Thursday, July 9, 2015

A Little Surprise!

Welcome back to the blog Fam! Today on #AskLance I'm not answering questions.... YOU ARE! Today I am going to ask each of the blog squad members questions about themselves or their opinion or whatever I want! I may not ask all of you questions and this is NOT because I don't like it's just because I don't know what to ask :) let's get to your questions! Btw, this is half of the 60K special ;)

Question to Thatchos:

Q: Will you give me a billion shoutouts for being awesome?

Question to Remy: What should I ask? NO THAT WASNT THE REAL QUESTION! Here it is: Can u give a T45 Mania review? Because after all no one has yet and you are the Queen of chart reviews :)

Question to Jack Farrell:

Q: Why am I so awesome?

Question to Graham:

Q: Will you ask yourself a question and answer it? I have no idea what to ask.

Question to Mikey:

Q: Why you gotta be so rude??? Haha no just kidding! Real question: Who is your YouTube crush?

Question to Adrian:

Q: I have literally no idea what to ask Adrian...? What songs have I overrated and underrated most this year on T45 Mania?

Question to Trance:

Q: Can you please try to make out the part after the chorus of MAX/Hoodie Allen- Gibberish?

Well there they are! Here are some rules:

1. if you don't answer than I ask you another question and you have to answer both of them. If you never answer than you just keep getting more questions....:)

2. You must answer in the comments section of this blog.

3. Have FUN answering!

Thanks for reading the post Fam! If you enjoyed than thanks.....! The next half of the 60,000 special will be a music video review! Remember you must answer these questions! If you don't I will find you ;). I love u guys and see ya. As always....

- God 1st, God Bless

~ Lancy! (Love U Fam!) :)

61 comments:

  1. Im only rude when a song I hate hits number 1

    and my youtube crush is watch mojo.com ITS SO FREAKIN awesome to see how bad there charts are on worst and best songs,movies,tv shows,and so much more than u can think of

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! Watch Mojo is awesome!

      Delete
    2. OMG I LURVE WATCH MOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Any of you a Mojoholic?
      -Remy (I am ;))

      Delete
    3. I guess id call myself one ;)

      Delete
  2. Lol Lance's color code called me old lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it called ME bad! WTH Lance?????
      -Remy (nah jk!)

      Delete
    2. I didn't know people would as close attention to the color code as I did making this post...

      Delete
    3. You made Adrian a super old song, Graham an okay song, Trance the best song, Jack Farrell the worst song, and Thatchos a good song. I sense a pattern here... NAH! Jk.
      -Remy

      Delete
    4. OK, why did you make me the best song? That's crazy. :D

      Delete
    5. I think you're the best :)

      *realizes that everyone can see this*

      NO JUST KIDDING!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Oh come on. You ask the guy with auditory processing issues to do the hard hearing job?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and BTW Lance... You forgot to ask Leah, Ethan, and Dylan questions too. :/
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Answer to Lance's question:
    Yes, I will do a T45 review...when the next T45 comes out. So you just gotts be patient with me. Okay?
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...And I'll do one for Curlin's Top 45!
      -Remy (just gimme a chance, okay?)

      Delete
    2. You don't have to, I just overreacted.

      (P.S. I'm currently at Delaware Park, remember that place?)

      Delete
    3. I remember ✌️ You were like can we meet there and then Remy got sick and yea... hahahahahahahahaa

      The good old days... 👏

      Delete
    4. Lovely Maria, the Kentucky Oaks winner placed 5th out of 8 horses there today.

      Delete
    5. You know what's funny? The last time I went to Delaware Park was the week that Centuries debuted the countdown.

      Delete
    6. Coincidence? I think not ✌️

      Delete
  6. The overrated song on T45 is easy: Fetty Wap – Trap Queen (I guess...?)

    The underrated song is harder.......I guess Shaggy ft. Mohombi, Faydee, and Costi – I Need Your Love (It peaked at #38 so far).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... Interesting! I can agree I have kinda been a bit high on Trap Queen and 679. About the underrated song I just never grew into it.

      Delete
    2. Well I'm sure that's the story for all the underrated songs.

      Delete
  7. I don't know Lance...you just are awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok here I go:


    Q: Who is my favorite Youtuber ever?

    A: Probaly Bart Baker. His parodies are hilarious!


    Q: Who is your favorite artist ever

    A: Probably Shawn Mendes, Flo Rida, or Beyoncé.


    Yeah that's its. Bye bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bart baker parodies are what I look forward to on Sundays...

      *realizes that his life must suck*

      Peace out ✌️

      Delete
  9. Gibberish chorus:

    Aishlumbam bashooda dideedidee Aishlumbam bashooda gibberish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was Hoodie Hoodie...

      Delete
    2. Nah. I'm pretty sure it's gibberish, or of course we'll never know :(

      Delete
  10. Lance! I have a question for you.
    When's the next T45 coming out? (so I can be prepared for you-know-what...)
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's a good question! I actually do have a schedule of every Tuesday but with AL I don't like to post to much in a row of days (post everyday). Probably Tuesday if not Wednesday...,

      Delete
  11. I rate Lance's blog 85/100 occasionally we have to wait for blurbs.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. I'm a bit inconsistent about that. I've gotten better though! Thanks for the feedback :)

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. I'm in Orlando. Well driving home right now but still. That's why. There won't be a post this week!

      Delete
  13. ORLANDO MAGIC SUUUCk CELTICS ARE LIFE BRO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, Lance…
    Guess which song hit #1 on the Pulse Top 15?

    (Hint: IT'S YOUR FAVORIIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!!!)
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WORTH IT! Actually though, it's not my favorite anymore. It places at #6 on next weeks chart :)

      Delete