Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Omi (3)|July 28th, 2015

Yo! Who remembers when I used33.  to say that to start my posts! Oh the good old days! Anyways, today I have something special! Since no one else does this I said why not? I'm going to the Billboard Top 100! I am only going to do the top 50 but if this post gets 500 Pageviews then I will do all 100 for you guys! Okay so without further ado lets get to #50!!!

Last weeks #1 Song: Omi- Cheerleader (2)
The countdown:
50. X Ambassadors- Renegades (#58) [MORE MORE MORE!!!]
49. Jason Aldean- Tonight Looks Good On You (#46)
48. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor- Marvin Gaye (#55)
47. Taylor Swift- Shake It Off (#47) [Hold On Taylor!]
46. Meek Mill/Drake- R.I.C.O. (#45)
45. Thomas Rhett- Crash And Burn (#49)
44. Brantley Gilbert- One Hell Of An Amen (#50)
43. Kid Ink/Dej Loaf- Be Real (#44)
42. Pitbull/Chris Brown- Fun (#40)
41. Sia- Elastic Heart (#33)
40. Trey Songz- Slow Motion (#35)
39. Sam Hunt- House Party (#39)
38. Sam Hunt- Take Your Time (#38)
37. T Wayne- Nasty Freestyle (#34)
36. Little Big Town- Girl Crush (#25)
35. DJ Snake/AlunaGeorge- You Know You Like It (#30)
34. Tove Lo- Talking Body (#26)
33. Ellie Goulding- Love Me Like You Do (#32)
32. Luke Bryan- Kick The Dust Up (#37)
31. Fall Out Boy- Uma Thurman (#36)
30. Meek Mill/Chris Brown/Nicki Minaj-All Eyes On You (#28)
29. Rich Homie Quan- Flex (Ooh Ooh Ooh) (#29)
28. Rihanna- B**** Better Have My Money (#23)
27. Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud (#24)
26. The Weeknd- Earned It (#22)
25. Jidenna/Roman GianArthur- Classic Man (#27)
24. Demi Lovato- Cool For The Summer (#31)
23. Maroon 5- Sugar (#20)
22. 5Sos- She's Kinda Hot (Debut) [Highest Debut]
21. Omarion/Chris Brown/Jhene Aiko- Post To Be (#19)
20. Ed Sheeran- Photograph (#21)
19. Jason Derulo- Want To Want Me (#17)
18. Fetty Wap/Remy Boyz- 679 (#18)
17. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars- Uptown Funk (#15)
16. Selena Gomez/A$AP Rocky- Good For You (#16)
15. D.Guetta/N.Minaj/B.Rexha/Afrojack- Hey Mama (#11)
14. Andy Grammer- Honey I'm Good (#13)
13. Jack Ü/Justin Bieber- Where Are Ü Now (#12)
12. Fifth Harmony/Kid Ink- Worth It (#14)
11. The Weeknd- The Hills (#10)
10. Major Lazer/DJ Snake/Mø- Lean On (#9)
9. Walk The Moon- Shut Up And Dance (#7)
8. Rachel Platton- Fight Song (#8)
7. Fetty Wap/Monty- My Way (#87) [Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!]
6. Fetty Wap- Trap Queen (#6)
5. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth- See You Again (#3)
4. Taylor Swift/Kendrick Lamar- Bad Blood (#4)
3. Silento- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) (#5)
2. The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face (#2)
1. Omi- Cheerleader (#1) [3rd week @ #1]

Now Watch me Blurb now watch Nae Nae
~ Let's 1st admire how much better this is than the Hits 1 Weekend Countdown! And yes Hits 1, shots fired :D

~ X Ambassadors- Renegades made that jump to #50! That Radioactive tenure is really working out right now for them.

~ These posts will probably turn into me criticizing Hits 1 for their lack of doing a lot of things that I like. Again, shots fired :D

~ *Adrian looking at #7* What is this mess! Haha. No just kidding Adrian but for real, an 80 spot jump! Like, I'm not complaining I'm happy! #BabyWontYouComeMyWay

~ See Hits 1, Honey I'm Good isn't #1 here is it! Is it #2? No! #3?? No! #4? No!!! Good thing on Hits 1 Honey I'm Good has only aired 25 times so far today :)

~ Omi will most likely be kicked out of #1 next week by Can't Feel My Face.

