Sunday, June 28, 2015

The Moon Walkers (3)|June 27th, 2015


Yo Yo Yo guys!!!!!!! I am in THE Orange Beach right now and it is Orange like you've never seen Orange before.... (Yea okay Lance). Haha, now on the to what you (hopefully) came to this post for, The lovely yet annoying Weekend Countdown hosted by Spyder Harrison :)! Before I start being dumb and making bad jokes again let's get to this weeks songs leaving :)

One Direction- Night Changes (#43) [Going away party?]

The Weeknd- Earned It (#45) [See ya boiiiiiii]

Last weeks #1 song: Taylor Swift- Bad Blood
The countdown:
45. Nick Jonas- Chains (#41)
44. Marlon Roudette- When The Beat Drops Out (#42)
43. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up (or down?) (#37)
42. Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband (#20)
41. Magic!- No Way No (or yes) (#36)
40. George Ezra- Budapest (#44)
39. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#39)
38. The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (Debut)
37. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#35)
36. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#17) [mwahahahah]
35. Sam Smith/John Legend- Lay Me Down (#40)
34. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge- You Know You Like It (#30)
33. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#29)
32. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#34)
31. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (#33)
30. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/Mø- Lean On (#23)
29. Maroon 5- Sugar (#25)
28. Pitbull/Chris Brown- Fun (#32)
27. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#27)
26. Nicki Minaj- The Night Is Still Young (or old?) (Debut)
25. Bea Miller- Fire N Gold (#24)
24. Jess Glynne- Hold My Hand (#26)
23. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#31)
22. Fifth Harmony/The Ghost Of Kid Ink- Worth It (#21)
21. Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart (#19)
20. Omi- Cheerleader (#38)
19. Rachel Platten- Fight Song (#22)
18. Katy Tiz- Whistle (While You Work It) (#28)
17. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (#14)
16. One Direction- Where Do Broken Hearts (#18)
15. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#16)
14. Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi- I Need Your Love (#15)
13. Echosmith- Bright (#9)
12. Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You (#11)
11. Sam Hunt- Take Your Time (#7)
10. Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt... (#8)
9. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Bebe Rexha- Hey Mama (#9)
8. Taylor Swift- Style (#6)
7. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#12)
6. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#10)
5. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#3)
4. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#4)
3. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again (#5)
2. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (#1) [1 week @ #1]
1. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#2) [3 weeks @ #1]

Biggest drop of the week: Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband (-22)

Biggest Jump Of The Week: Omi- Cheerleader (+18)

New Entrants
~ The Weekend has left & entered the countdown this week and his entrant just happens to be Can't Feel My Face! I am really enjoying this Summer jam right now as it influences a lot of MJ vibes and in my book that can't be a bad thing! The song is one of The Weeknd faster songs so if you don't dig this one like me you'll probably enjoy some of his other stuff such as Often, Earned It, and The Hills.

~ Nicki Minaj is finally back on the countdown this week 
with The Night Is Still Young. I'm personally enjoying this song right now unlike I did with her last song, Anaconda. Yeah, let's not even talk about that song.... This song though actually is a lot better! First off, all Anaconda is a crap remake of Baby Got Back by Sir Mix a-lot. The song had no uniqueness at all! It wasn't even a good remake. This new countdown song by Nicki slays and is probably her 2nd best to date.

Hitbound
~ MKTO- Bad Girls has enough airplay this week to debut but didn't. If you remember a while ago The Script- Superheroes had one week where it had a lot of airplay and didn't debut. That song never graduated hitbound and made the countdown. Hopefully the same doesn't happen to Bad Girls because I'd be raged!

~ Hits 1 strikes again! Why the He** isn't A$AP Rocky included in Good For You! This song isn't the same without 
him! Same with Kendrick in Bad Blood & Kid ink in Worth It! Add them please? Oh wait I forgot, None of the Hits 1 crew reads my posts!

