ask more questions and vote for the Ultimate Summer Soundtrack! It doesn't matter if you comment or not you can still type a question to the link under the "#AskLance" sidebar! I love u Fam and as always.....

~ God 1st, God Bless

- Lancy! (love U Fam!)

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for using my question, that was the first thing that popped into my head when I asked it :D. This blog is really cool and nice job with the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Keep up the good work with your blog and you'll see results!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much! I can't wait to see my year end results! At 7 months I think I'm doing good with getting to 5,000. I'm hoping to get close to 10,000 by December. #hopefully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always think BEYOND your limits! Aim for 50,000. Even though the chances are slim but it'll make you push your blog to another level! I believe you can do it Jack. #strivetogreatness ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I try! Look at all of us though, you guys didn't expect to get this far, but here you are!

      Delete
    3. It's great to see hard work paying off!

      Delete
  3. Well I'm not at 5,000 yet, but I'm getting there pretty fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to create a Google+ account.
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! You should make a blog!

      Delete
    2. Did we mention that would be cool?

      Delete
    3. YES! IT! WOULD! BE! COOL!!!!

      Okay, um, I'll calm down...

      Delete
    4. WOAH WOAH WOAH.
      I really appreciate your support guys, but there's this one little dilemma that stands in the way: I haven't created one yet!
      As in, my parents won't let me.
      #sucksliketomorrow
      #reallybadhashtag
      #okayillstopnow
      #byyyyeeeeeeee
      -Remy

      Delete
    5. BUT I REALLY WANT TO!
      BUT MY PARENTS WON'T LET ME!
      AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO INFURIATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      -Remy

      Delete
    6. That's fine. We all got our problems. It would've been cool, but we understand. :)

      Delete
    7. Yea, but it would have been cool :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Really! Awesome. Comment the link so that I can add it to the other blogs.

      Delete
    2. Guys check out my blog heres the link: http://hits1andmusic.blogspot.com/

      Delete