~ Haha! Trap Queen is hanging in the top 10 with all the big names! You know, T Swizzle, Wizzy, The Weeknd. Those guys.

~ Silento- Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) could actually hit #1 next week or the week after! It would be a miracle but if the song can at least a little radio airplay it could beat out Can't Feel My Face and Cheerleader by a tiny amount of points... #LanceTheFactMaker

~ I'm actually really enjoying Meek Mill/Drake- R.I.C.O.! It's insanely catchy!

~ After that insane 80 spot jump by My Way, Fetty Wap now has 3 songs in the top 20. 679 could actually jump to the top 10! That would be crazy for Fetty to have 3 top 10 songs! #PleaseLetThisHappen

~ Here are my little BT100 Awards of the week! Enjoy :)

~ #1 Reccomendation For The Chart: Disclosure/Sam Smith- Omen (I'm loving this one!)

~ Most Missed Song: Meghan Trainor- Lips Are Movin'

~ #NumeroUnoPorFavor: Meghan Trainor/John Legend- Like I'm Gonna Lose You

~ #1 Song I hope doesn't make this chart: Jessie J/Jhene Aiko/Rixton- Sorry To Interrupt (I think that's what it's called :D)

~ #1 Song I randomly started enjoying: Michael Ray- Kiss You In The Morning (#59)

~ Thanks for reading this Billboard Top 100 post! My school starts this coming Monday which sucks! This means that again I will be a little less consistent, which also sucks! It's a lose-lose situation. Feel free to leave your chart review in the comments if you want :D I love u so much Fam and as always....

~ God 1st, God Bless

- L A N C Y

40 comments:

  1. Nice post!

    YASS MY WAY UP 80!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh My Way sucks so much! I hate Fetty Wap! His music is so annoying!!!!! >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U said u don't hate him u said he just makes terrible music

      Delete
    2. I hate Fetty Wap = I hate his music

      So whenever I say that I hate him, this is what I mean since I don't know him personally.

      Delete
  3. First, my prediction for Hot 100 #1 next week: The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face.
    Second, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS OMEN IS AMAZING
    Third, I know #1 on the Weekend Countdown this week will be one of two songs: Bad Blood or Shut Up and Dance (ugh!!!)
    Finally, I made myself listen to a LOAD of new songs today, including:
    Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me
    Meghan Trainor/John Legend - Like I'm Gonna Lose You
    A Great Big World/FUTURISTIC - Hold Each Other
    What are my opinions are them? They're all good. But how good?

    You'll just have to find out… :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOW WATCH ME WHIP WHIP NOW WATCH ME NAE NAE and I Can't Feel Deez Nuts will be number 1 next week cause the music video was released this week so it should get more points

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not only the music video…but because Tom Cruise. :)

      Look up The Tonight Show's YouTube page. You'll see why.

      Delete
    2. When's the next CC coming out, Thatchy-os?
      -Remy

      Delete
    3. I saw that tonight show :)

      Also, yeah Thatchos when!!!

      Delete
    4. ……

      Saturday. I work on a schedule. I write the chart down and maybe start the post on a Friday and try to get the post out on Saturday. So, not until next month… :)

      Delete
    5. :) I start school in 5 days! My thing when I get my schedule and see my classes Is tomorrow to!
      *Prays to have classes with his friends*

      #PRAYFORME!!!

      Delete
    6. I'm praying! #Pray4Lance
      -Remy

      Delete
    7. My school starts September 4th

      Delete
    8. Mine starts September 8th! Booyah!
      #LANCYWONTUCOMEMYWAAAAAYYYYY
      -Remy

      Delete
    9. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    10. :D #REMYWONTYOUCOMEMYWAYYYYYYYYY

      Delete
    11. #GOTSOMETHINGIWANNASAAAYYYYY
      -Remy

      Delete
    12. #CANNOTKEEPYOUOUTOFMYBRAINNNNNN

      :D

      Delete
    13. #BUTFIRSTIMMASTARTOFFBYSAYINGTHIS
      #AYYYYYYYYY

      Delete
    14. #ALLHEADSHOTSIFYOUCANTAKEMYB****
      #AYEEEEE

      Delete
  5. What grades r u guys going into? I'm going into 6th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7th :)

      Let me just say middle school is actually way better than elementary school :)

      Delete
    2. 8th. And I start September 9!!!!!

