Saturday, July 25, 2015

Crappy Grammer (1)| July 25th, 2015

* Resists the urge to not post this week* Anyway, hello family and welcome to a day that will live in infamy *people laugh*, no really *Croud Quiets*. This week Crappy Grammer hit #1 for the 1st time on this countdown tenure for Honey I'm Terrible. This milestone came after THIRTY TWO weeks! Don't expect to see many blurbs this week, well besides this one about Crappy Grammer... here are the songs leaving (:

Nick Jonas- Chains (#45) [See ya homie ;)]

Katy Tiz- Whistle (While You Work It) (#42) [Peace!]

Meghan Trainor- Dear Future Husband (#43) [Bye Bye :)]

Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi- I Need Your Love (#44)

Last weeks #1 Song: Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (5)
The countdown :)
45. Pitbull/Chris Brown- Fun (#40)
44. Carly Rae Jepsen- I Really Like You (#39)
43. Fall Out Boy- Centuries (#35) [Next Week?]
42. Nick Jonas- Jealous (#29)
41. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#38)
40. Maroon 5- Sugar (#28)
39. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#36)
38. Shawn Mendes- Stitches (Debut)
37. Taylor Swift- Blank Space (#45)
36. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#33)
35. MKTO- Bad Girls (Debut)
34. Echosmith- Bright (#37)
33. Nicki Minaj- The Night Is Still Young (#32)
32. Tori Kelly- Should've Been Us (Debut)
31. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White- I Don't Like It, I Love It (#32)
30. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (#31)
29. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/Mø- Lean On (#23)
28. The Heydaze- Dumb (#26)
27. The Mowgil's- I'm Good (#24)
26. Selena Gomez/The Ghost Of A$AP- Good For You (#16)
25. Taylor Swift- Style (#34)
24. Jess Glynne- Hold My Hand (#25)
23. American Authors- Go Big Or Go Home (#19)
22. D.Guetta/N.Minaj/B.Rexha/Afrojack- Hey Mama (#10)
21. One Direction- Where Do Broken Hearts Go (#13)
20. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge- You Know You Like It (#14)
19. Maroon 5- This Summer's Gonna Hurt (#11)
18. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again (#4)
17. 5Sos- She's Kinda Hot (Debut) [Okay?]
16. Fifth Harmony/The Ghost Kiddy Inkyy- Worth It (#20)
15. Sam Hunt- Take Your Time (#21)
14. Bea Miller- Fire N Gold (#22)
13. All Time Low- Something's Gotta Give (#17)
12. Demi Lovato- Cool For The Summer (#18)
11. Twenty One Pilots- Tear In My Heart (#15)
10. The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (#27)
9. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#7)
8. Omi- Cheerleader (#12)
7. Rachel Platten- Fight Song (#9)
6. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#6)
5. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#5)
4. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#8)
3. Taylor Swift- Bad Blood (#2) [1 week @ #1]
2. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#1) [5 weeks @ #1]
1. Crappy Grammer- Honey I'm Terrible (#3) [1 week @ #1]

• BIGGEST DROP OF THE WEEK: Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again (-14)

• BIGGEST JUMP OF THE WEEK: The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (+17)

New Entrants
Tori Kelly is back... with a much better song :) Nobody
Love was her 1st countdown song! That was a song that I
fell in love with! It got old quick :(. I really hope Should've Been Us has a longer tenure (IT BETTER)!

• Shawn Mendes is back with his 1st? Countdown song Stitches! This is a really cool song that I've really been enjoying lately! Stay a while Shawn :)

• Tryna recreate Classic I see? That is exactly what Mkto's new countdown song "Bad Girls" seems to be doing, recreating Classic. I like this song but I can definitely see it getting old quick considering the fact that it will probably be overplayed :)

• I have no thoughts on She's Kinda hot besides the fact that i have no thoughts on it :)


The one blurb :D
• You can go ahead now and mark this down as one of the most rage blurbs ever! This whole blurb section is dedicated to Crappy Grammer and why the heck it took 32 dumb weeks for a song to hit #1!!!! WHY!!!! WHY!!!
WHYY!!!! WHY!!! WHY!!! WHHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! See now I forgot how to spell "why". Here's the 1st question Hits 1, WHY IS THIS SONG #1!!!!! Didn't I say in last weeks tiny blurbs NOT to vote for this song!!! Here's that blurb 
actually: "If Honey I'm Good hits #1 I will literally punch a wall and put it on video! Please don't vote for this song! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE"!