~ Adam Lambert- Ghost Town has grown on me insanely!  I Hope this song debuts soon because without it my heart is like a ghost town..... (That was terrible and didn't even make sense......)

~ Debut predictions: Shawn Mendes- Stitches, Sam Smith- Like I Can, Selena Gomez- Good For You, and MKTO- Bad Girls.

The Blurb is still young
~ I seriously don't know how Wrapped Up has managed to stay on this countdown as long as it has. It isn't popular anywhere else yet come Christmas time we'll most likely be hearing if on the End Of the Year Hits 1 Top 45. Thanks for your great tenure Olly, bye :)

~ Halfway through the year let me name the midway flop of the year: Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband. You already knew that was coming! This song legitimately could have hit top 5. Sadly though, it didn't even hit top 10. Now, I don't know for sure if this song has another comeback run in it but as long as last run lasted (2 weeks) I don't think it does.

~ Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do will be gone within the next few weeks I'm sure of it. This song should be gone next week at the rate it's fallen. #9-#17-#36.....

~ DJ Snake just doesn't have much success with Hits 1 does he! His hit Turn Down For What lasted one week! Both songs Lean On & You Know You Like It aren't exactly doing well either though they can turn these tenures around with one big jump.

~ I was listening to Z100 in the car today with my brother and my dad on the way to Orange Beach and we heard four songs I think Hits 1 could learn from. First, we heard Bad Blood W/ Kendrick Lamar. 2nd, we heard Good For You W/ A$AP Rocky. Third, we heard Worth It w/ Kid Ink. Fourth, we heard Fetty Wap- Trap Queen. If Hits 1 lived up to its TRUE "Hits 1" name than maybe they'd play all of these songs with the other artist. This channel only plays hit POP music! They don't understand people like me that freakin promote their channel like RAP/Hip Hop music! I literally take time out of my day every week to do this post and these people can't even play hit Rap/Hip Hop music! It's dumb. Do they how many new listners they've gotten from Adrian, Me, and everyone else that blogs this! There's my rant....

~ Hits 1 strikes again folks! Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart was most wutchuwanted at one point this week yet it drops! WTF!!! There's mini rant #2.....

~ Caution: You are about to witness rant #3 from Lance and it is a rage. Thanks for understanding :). Can some genius tell me how in the world Taylor Swift- Style is in the top 10! It's about to drop out of the BT100 and it's not top 10 anywhere else (I don't think!). Get over that dumb 1989 Hits 1! I gurantee you one year from now Bad Blood will still be here and if it is just remember I said it first. This has to be the most overplayed Hits 1 song ever! Leave!

Awards
~ TBT song of the week: June 28th, 2014- Cher Lloyd- Sirens

~ My favorite song last year at this time: Charli XCX- Boom Clap

~ Most missed song of the week: The Vamps/Shawn Mendes- Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart)

~ #1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Sage The Gemini/Nick Jonas- Good Thing

Thanks for reading this rage worthy post guys! I love u guys so much and you don't how much you mean to me (how much??). We are really close to 60K and it's because of you! If you haven't already or you want got again you can ask a question for our weekly Q&A Series AskLance! You will be featured no matter what u ask. T45 is out and you should go check it out! I love u Fam so much and I hope u have a great day and weekend! Love you guys and as always...

~ God 1st, God Bless

- Lancy! (love u Fam!)

11 comments:

  1. Hope you check out the ballet chart

    ReplyDelete
  2. u know what lance YOUR RIGHT
    Anaconda is a cheap remake of baby got back

    Ahhh sirens brings back the memories of the short time i liked it and the long time i hated it

    U dont know how bad in love with a boy is its so bad its funny its like ice ice baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard it and yea it sucks

      Delete
    2. Yep but unbelievable is still the worst song on hitbound

      Delete
    3. Graham how could you! I love Unbelievable! That song better blow up or I'll be really raged!!! #Rant#4

      Delete
    4. Idk it is just EXTREMELY annoying

      Delete