      Delete
  6. I'm going into 9th grade! That means high school...I'll be a freshman!
    So Thatchos is a sophomore... >:)
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I started a year late, so…

      I'm on the same track.

      Delete
    2. Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we went to the same school? And, since we're in the same grade...we would see each other, like, a LOT, and even possibly be in the same classes together! Wouldn't that be cool?
      -Remy

      Delete
  7. Weekend Countdown - August 1, 2015

    Exits:
    Nicki Minaj - The Night Is Still Young (#33)
    Pitbull/Chris Brown - Fun (#45)

    Last Week's #1 Song: Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good. (1)
    #45. Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You (-1)
    #44. Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt (-25)
    #43. David Guetta/Nicki Minaj/Bebe Rexha/Afrojack - Hey Mama (-21)
    #42. Fall Out Boy - Centuries (+1) {2 Weeks @ #1}
    #41. One Direction - Where Do Broken Hearts Go (-20)
    #40. Nick Jonas - Jealous (+2)
    #39. Sam Smith - Like I Can (debut)
    #38. Taylor Swift - Blank Space (-1) {6 Weeks @ #1}
    #37. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (-1) {3 Weeks @ #1}
    #36. Los 5 - Mañana (debut)
    #35. Sam Hunt - Take Your Time (-20)
    #34. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (+5) {2 Weeks @ #1}
    #33. Maroon 5 - Sugar (+7) {2 Weeks @ #1}
    #32. Selena Gomez - Good for You (-6)
    #31. The Mowgli's - I'm Good (-4)
    #30. DJ Snake & AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It (-10)
    #29. Shawn Mendes - Stitches (+9)
    #28. Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk! (+13?)
    #27. Charlie Puth/Meghan Trainor - Marvin Gaye (+3)
    #26. Jess Glynne - Hold My Hand (-2)
    #25. The Heydaze - Dumb (+3)
    #24. Tori Kelly - Should've Been Us (+8)
    #23. American Authors - Go Big or Go Home (+0)
    #22. MKTO - Bad Girls (+13)
    #21. Fall Out Boy - Uma Thurman (-12)
    #20. Flo Rida/Robin Thicke/Verdine White - I Don't Like It, I Love It (+11)
    #19. 5 Seconds of Summer - She's Kinda Hot (-2)
    #18. Wiz Khalifa/Charlie Puth - See You Again (+0) {4 Weeks @ #1}
    #17. All Time Low - Something's Gotta Give (-4)
    #16. Taylor Swift - Style (+9) {1 Week @ #1}
    #15. Major Lazer x DJ Snake/MØ - Lean On (+14)
    #14. Echosmith - Bright (+20)
    #13. Demi Lovato - Cool for the Summer (-1)
    #12. The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face (-2)
    #11. Bea Miller - Fire N Gold (+3)
    #10. twenty one pilots - Tear in My Heart (+1)
    #9. Fifth Harmony - Worth It (+7)
    #8. Andy Grammer - Honey, I'm Good. (-7) {1 Week @ #1}
    #7. Tove Lo - Talking Body (-3)
    #6. Ed Sheeran - Photograph (-1)
    #5. Jason Derulo - Want to Want Me (+1)
    #4. Rachel Platten - Fight Song (+3)
    #3. OMI/Felix Jaehn - Cheerleader (+5)
    #2. Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (+1) {1 Week @ #1}
    #1. WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance (+1) {6th and Final(?) Week @ #1}

    Biggest DROP!!!…of the Week: Maroon 5 - This Summer's Gonna Hurt (-25)
    Biggest Jump of the Week: Echosmith - Bright (+20)
    #1 Song This Time Last Year: Iggy Azalea/Charli XCX - Fancy (1)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ATTENTION: I have a dillema. I tried to make a poll to decide the Breakout Hit on this week's Continental Chart. But right now the poll is actually TIED, so I need at least one more vote. The two choices are:
    R. City/Adam Levine - Locked Away
    and
    Jason Derulo - Cheyenne.

    Here's the link to the poll:
    http://www.poll-maker.com/poll375308x946c4094-14

    Happy voting!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is Omen on Hits 1 yet?
    If not, it needs to get on there, like, soon!
    -Remy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay so I'm at a sleepover party right now ;)

    My post is almost done but I did a review for hitbound,YT15, and H&M this weeks! The blurbs aren't done so my post will be out tomorrow! Thanks for the support #G1GB

    ReplyDelete