Saturday, June 20, 2015

You Know Who (1)| June 20th, 2015



Hey Hey Hey (in memory of Shake It Off) and welcome back go my blog Ladies and Gentlemen! This week on this very diddle wacky countdown (what the **** did I just say) we had us a boring but yet graceful week (Whaaaa?). Ok since I sound stupid right now let's get to the ONE sadly song leaving :)

Cody Simpson- New Problems (#36)

Last weeks #1 song: Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again
This countdown begins :)
45. The Weeknd- Earned It (#45) [called it!]
44. George Ezra- Budapest (#23)
43. One Direction- Night Changes (#29)
42. Marlon Roudette- When The Beat Drops Out (#43)
41. Nick Jonas- Chains (#20)
40. Sam Smith/John Legend- Lay Me Down (#38)
39. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#42)
38. Omi- Cheerleader (Debut)
37. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up (#39)
36. Magic!- No Way No (#24)
35. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#44)
34. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#35)
33. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (#34)
32. Pitbull/Chris Brown- Fun (#26)
31. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#32)
30. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge- You Know You Like It (#28)
29. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#33)
28. Katy Tiz- Whistle (While You Work It) (#41)
27. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#31)
26. Jess Glynne- Hold My Hand (#37)
25. Maroon 5- Sugar (#27)
24. Bea Miller- Fire N Gold (#18)
23. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/Mø- Lean On (#22)
22. Rachel Platton- Fight Song (#40)
21. Fifth Harmony/The Ghost Of Kid Ink- Worth It (#16)
20. Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband (#25)
19. Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart (#19)
18. One Direction- Where Do Broken Hearts (#12)
17. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#8)
16. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#17)
15. Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi- I Need Your Love (#30)
14. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (#20)
13. D.Guetta/N.Minaj/B.Rexha/Afrojack- Hey Mama (#13)
12. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#9)
11. Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You (#14)
10. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#4)
9. Echosmith- Bright (#15)
8. Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt... (#7)
7. Sam Hunt- Take Your Time (#11)
6. Taylor Swift- Style (#10) [WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHY!]
5. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again (#1)
4. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#5)
3. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#6)
2. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#2)
1. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (#3)

Biggest DROP of the week: TIE: George Ezra- Budapest & Nick Jonas- Chains (-21)

Biggest JUMP of the week: Rachel Platton- Fight Song (+18)

New entrant
~ This weeks debut comes from an artist who managed to hit #1 this week on the ITunes Charts with a song you wouldn't really think would be a #1 "type" song, that artist is Omi! Cheerleader is a good song that i think can have a lot of success judging off its success on other charts and digital sales I think this could hit that all time high #1 spot :)!

Hitbound
~ Years & Years- King seems like it's been on hitbound a long time! This song isn't really getting much airplay either. If the digital sales & popularity don't pick up I don't see Years & Years notching they're first countdown song.

~ This weeks song I want to debut is:::::: Los 5- Mañana, I really want this song to debut!! I heard it earlier this week and I gotta say, it was a fun song! So yeah that's the recipient do this weeks "Song I hope debuts award".

~ I see two automatic debuts next week: Adam Lambert- Ghost Town & The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face.

~ " I'm Good, I'm Good, I'm Good, I'm Good livin' life just like I should wouldn't change if I could". Haha :) I would be good if this song would DEBUT ON THIS TERRIBLE COUNTDOWN!!
#JustKiddingDoe

~ Guys, my mom was getting turnt to I Don't like it, I Love It, Love it, love it". I don't know why I told you this (WHAT ARE YOU DOING LANCE? IDK!!!!!)

~ Lets um, get to the blurbs. Okay? :)

Oh I think that I've found myself a blurbleader
~ So The Weeknd- Earned It is just gonna stay here forever? I guess so. #BePrepared

~ It's looking like the end of long tenures for Nick Jonas- Chains, George Ezra- Budapest, and One Direction- Night Changes. These songs should be leaving anyway.

~ I was dreaming last night and here's what happend: I had a thought that maybe Hits 1 didn't have a four song limit for artist and what if Shake It Off, Blank Space, Style, and Bad Blood were all still here. Bruh, that'd be cray-cray (like Tay-Tay). My point is, Shake It Off was still getting enough votes to stay on this countdown. If that Bad Blood song about Katy didn't enter than maybe Taylor would have set the record for weeks on the countdown. Who knows?

~ Olly Murs/Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up is hanging in there. Same with When The Beat Drops Out, these songs don't want to leave.

~ So, that Magic!- No Way No just wasn't meant to be. I really really really really really hope this song jumps next week. 

~ I was hearing I Know You Like It left & right this week but of course, Classic Hits 1, the song doesn't jump.....

~ " Sugar, please leave won't you off the countdown you thief (what?) cause I need a little better music for me so you stay on the countdown, won't leave yet and you still jump what the heck? Sugar, please leave won't you get off the countdown to thief". #GetSugarOffTheCountdownNextWeek

~ Hits 1, can you grant this one wish. Hits 1: Yes we can. Lance: thanks. Lance: Can Fifth Harmony/Ghost Ink- Worth It please get into the top 5? Hits 1: Yes Lance, we'll make it happen. #TheyPromised

~ I did not imagine freakin All Time Low ever being in the top 15.... top 10? Top 5? Maybe not but possibly so, again who knows????????

~ *Drinks Coffee*, Oh let's see the weekend countdown. *sees #7*. What? Wait Sam Hunt at #7!! #AnythingCanHappen

~ Talking Body @ #3! This countdown is crazy! Does Tove Lo notch her 1st #1. I say no, she peaks at #2.

~ And Tay Tay is again at #1..... #OhNo

Awards
~ TBT Song Of The Week: June 23rd, 2012- The Wanted- Chasing The Sun

~ Most Missed Song of the week: Eminem/Rihanna- The Monster

~ #1 recommendation for Hits 1: Sam Hunt- House Party

~ Thanks for reading this weeks post guys! Remember #AskLance is released every Monday and you can ask a question about anything to me but pressing you finger on the link under the sidebar that is labeled, "#AskLance". T45 Mania is out and if you haven't already check it out as 5H & Kiddy Ink tied Becky G for the most weeks at #1 in Mania history!! I love u Fam and I hope you have a blessed Saturday afternoon! Bye!

~ God 1st, God Bless

- Lancy! (love U Fam!)




10 comments:

  1. bad blood jumped 2 spots to 1 talking body went up 3 to number 3 uma thurman went down 3 to 12 something's gotta give went up 6 to 14 whistle from 41,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did mess up! That'll be changed soon. Sorry :)

      Delete
  2. #41 says nick jonas-jealous from 20-41 and nick jonas-jealous went up 1 to 31
    why are there 2 jealous's on the countdown?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Nick Jonas just ran out of ideas. Since Jealous did so well, he thought he'd do it again. Sad, though, that we're living in a world like this. Where artists can release the same song twice and nobody will care. :(


      I'm just kidding, I know it's Chains. >D >D >D

      Delete
  3. If Talking Body were to hit #1…now that would honestly be unbearable.
    If Honey, I'm Good. were to hit #1…now that would honestly be AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete