Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Moon Walkers (2)| Week of June 6th, 2014


Well hello there! This week those Moon Walkers are back at #1! As you know I do a nickname for all of our #1 artists but I still don't have one for Walk The Moon! Let's get to our songs leaving the countdown this week!

Imagine Dragons- I Bet My life (#38)

Ariana Grande- One Last Time (#45)

Last weeks #1 song: The Wizard/The Mexican Demon- See You Again (2)
The countdown.
45. The Weeknd- Earned It (#44)
44. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#37) [Leave next week!]
43. Sam Smith/John Legend- Lay Me Down (#34)
42. Marlon Roudette- When The Beat Drops Out (#40)
41. Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband (#29)
40. Flo Rida/Sage The Gemini/Lookas- GDFR (#42)
39. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (Debut)
38. Olly Murs/Travie McCoy- Wrapped Up (#43)
37. Ella Henderson- Ghost (#25) [Leave. Please. Leave.]
36. One Direction W/ Zayn Malik- Night Changes (#41)
35. Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart (Debut)
34. Magic!- No Way No (#30)
33. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#32)
32. Katy Tiz- Whistle (While You Work It) (#26)
31. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#35)
30. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/Mø- Lean On (#33)
29. Cody Simpson- New Problems (#27)
28. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#19)
27. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (#39)
26. Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi- I Need Your Love (#22)
25. Maroon 5- Sugar (#23)
24. Pitbull/Chris Brown- Fun (#36)
23. Sheppard- Geronimo (#16)
22. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge- You Know You Like It (#28)
21. Bea Miller- Fire N Gold (#31)
20. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (#18)
19. Fifth Harmony/The Ghost Of Kid Ink- Worth It (#24)
18. Sam Hunt- Take Your Time (#20)
17. Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You (#21)
16. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#3)
15. Nick Jonas- Chains (#13)
14. George Ezra- Budapest (#14)
13. Taylor Swift- Style (#4)
12. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#12)
11. One Direction- Where Do Broken Hearts Go (#15)
10. D.Guetta/N.Minaj/B.Rexha/Afrojack- Hey Mama (#11)
9. Echosmith- Bright (#8)
8. Jason Derulo- Want to Want Me (#7)
7. Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt (#10)
6. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#5)
5. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#6)
4. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#7)
3. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (#17)
2. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again (#1)
1. The Moon Walkers- Shut Up And Dance (#2)

Biggest DROP of the week: Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (-13)

Biggest JUMP of the week: Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (+14)

New Entrants
~ Ed Sheeran is back with his "newest" hit Photograph! The reason I went ahead and put newest in quotes is because this song really isn't new. I was bored a few days ago so I went ahead and discovered this song was actually on my Inaugural T45 chart. Weird right? Now for my review of the song. I like it, although it does sound a bit like Thinking Out Loud to me it's good for now. Don't be surprised if I hate it soon :)

~ "The songs on the radio are okay... but my taste in music is your face". Oh my gosh! So Twenty One Pilots are back with Tear In My Heart! I am basically obsessed with this and Stressed Out! I am a bigger fan of this weeks countdown debut though! I'm really enjoying listening to this song and I think it could become big! Twenty One Pilots are just so unique with their music so I hope for some success from Tear In My Heart!

Hitbound

I will have the list posted once I get it!

She's the blurb in my heart
~ The Weeknd- Earned It is at the very bottom of this countdown. I don't think there is a chance this song jumps back into the top 30 so thanks for your time here! Bye bye...

~ So I compared my predictions to the real countdown and let's just say I guessed which way (up or down) each song would go correctly but didn't exactly get the spots right! At least my Swami Sez powers tried.

~ I'm officially tired of Katy Tiz- Whistle (While You Work It). It has become extremely annoying and I would love if it would leave soon. Sadly, it'll probably have the biggest jump next week.....

~ I was hearing an awful lot of Ear Poppin Music this week. Probably due to the 7 debuts last week..........

~ Maroon 5- Sugar is looking to take the slow way out. Basically dropping 4 spots every week and jumping 2 every 2 weeks...

~ I grew back into You Know You Like It a lot this last week! I was singing this a lot (I'm so weird) and now it's one of my top 10 favorites!!!!! Why did I put exclamation points? Don't answer that!

~ For real Hits 1! Haven't I been asking for frickin Kid Ink to be added back! This isn't funny!!!! ADD HIM BACK!

~ I was using my artsy mind with the I Really Like You coloring this week! Can't you see how creative I really am? Don't answer that either!!!!

~ I'm giving myself all the credit for that Thinking Out Loud on point prediction! Nope, no credit for you Swami Sez powers! Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha!!!

~ I'm actually finding This Summer's Gonna Hurt like a mother ah-ha, ah-ha a lot more catchy without Mother****** in there but instead Mother ah-ha. I think the real name of the song should, "This Summer's Gonna Hurt Like A Mother Ah-ha". Also, what'd you think of that music video. Dope or nope?? Me, I hated it....

~ Next week be prepared for our new #1 song!!!!!! Taylor Swift- Blank Space!!!! (Crowd cheers) HURRAY HURRAY HURRAY!!!! No just kidding (crowd boos) BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO!!! It's Bad Blood (crowd groans) THAT BORING SONG WHY! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????? #BePrepared

~ I want to give a happy 1 year anniversary of no Timber on this countdown! Yes folks, it's been 1 year since the all famous Timber left the countdown along with La La La from Naughty Boy & Sam Smith. Happy 1 year!

~ TBT song of the week: June 7th, 2014- DJ Cassidy/Robin Thicke/Jessie J- Calling All Hearts

#1 Recommendation for Hits 1: Jidenna/Roman Gianarthur- Classic Man 

My top 5
5. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again
4. Ed Sheeran- Photograph
3. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge- You Know You Like It
2. Fifth Harmony- Worth It
1. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood

Thanks for reading the post guys! T45 will be out Tuesday night because I got camp till 4:30. Also, The New Hit Songs is updated! You can also check me out on social media by clicking on the top sidebar on Check Me Out On Social Media! I also do have jott (a texting app): LanceWarren (I don't think there is a space. There my be though.) love you guys and I'm out! Bye!

- God 1st, God Bless

~Lancy! (love u!) 

18 comments:

  1. Alright: It's prediction time! Time for you Guys to guess this weeks T45 #1 song! Rule: You can only guess one song, and you can only guess one time!

    Let the guessing begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something tells me Bad Blood will be #1 for at least 3, maybe 4 weeks.

    That is not a good thing in my mind. Sorry. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was talking about the Weekend Countdown when I said Bad Blood would be #1. Not the T45 chart. On that one I honestly have no idea.

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the confusion, buddy. :(

      On another note, there's BRAND NEW MUSIC COMING VERY SOON!!
      Artist? Song title?

      Well, it's…



      The Weeknd - I Can't Feel My Face

      I've heard it. It's VERY different from Earned It.

      Delete
  3. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so THAT'S where the whole "my taste in music is your face" thing comes from! Good to know!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. From perhaps the greatest song on the countdown this year.

      Delete
    2. Not quite that good but it's up there ;)

      Delete
  4. The polls have been leaked! Nah just kidding! The early voting for the Ulitmate Summer Soundtrack 2K15 starts today! Just go vote in all the polls under the sidebar "Ultimate Summer Soundtrack Voting"! I hope you enjoy your early voting! Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed out loud at what you said about Whistle (While You Work It). It debuted not that long ago and you started complaining about me not liking it saying it was a super catchy song. It's funny and interesting to see how your opinion has changed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I officially have no opinion on W(WYWI). #darkgreen (if we go by Adrian's color code)
    -Remy (what the heck is Swami Sez???)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My prediction powers. Swami Sez.

      Delete
    2. The name comes from a set of predictions by a guy named Chris Berman on ESPN.

      Delete