• I'm just gonna split this blurb up if that's fine :) Anyway, BACK TO THE RAGE!

~ FUN FACT: HONEY IM GOOD HAS BEEN IN THE 1-12 SPOTS EVERY WEEK SINCE LATE February!!! WHY!!!! WHY!!! WHY IS THIS SONG #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok I'll stop.

• Fun Fact #2: I did the math and Honey I'm Good literally has a 96.3 chance of lasting a year!! NO! NO! Can we get one more please: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

• Here are 3 faces to describe how I feel:




Well that's it for this week post... hope you enjoyed! I was going to include that whole "I WILL STAY TRUE" comment thing in my blurb but I didn't so yeah! I love u guys so much and were getting closer to 70K Pageviews!!!!! WHOOO! This week I'm giving a shoutout to Thatchos! Why? BECAUSE HE GAVE ME ONE! Your welcome Thatchos :) as always...

~ God 1st, God Bless

- L A N C Y (Love U Fam!) :D

41 comments:

  1. I love how you said there's a 96.3 chance Honey I'm Good will last a year. You know why? 96.3 is radio station B96 which plays hit music like Honey I'm Good. :P

    Also, I said last week that I thought Honey I'm Good had the capability of hitting #1 and I was right!!! :D

    And one more thing.....





    I WILL STAY TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the exact same opinion on Honey I'm Good as you do, Adrian. I'm glad it hit #1 (finally!)
      How dare you say Cheerleader and TSGH are now BAD songs! WHY?
      Oh, and one more thing...



      I WILL STAY TRUEEEEEEEEEEE! (see what I did there?)
      -Remy

      Delete
  2. I WILL STAY TRUE SINGIN' THAT OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH, OH OH OH OH OH OH I WILL STAY TRUE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WILL STAY TRUE IN VIRGINIA BEACH

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to say thank you for giving me a shout-out this week. :)
    It means a lot that you guys care, because I care about you guys. I don't do this just so I can get famous, I do this for the fun of it. And you guys just so happen to read whatever nonsense I have to say.
    So, thanks again, and remember:
    To all of you guys…





    I WILL STAY TRUE
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't stay true! PLEASEEEEEEEEEE *Why is caps lock on we will never know*

      Delete
  5. NAH NAH HONEY I'M GOOD. I CAN HAVE ANOTHER BUT I PROBABLY SHOULD NOT! I GOT SOMEBODY AT HOME AND IF I STAY I MIGHT NOT LEAVE ALONE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better not call me Honey again :D

      Delete
    2. I'll call you honey if I want lol. :P

      Delete
    3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

      *Wait why am I laughing?* HAHAHAHAHAH

      Delete
    4. Cause you're a funny honey.


















      I WILL STAY TRUE

      Delete
    5. NO! NEVER!!!!!

      #JustFinishedTheMusicVideoReview
      #ItllBeOutThursday

      Delete
  6. This is really fun...
















    I WILL STAY TRUE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok im so hapy to say the worst song of 2015 is andy grammer honey im good there is a 99% chance that no song can top it and i will post my 5,000 special and not the countdown BECAUSE OF OUR STUPID NUMBER 1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whos the black guy in the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Andy grammer can go drink his own piss from his unholy grail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "My name is Andy Grammer, and I live in an unholy grail down by the river." -Andy Grammer

      Delete
  10. TRANCE U STOLE MY THUNDER U A HOLE

    ReplyDelete
  11. btw whos looking forward to my 5,000 special

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is lorde ever gonna come out and write another single? or be a 3 hit wonder

    ReplyDelete